How is this Reverse Racism ACCEPTABLE

This is popular website that list Black men they say think they are too good for black women and are only seen with white women! What if say fox news listed all the White men that dated only black women? There would be NATIONAL OUTCRY, it would be in the news for months and heads would roll. However, this reverse racism comes out of black media daily and for some reason we accept it as fine!

If Al Sharpton was white and spoke the way about other races as he does about white people, then he would justifiably be labeled as a KKK member!!!

Oh, You Too Good For A Sistah?! Black Men That We’ve NEVER Seen With A Black Woman | Bossip

Black women are beautiful. But some Black men refuse to dip into the gloriously warm chocolate for some reason. They’re totally missing out. Ladies, no need to worry about these lames. Plenty of other men out there for you.

Anyway, here are some men that we haven’t ever seen with a Black woman yet. What’s the deal?!

For the record, there are a ton of hot black women (so I agree witht he above statement in principal), but should a black man be villified for going mixed race and leaving the black victimhood and black reverse racism behind?

Wow...52nd St. is on the list!!!

I've primarily dated outside of my race my entire, albeit short adult life. I did so because I have nothing in common culturally with women of my own race. I don't like soul food, I rarely listen to R & B or Hip Hop, and I prefer soccer over basketball and football. I'm not your typical black guy and yet I'm dating a woman of my own race for the first time currently. All of the above is still very true and it drives her crazy, but she has never shown bitterness towards me simply because my exes were of different races. She is only one woman though, I'm sure her friends are completely different stories.

So to answer the OP's question: It's acceptable in the black community until it's unacceptable in the black community. You basically have to deal with it.

Last edited:
Blacks totally accept black men with white women.

But they hate to see a black woman with a white man.

It drives them crazy, and they get really mad, and say she is a traitor to her race.

Go figure?!?!

Its mostly the sisters who feel that way, Black men don't really have a problem dating other races.

So I've noticed, HG. Some Black women simply WILL NOT date a Black man (especially one with darker skin); while others will immediately condemn any Black man who dates a woman of any non-Black race. Pardon the pun, but color me "confused" on this one.:confused:

Blacks totally accept black men with white women.

But they hate to see a black woman with a white man.

It drives them crazy, and they get really mad, and say she is a traitor to her race.

Go figure?!?!

Its mostly the sisters who feel that way, Black men don't really have a problem dating other races.

So I've noticed, HG. Some Black women simply WILL NOT date a Black man (especially one with darker skin); while others will immediately condemn any Black man who dates a woman of any non-Black race. Pardon the pun, but color me "confused" on this one.:confused:

I know I don't get it either, people should be able to see who they want life is too short.

Forum List

Back