How I feel about Benghazi.

3ugk7e.jpg

You guys are forgetting the thousands upon thousands of lives that were taken in result of our servicemen serving in the wars that the Conservatives started and got us into.

Why no outrage from the right when all of this happened?
What makes a few diplomats special and worthy of the continuous blame on Obama?

Benghazi was not handled correctly, which is a given.
But it does not excuse the actions of Conservatives that are used for political gains, lack morale, and respect towards those who sacrificed their lives for this country.

Wars that conservatives started and got us into which wars were those? I recall two wars recently Afghanistan which was started by Al-Qaeda on 9-11-2001 and Iraq which at the start had a good deal of Democrat support yes I will grant you Iraq was a mistake and not worth the price we paid. Seriously you on the left need to get off this these were Republican started wars without any support from the left which did not unanimously oppose either one.

Democrats love war too, that's for sure. However the bush war in Iraq was sold based on WMD's for those of you that were little children at the time or those with faulty memories. After no WMD's? We gotta get Saddam, he gassed his own people and cuz he's baaaad. Gotta stay in Iraq for profit was obvious, but, hey, can't question bush. He kept us safe (if you don't count September 11, 2001).

I know all the reasons given for the Iraq war and as I stated it was not worth the price we paid but I also remember a great deal of support from Democrats on Iraq when the statues of Sadam were being pulled down and the people were dancing and cheering in the streets .When no WMD'S were found and the fight got hard was when the Bush administration started looking for new justifications for going into Iraq it was also when Democrats decided they had been lied to about Iraq and never supported it.

Well, then....I'm certain you can't wait to give credit to the great conservative President Reagan who saved countless American lives by defeating the Evil Empire without firing a single shot.

Then, there's this:

"Reagan’s legacy affects us dramatically today in two ways. First, Reagan’s anti-Communist foreign policy and his military buildup hastened the disintegration of the Soviet Union. In the past eight years, America’s victory in the Cold War generated a half-trillion-dollar peace dividend. That peace dividend grows every year, and it fell like manna from heaven into President Clinton’s lap. The budget deficit is falling, not primarily because Clinton raised taxes and not primarily because the congressional Republicans committed themselves to a balanced budget, but because the defense budget is nearly $100 billion lower today than when the Berlin Wall came down."

Who Balanced the Budget? | Cato Institute

1 The Democratic Congress funded the military in the 80's, not Reagan, if you want to claim that military buildup as a good thing (which I don't btw).

2. The peace dividend? The GOP/conservatives bitched about military cutbacks in the 90's every step of the way. Had the GOP been in control in the 90's, there would have been no 'peace dividend'.

3. The so-called evil empire was not defeated. Russia has essentially the same capability of wiping us out that they had 30 years ago.

" The Democratic Congress blah blah blah....."

"Reagan was made from far sterner stuff than was his Soviet counterpart. His genial grin and wise-cracking demeanor concealed a spine of steel when push came to shove. Yet at their next meeting in Reykjavik in 1986, where Gorbachev would not budge on the "Star Wars" question, Reagan was decisive and unforgiving. He recalls in An American Life how he stood up from the table to proclaim that the meeting was over. Then he turned to his Secretary of State: "Let's go, George. We're leaving." Like any good diplomat, Shultz was crushed by so much roughness, but Reagan was completely unfazed. Later on, he explained: "I went to Reykjavik determined that everything was negotiable except two things, our freedom and our future."
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2751/is_77/ai_n6353166/pg_3/?tag=content;col1

So....how many members of ' The Democratic Congress ' did you see mentioned in the above quote?

Reykjavik is irrelevant to anything I said.

1 The Democratic Congress funded the military in the 80's, not Reagan, if you want to claim that military buildup as a good thing (which I don't btw).

2. The peace dividend? The GOP/conservatives bitched about military cutbacks in the 90's every step of the way. Had the GOP been in control in the 90's, there would have been no 'peace dividend'.

3. The so-called evil empire was not defeated. Russia has essentially the same capability of wiping us out that they had 30 years ago.

" The Democratic Congress blah blah blah....."

"Reagan was made from far sterner stuff than was his Soviet counterpart. His genial grin and wise-cracking demeanor concealed a spine of steel when push came to shove. Yet at their next meeting in Reykjavik in 1986, where Gorbachev would not budge on the "Star Wars" question, Reagan was decisive and unforgiving. He recalls in An American Life how he stood up from the table to proclaim that the meeting was over. Then he turned to his Secretary of State: "Let's go, George. We're leaving." Like any good diplomat, Shultz was crushed by so much roughness, but Reagan was completely unfazed. Later on, he explained: "I went to Reykjavik determined that everything was negotiable except two things, our freedom and our future."
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2751/is_77/ai_n6353166/pg_3/?tag=content;col1

So....how many members of ' The Democratic Congress ' did you see mentioned in the above quote?

It's a toss up who was worse. dubya bush or reagan. When this so called savvy thinker reagan was asked about Iraq-Contra, he repeatedly said, "I don't recall, or I don't remember". Over a hundred and some felonies in his administration. All you've proved is you can look up links on the internet to shore up your ideology. You need to work on critical thinking skills now.

It's a toss-up as to who is less able to judge reality between you, free-fall, and NYFibber.

But don't give up...I think you can pull this one out!

Remember....the two of you are battling for the title of “Our Main Source of So-called ‘Greenhouse Gases’ Award”!!

Conservatives are complete fucking hypocrites and idiots. This happened over a dozen more times under their fearless leader George Bush. And this tragedy is so politically nothing but they have nothing else to get Obama on and they just can't accept that he's an odorless marginally effective official. They're cumming their pants at the potential of any possible conspiracy they can nail the President on that they've stopped caring about any sense of truth or reality.

