How humiliating for liberals

Thank you for illustrating my point that you so severely lack "grey matter" that you think the most simple, basic of issues are "complex".

You know how we know "what the framers intended"? They wrote it down, stupid. It's written in black & white. Plain as day. :rofl:

God, you take stupid to a whole new level. It's fuck'n amazing...
Does the word "comprehension" mean anything to you? What you think you see, may not be what is. Take for example, placing a pencil in a glass of water. When you look at the pencil, it looks bent. You can see it bent. And someone like you, will probably claim it's bent. Similar to what you claimed above. But others who have the ability for "logical deductive reasoning", know that pencil ain't bent. And I know, what you think the reason for the 2nd Amendment is, is not what you think is so obviously seen.

Except that writing something down and making it LAW is nothing like the illusion from placing an item in water, you epic fool.... :rofl:

The U.S. Constitution is not viewed through a glass of water. It's written in black & white, plain as day, it says exactly what is says, and it means exactly what it means.

The fact that you think you can reinterpret what someone else specifically wrote is evidence of both your arrogance and your ignorance.

This is why Sean Hannity complains that "words have no meaning to liberals". They believe if they don't like something, they can just claim that's not what was meant (even though what was meant is written in black & white).

Really? There are no people WORKING in that corporation? There are no assets? There is no revenue generated? It's just something that "exists on paper"?

You're so desperate to justify how you feel, you spew nonsense that is just embarrassing for you.

People like loinboy decide a defendant is guilty or innocent to start, then desperately look for something to back up that feeling.

Hey boy, why don't you look at the facts first, then decide whether they lead you to conservatism or liberalism, you brainwashed little soldier?
If people like me decide the guilt or innocence of a person at the start, then why is it, people like you support indefinate detention (without charges ever being filed)? Why is it, people like you, support the Patriot Act, which did away with "probable cause"? Why is it, people like you support the Military Commission's Act, which allows government to pluck anyone off the street and lock'em up until hell freezes over, which does away with "presumed innocent until proven guilty"?

I don't support the Patriot Act.

Just another glaring example of you drawing your own conclusion and then desperately looking for anything to back that conclusion.... :cuckoo:

Says the side that has forced Obamacare against the will of the people, which forces people to purchase a good or service against their will.

You can't make this stuff up - this is how dumb they really are.
WTF you mean, "my side"? I don't support the "Afordable Care Act" without the public option and Obama is definately not a liberal. That's why I withdrew my support of his policies over 2 years ago.

Obama is more center-right, acting like he's center-left. But anyone who can spend a nano-second not lying to themselves, will see he's just like any other politician and just as much a corporate whore as his predessesor. If he was a liberal, he wouldn't be throwing social security and medicare under the bus to compromise with a party that LOST THE ELECTION!

Obama could not be more extreme left if he was Adolf Hitler himself. To call him "center-right" shows how disingenuous and desperate you are.

The man has had 4 years in office and hasn't compromised once. On anything. He's played the little dictator he believes the office gives him the power to be. Whenever he didn't get his way (when the American people finally tried to stop him with a conservative House), he just illegally goes around them anyway and does what he wants with an "Executive Order" - such as the outrageous Dream Act.

Just proves how uninformed and radical you are...

Thank you for illustrating my point that you so severely lack "grey matter" that you think the most simple, basic of issues are "complex".

You know how we know "what the framers intended"? They wrote it down, stupid. It's written in black & white. Plain as day. :rofl:

Does the word "comprehension" mean anything to you? What you think you see, may not be what is. Take for example, placing a pencil in a glass of water. When you look at the pencil, it looks bent. You can see it bent. And someone like you, will probably claim it's bent. Similar to what you claimed above. But others who have the ability for "logical deductive reasoning", know that pencil ain't bent. And I know, what you think the reason for the 2nd Amendment is, is not what you think is so obviously seen.

So by your own logic, we are absolutely welcome - any time we want - to come slit your fucking throat and drop your dead corpse on your front lawn?

Because, remember asshole, we don't know what the people really intended when they wrote laws against murder.... :cuckoo:

Do you see how fuck'n stupid you are now? When someone uses your own words and your own "logic" against you? Ready to give up, or do you want to embarrass yourself some more?

Even from prison, with no freedom and absolutely nothing, this man displays innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. Meanwhile, all the completely free liberal can do is cry like little bitches that life is not fair and demand that government provide all of their wants & needs....

Convicted robber sells information to would-be snitches
A convicted armed robber has found a way to make money from behind bars -- by acting as an information broker for would-be snitches. The man pays his underworld connections for information about crimes, sells at a premium to fellow inmates, who in turn pass the information to prosecutors in the hope of having their sentences reduced. "[H]e's an entrepreneur ... Adam Smith would applaud that," says former federal prosecutor Robert McBurney.

Federal prisoners use snitching for personal gain

And this has what to do with Liberals, ya cretin?

