How Is Inflation Affecting You?

AND they don't care. The Dem party is a corrupt organization in cahoots with government workers. They don't give a shit about the poor, working class or private sector.

For sure.
They're detached and have aligned themselves with globalist elitists in a run for perpetual power.
The rest of this year will be real interesting times.

I'm being more affected by supply chain issues than inflation. I'm putting off buying the wife a new car but mostly because of a lack of chips. Inflation may eventually catch up to me but right now I'm flush and unconcerned. I do feel for those living on the edge though. Study: Average American's Savings Account Balance is $3,500. They are one illness away from financial ruin.
Or one lousy vegetable in the WH.

We are spending less and frequenting local businesses less. It's been a win win for us and for the businesses.

Want vs. need? I need what I want, and I have a right to it, after all, I'm an American!

Yeah, I mean we could all live in shoeboxes, wash our clothes in the kitchen and cut any grass we may have with a weed eater like they do in that liberal paradise of Europe. I guess we are just spoiled.

Forum List

Back