How Is Obama Not A Total Ass?

Maybe the 'spirit of the deal' wasn't written down.

He should have had a lawyer check it before signing.

I'm not sure if he is a total ass, but one thing is for certain. He is a complete and utter moron when it comes to foreign policy especially when it pertains to the Middle East. When I heard him criticize Trump about not knowing much about foreign policy, I about spewed my cheerios. The sad thing is, Obama doesn't know how clueless he really is. That's the really scary thing.

The deal can be revoked anytime. Iran lost a huge amount of its nuclear capability because of the deal. If they want to lose that AND have sanctions put back into place well that's on them.

They lost nothing, and gained everything.
See there you are practicing in ideology and completely ignoring reality.

Please post your reality, in detail.

The deal can be revoked anytime. Iran lost a huge amount of its nuclear capability because of the deal. If they want to lose that AND have sanctions put back into place well that's on them.

They lost nothing, and gained everything.
See there you are practicing in ideology and completely ignoring reality.

Please post your reality, in detail.

Iran ships uranium to Russia, fulfilling a key provision of nuclear deal

Iran 'fills Arak nuclear reactor core with concrete' - BBC News

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/17/world/middleeast/iran-sanctions-lifted-nuclear-deal.html

What steps did Iran have to take to get to this juncture?

To reach the implementation stage, Iran had to verifiably dismantle and store under IAEA seal more than 13,000 centrifuge machines, including its more advanced centrifuges, leaving Tehran with 6,104 first-generation IR-1 machines, of which 5,104 will be allowed to continue to enrich uranium to low levels (3.67 percent U-235) for energy production purposes. The remaining 1,044 centrifuges will be at the Fordo site, which can only be used for medical isotope production.

Iran’s uranium enrichment will be capped at these levels for 10 years, after which the two sides have agreed that Iran’s uranium enrichment capacity shall remain constant for several years. But advanced machines can be slowly phased in to replace the IR-1s.

The JCPOA also required Iran to ship to Russia over 8.5 tons of all forms of low enriched uranium material, leaving Iran with a working stockpile of just 300 kilograms of uranium enriched to no more than 3.67 percent U-235— far less than what is necessary to enrich further for one bomb. The stockpile cap and prohibition on enrichment above 3.67 percent will remain in place for the next 15 years.

Additionally, Iran was required to remove the core of the Arak reactor and fill the channels with cement, rendering it inoperable. The world’s six major powers, also known as the EU3+3 or P5+1, worked with Iran on a new design, which will optimize medical isotope production. The changes will also significantly lower the output of weapons-grade plutonium to less than one kilogram per year—far below the amount necessary for one weapon. China agreed to provide technical support to modify the reactor, and the United States reviewed and approved the modified design.

Implementation of the JCPOA also required the IAEA’s monitoring and inspections authority to be strengthened, in addition to the standard IAEA monitoring already in place. This includes the implementation of Iran’s Additional Protocol agreement with the IAEA, which gives the U.N. nuclear watchdog short-notice access to virtually any site the agency believes may be involved in illicit nuclear activities, even military facilities. Iran was also required to implement Code 3.1 of Iran’s existing comprehensive safeguards agreement, which requires earlier notification of nuclear activities and facility design changes.

In addition, Iran had to begin allowing continuous IAEA monitoring of enrichment activities at the Natanz and the Fordo facilities and centrifuge production. The monitoring will continue for 20 years. Iran also had to allow the IAEA to begin continuous monitoring of all of its uranium mines and mills, a requirement that will last for 25 years.

Together, these measures ensure that if Iran were to pursue a covert nuclear weapons program, it would need to replicate its entire nuclear supply chain to get the necessary fissile material while evading IAEA monitoring and detection by foreign intelligence. While no single element of the monitoring regime offers a 100 percent guarantee against cheating, this multilayered approach provides high confidence that Iran cannot deviate from the restrictions under the deal without prompt detection.

Nuclear Deal Implementation Day | The Iran Primer

I'm not sure if he is a total ass, but one thing is for certain. He is a complete and utter moron when it comes to foreign policy especially when it pertains to the Middle East. When I heard him criticize Trump about not knowing much about foreign policy, I about spewed my cheerios. The sad thing is, Obama doesn't know how clueless he really is. That's the really scary thing.

He's just a muslim helping out muslims...

To reach the implementation stage, Iran had to verifiably dismantle and store under IAEA seal more than 13,000 centrifuge machines
Wow! They unscrewed the motor and there is a sticky seal on the storage box! How will they ever overcome this setback?
^ Low info voter
Do tell us how unscrewing a motor prevents the motor from being screwed back on.
I can understand the seal on the storage box, no one could possibly tear a paper seal.

To reach the implementation stage, Iran had to verifiably dismantle and store under IAEA seal more than 13,000 centrifuge machines
Wow! They unscrewed the motor and there is a sticky seal on the storage box! How will they ever overcome this setback?
^ Low info voter
Do tell us how unscrewing a motor prevents the motor from being screwed back on.
I can understand the seal on the storage box, no one could possibly tear a paper seal.

Paper seals and motors being unscrewed? Are you trying to demonstrate to the board how clueless you are on this topic?

^ Low info voter

Paper seals and motors being unscrewed? Are you trying to demonstrate to the board how clueless you are on this topic?
Do inform us of the elaborate disassembly of the centrifuges as they continue to make nuclear weapon grade uranium.

^ Low info voter

You forgot to mention something else too.

http://news.yahoo.com/iran-stopped-dismantling-nuclear-centrifuges-senior-official-152200733.html

^ Low info voter

Do inform us of the elaborate disassembly of the centrifuges as they continue to make nuclear weapon grade uranium.
Stop making shit up.

Forum List

Back