Even from prison, with no freedom and absolutely nothing, this man displays innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. Meanwhile, all the completely free liberal can do is cry like little bitches that life is not fair and demand that government provide all of their wants & needs....

A convicted armed robber has found a way to make money from behind bars -- by acting as an information broker for would-be snitches. The man pays his underworld connections for information about crimes, sells at a premium to fellow inmates, who in turn pass the information to prosecutors in the hope of having their sentences reduced. "[H]e's an entrepreneur ... Adam Smith would applaud that," says former federal prosecutor Robert McBurney.

And this has what to do with Liberals, ya cretin?

It was spelled out very c-l-e-a-r-l-y in the opening paragraph (and bolded above for you to revisit). Perhaps you should read instead of flying off the handle?

Yeah? How long before his associates in the underworld take care of his innovation with an "Opps, I slipped from my bunk onto this belt hanging from the rafters with my neck" moment.

There is only a few things I can think of lower than a two-bit snitch. That's a Rebublican idolizing an entrepreneurial two-bit snitch.

Yeah? How long before his associates in the underworld take care of his innovation with an "Opps, I slipped from my bunk onto this belt hanging from the rafters with my neck" moment.

There is only a few things I can think of lower than a two-bit snitch. That's a Rebublican idolizing an entrepreneurial two-bit snitch.

Spoken like a true idiot liberal. The fact that you think "snitching" (what is this, 1920?!?!) is "dishonorable" shows what an immature asshole you are. It's never wrong to assist law enforcement in putting criminals where they belong. But then again, your side always did support criminal activity and fight against the "pigs".

Yeah, there's an individual to admire, I have worked all my life, never been on welfare and never been to jail or harmed a living soul and you think I'm a scumbag.

What you want a pat on the back for being responsible, screw that, when are going to pay your fair share.

You're almost as dumb as the OP

God damn, you are one stupid motherfucker

What crack pipe have you been hitting, this doesn't even deserve a response

Except that writing something down and making it LAW is nothing like the illusion from placing an item in water, you epic fool.... :rofl:

The U.S. Constitution is not viewed through a glass of water. It's written in black & white, plain as day, it says exactly what is says, and it means exactly what it means.

The fact that you think you can reinterpret what someone else specifically wrote is evidence of both your arrogance and your ignorance.

This is why Sean Hannity complains that "words have no meaning to liberals". They believe if they don't like something, they can just claim that's not what was meant (even though what was meant is written in black & white).

Don't open you fucking mouth about the constitution, you clearly ignore it when it doesn't suit you and you claim to live by it when it does. Your the tool.

Don't open you fucking mouth about the constitution, you clearly ignore it when it doesn't suit you and you claim to live by it when it does. Your the tool.

Awww... it's so sad, yet strangely cute, when you liberals cry about your wet little diapers.

I'm 100% behind the Constitution and advocate only abiding by no matter who is in office or creating legislation. The fact that you've never read it once, coupled with the fact that you know nothing about me, is evidence that (as usual) you're talking from a place of pure ignorance.

Being totally fuckin' wrong about the election has really fucked you up, hasn't it.

God damn, you are one stupid motherfucker

In other words, I just owned your ignorant little liberal ass, and you're seriously butt-hurt about it :lol:

As usual, you added nothing to this thread. Do you care to have a real conversation about this (and get owned)? If so, please give one rational shred of evidence regarding what was "stupid" about pointing out the reality of our world today?

People in prison, with very little room to operate, are actually showing more work ethic, ingenuity, and entrepreneurial spirit than you free, lazy, crying, bitching, helpless little liberal parasites. As usual, the FACTS are just enraging you sensitive little liberal assholes.

Being totally fuckin' wrong about the election has really fucked you up, hasn't it.

Yeah, you parasites are sooo proud about how you BOUGHT an election. On a serious note, is this your mom Erik?

[ame=http://youtu.be/tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah, you parasites are sooo proud about how you BOUGHT an election. On a serious note, is this your mom Erik?

[ame=http://youtu.be/tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Luv that wingnut bitterness. :)

I'm 100% behind the Constitution and advocate only abiding by no matter who is in office or creating legislation.
It's more like you have the Constitution 100% in your behind.
Do you support these bullshit wars we've been fighting for the last decade?
Do you see nothing wrong with the size of the defense budget?
Do you think we should get rid of entitlements?​
If you answered "yes" to any of those questions, then you're not behind the Constitution.

The fact that you've never read it once, coupled with the fact that you know nothing about me, is evidence that (as usual) you're talking from a place of pure ignorance.
How do you know what someone else has read?

BTW, the Constitution didn't just happen one night. The Framers didn't sit down and write it on the fly. Other documents written earlier (by Jefferson and Madison) contributed to the wording of the Constitution. Maybe you should do your homework first, before making dumbass statements like the "2nd Amendment was written in black and white and no additional information is necessary to understand its meaning".

Forum List

Back