Conservatives are complete fucking hypocrites and idiots. This happened over a dozen more times under their fearless leader George Bush. And this tragedy is so politically nothing but they have nothing else to get Obama on and they just can't accept that he's an odorless marginally effective official. They're cumming their pants at the potential of any possible conspiracy they can nail the President on that they've stopped caring about any sense of truth or reality.

I'm going to abjure the language you've chosen....

....merely ask you a question:
re: "This happened over a dozen more times under their fearless leader George Bush."

Are you a bottom-feeding, slobbering liar.....or can you provide proof that under President Bush, there were similar episodes of hiding the truth about attacks on Americans.

I believe I know the answer....

Last edited:

re: "This happened over a dozen more times under their fearless leader George Bush."

Are you a bottom-feeding, slobbering liar.....or can you provide proof that under President Bush, there were similar episodes of hiding the truth about attacks on Americans.

I would say that Bush's sending Colin Powell to the UN with fake pictures of non-existent WMD's, for the purpose of assuring that Bush could send thousands of Americans to a needless death,

qualifies as such.

Can you name any attacks that resulted in the death of four civilian Americans?

Can you name the other diplomat that was killed on Obama's watch?

Can you name the attack that Bush sent a woman on a talk show tour to do his lying?

Can you name the other attacks on our facilities under Obama?

Can you give a number for how many more of our volunteer army died under Obama then did Bush, in Afghanistan?

Can you tell me why there were other attacks under Obama and the right did not seek investigations?

Can you tell me why when there was another diplomat killed on Obama's watch there wasn't protest from the right?

Can you tell us why Benghazi DOES make a difference?

I can tell you there is a big cover up concerning Benghazi, and that is the wool being pulled over the eyes of the Obama faithful.

I would say that Bush's sending Colin Powell to the UN with fake pictures of non-existent WMD's, for the purpose of assuring that Bush could send thousands of Americans to a needless death,

qualifies as such.

Weather you believe the war in Iraq served no purpose you saying it on these boards belittle those who voluntarily served, much unlike yourself I am quite sure.

qualifies as such.

Weather you believe the war in Iraq served no purpose you saying it on these boards belittle those who voluntarily served, much unlike yourself I am quite sure.

Do you apply that same logic to all of those who claim the Benghazi four died needlessly? Are the hundreds of threads directly or indirectly making that claim belittle those four?

Yes, civilian contractors in Iraq. Many more than four.

Can you name the attack that Bush sent a woman on a talk show tour to do his lying?

Yes, Condoleeza Rice, who lied repeatedly about the infamous aluminum tubes, as one example.

qualifies as such.

Ooops.....

when you saw that I wrote "bottom-feeding, slobbering liar....."

...you immediately assumed that I was referring to you.

Not this time.

They can no longer deny that obama lied so they have to go further back and justify the attack itself.

No shit,

What the fuck does a war have to do with the slaughter of one of our embassies? These people are trying to justify our people being stabbed in the back.

George Bush got 4000+ Americans needlessly killed because he chose to execute a bad policy.

President Obama got 4 Americans needlessly killed because he chose to execute a bad policy.

Going into Iraq was stupid and 4000+ Americans were lost as a consequence. Going into Libya was stupid and 4 Americans were lost as a consequence.

If Obama's Benghazi is a scandal, then Bush's Iraq is one thousand times the scandal. And that's just the measure in blood, not treasure.

are you trying to claim that no Americans have died in Iraq or Afghanistan since obama's incompetent ass too the wh? You're a fucking idiot

No shit,

What the fuck does a war have to do with the slaughter of one of our embassies? These people are trying to justify our people being stabbed in the back.

George Bush got 4000+ Americans needlessly killed because he chose to execute a bad policy.

President Obama got 4 Americans needlessly killed because he chose to execute a bad policy.

Going into Iraq was stupid and 4000+ Americans were lost as a consequence. Going into Libya was stupid and 4 Americans were lost as a consequence.

If Obama's Benghazi is a scandal, then Bush's Iraq is one thousand times the scandal. And that's just the measure in blood, not treasure.

are you trying to claim that no Americans have died in Iraq or Afghanistan since obama's incompetent ass too the wh? You're a fucking idiot

Thanks for admitting that Bush is solely responsible for the needless deaths in Iraq.

Sorry, investigators for Judicial watch disagree with your analysis:

Ten most Corrupt Politicians in the US for 2012:

A most interesting list of "dishonorable mentions" is posted below the top ten here: Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington?s ?Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians? for 2012 | Judicial Watch

Both parties are represented on both lists for their sundry corruption scandals.

Yes, civilian contractors in Iraq. Many more than four.

Yes, Condoleeza Rice, who lied repeatedly about the infamous aluminum tubes, as one example.

What a waste discussing things with you. You perfectly know well that contractors have been killed under Obama. You know perfectly well the discussion is not about in a "war" zone but in an embassy or consulate or whatever you want to say.

I also like how you think so little of blacks that you know for a fact that Condi Rice can't discern information for herself. That she, along with Colin Powell, have no integrity they will just lie at will of GWB. You know the GWB you folks call a moron yet he is a master a deceit and getting the blacks to li for him. Really speaks to how you think of blacks. Now when Rice lied about Benghazi it had to be a lie because EVERYONE knew the truth at the time. She was trying to not convince us of what intelligences had reported, as in the aluminum tubes, but the opposite of what the CIA had told the President. And who knows how many people died in riots brought on by the administration, Carney, Rice and others, speaking for Obama saying the lie about the video.l

Forum List

Back