How I see the 2024 election, 18 months out.

When everything was going well, Trump did just fine

But he really wasn't. It was all smoke and mirrors.

Had he been doing fine we would have used this record setting period of economic expansion he inherited to pay down the debt or at least lower the deficit.

The economy was kept going through increased Govt spending and tax cuts....it was basically a college kid taking No Doze to stay awake, eventually it catches up

But he really wasn't. It was all smoke and mirrors.

Had he been doing fine we would have used this record setting period of economic expansion he inherited to pay down the debt or at least lower the deficit.

The economy was kept going through increased Govt spending and tax cuts....it was basically a college kid taking No Doze to stay awake, eventually it catches up
For his first three years, Republicans would say…….He may be an asshole, but he has a strong economy.

After COVID, all we had left was the asshole

Women's rights and commitment to civil liberty and democracy will crush the GOP.
Which party is it that is all about men competing against women in sports? How about telling parents that the all-powerful state owns their children, what was that party, again? The party that was all about forced injections of unproven substances, designating some people as non-essential and preventing folks from exercising their right of assembly - the name of that party is on the tip of my tongue, so I am hoping you can help me out.

Of, and before I forget, if you need a hint, it's also the same party that works directly with social media to squash free speech.

Which party is it that is all about men competing against women in sports? How about telling parents that the all-powerful state owns their children, what was that party, again? The party that was all about forced injections of unproven substances, designating some people as non-essential and preventing folks from exercising their right of assembly - the name of that party is on the tip of my tongue, so I am hoping you can help me out.

Of, and before I forget, if you need a hint, it's also the same party that works directly with social media to squash free speech.
You isolate out one thing to demonize women's rights? Reactionary, regressive, pathetic.

No one is telling parents that the state owns their children. Once again, you are reactionary, regressive, pathetic.

No one was forced to receive the vax. The public health precedes individual desire.

You are right: the GOP works with Fox, The Epoch Times, Breitbart, etc.

You are reactionary, regressive, pathetic.

You isolate out one thing to demonize women's rights? Reactionary, regressive, pathetic.

No one is telling parents that the state owns their children. Once again, you are reactionary, regressive, pathetic.

No one was forced to receive the vax. The public health precedes individual desire.

You are right: the GOP works with Fox, The Epoch Times, Breitbart, etc.

You are reactionary, regressive, pathetic.
Thank you for presenting the Stalinist view of the world.

Thank you for presenting the Stalinist view of the world.
The view is factual, based on evidence, and for the common wealth. That is Americanism, not Stalinism.

Nihilism, libertarianism, all those s-isms supposedly based on the individual will only enslave him to others as they become stronger.

I predict both parties will have a floor fight at their conventions and things will get hot. Maybe an upset winner in both parties.

Forum List

Back