How humiliating for liberals

:lmao:

you can't really be this stupid, but judging by this post and the op, you clearly are.

And yet you can't name one who was better, backed up with facts about why they were better. Typical Del... all dumb, nothing of value to add

please tell me you're not this fucking dumb. :lol:

here's a hint- good campaigns win elections

see if you can suss out what that means, brainiac :lmao:

Oh my God Del, you are so fucking stupid it defies logic... Promising amnesty to the Latino community, free healthcare to the uninsured, free college to the youth, and piles & piles of "stimulus" money to everyone else is how you win elections. And the funniest part is, the government can't even keep these promises (hence the $16 trillion in debt) but you fuck'n morn's keep slurping down the promises like the cum whores that you are.

"good campaigns win elections" :rofl: This message brought to you by an asshole so naive, the average 10 year old has a better grasp on reality :lol:

And yet you can't name one who was better, backed up with facts about why they were better. Typical Del... all dumb, nothing of value to add

please tell me you're not this fucking dumb. :lol:

here's a hint- good campaigns win elections

see if you can suss out what that means, brainiac :lmao:

Oh my God Del, you are so fucking stupid it defies logic... Promising amnesty to the Latino community, free healthcare to the uninsured, free college to the youth, and piles & piles of "stimulus" money to everyone else is how you win elections. And the funniest part is, the government can't even keep these promises (hence the $16 trillion in debt) but you fuck'n morn's keep slurping down the promises like the cum whores that you are.

"good campaigns win elections" :rofl: This message brought to you by an asshole so naive, the average 10 year old has a better grasp on reality :lol:

Our biggest expenses are the military..and military adventurism.

Funny..that didn't make your list.

:doubt:

It's "terrible" that he's providing information about criminal activity which is helping law enforcement?!? :cuckoo:

Seriously folks, only the liberal.... The only thing "evil" is your belief in communism.
Snitches in prison are an endangered species and for good reason. The only thing worse in that environment, is a child molestor. Snitches are not honest brokers of information, they're lying little bitch piggy's, who didn't have the balls to get to the market, so they rat on others.

When I was in high school, some holier-than-thou ROTC prick ratted on me to school administrators. The problem was, what he told them, wasn't true. But I still got suspended for two weeks. Well, when I came back, I cornered that fucker on the track field and beat the holy shit out of him! I was going to do that every day for two weeks straight, but I did such a good job the first time, he was out of school for 10 days. I told his friends, next time he talks shit about me again, I'll do him some serious harm!

Funny how you praise those that crawled out from under a rock?

Even from prison, with no freedom and absolutely nothing, this man displays innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. Meanwhile, all the completely free liberal can do is cry like little bitches that life is not fair and demand that government provide all of their wants & needs....

Convicted robber sells information to would-be snitches
A convicted armed robber has found a way to make money from behind bars -- by acting as an information broker for would-be snitches. The man pays his underworld connections for information about crimes, sells at a premium to fellow inmates, who in turn pass the information to prosecutors in the hope of having their sentences reduced. "[H]e's an entrepreneur ... Adam Smith would applaud that," says former federal prosecutor Robert McBurney.

Federal prisoners use snitching for personal gain

You right wing ass holes don't know the how hard the programs for the poor is to get. You just don't get them handed to you by just asking. We have 1.6 million homeless childrern in this country. Single men and women cannot get welfare and can only get food stamps if they have a place to cook. Fucking right wing idiots don't have a clue. Unemplyment insurance and food stamps most american have paid for and should be there when needed. Welfare and foreign aid make up less than 3% of the federal budget. Right wingesr created the need for a so called "welfare state." Pull the rug out from under people and they automatically fall on their asses. Biggest part of the federal budget is still going to Bush's wars and the least to entitlements for the poor and unemployed.
welfare was created by right wingers for right wingers in the first place. Romney's grand father and his concubine.

Last edited:
Hilarious.

The man is supposedly a "liberal"? Just exactly where in the article does it say that?

The article indicates that he's a convicted criminal who informs on other criminals for his own benefit.

No more, and no less.

The rest is speculation, and not very good speculation at that.

What makes right-wingers think they're the only ones who are experts on the Constitution, what the Framers had intended for the 2nd Amendment and desire a limited central government?

They've pushed through legislation that has compromised the Constitution, are wrong on what the Framers reason for the 2nd Amendment was and are completely FOS about a limited government. Yeah, they believe in a limited government, except when it comes to a womans uterus or a separation of church and state.

Everyone in this country wants a limited government, unless you're a totalitarian or a facsist.

Do you blame liberals because you don't really have the grey matter to handle complex problems, or is it because you're just a chicken-little packing heat? Because broadstroking the reason our society is fucked right now down to one thing, is pretty dumb.

And you just summed up how dumb you are. The fact that you believe we "complex issues" shows you have such little "grey matter" that even simple things confuse and confound you.... There is nothing "complex" about cutting spending stupid.

If it's my fault, then why is it the republican's who refuse to raise taxes on the rich?

Because they understand two simple things that you are far too stupid to comprehend:

1.) You don't take what doesn't belong to you. Stop being such a mooching fucking parasite boy and go earn your own money.

2.) Raising taxes destroys economies. Even Barack Obama and John F. Kennedy are on record stating as much (why do you think Obama extended the lower rate established by Bush you fucking uninformed fool).

What's Constitutional about the Patriot and Military Commission's Acts? Wasn't "your side" chief proponants of those bills? Two bills which virtually nullified the Bill of Rights. Don't talk to me about dissin' the Constitution you fuckin' hypocrite!

Well lets see, you assholes grew government beyond it's Constitutional size and insisted they have unlimited power, so I don't want to hear you crying like the whinny little bitch that you are when a liberal president does something you don't like (you're so stupid, you don't even understand that Bush is a liberal - MSNBC told you to hate him and you followed orders like the unthinking little Nazi soldier you are).

Wasn't it a lame duck Bush 43 who threatened Congress with Marshall Law, if they didn't bail out Wall Street with the 1st stimulus bill?

Further evidence that Bush was a liberal. You'd think by now the facts would've hit your dumb ass like a sledge hammer, but I guess Down Syndrome prevents thought more than I realized.

Do you consider yourself a coward? Because going around blaming everyone but yourself for the mess you're in, is what a coward does.

You created the mess. Now be a big boy for once in your life and take responsibility. Oh - what am I saying?!? Liberals don't take personal responsibility - hence their belief that everyone owes them entitlements in life.

Everyone in this country wants a limited government, unless you're a totalitarian or a facsist.

Says the side that has forced Obamacare against the will of the people, which forces people to purchase a good or service against their will.

You can't make this stuff up - this is how dumb they really are.

Even from prison, with no freedom and absolutely nothing, this man displays innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. Meanwhile, all the completely free liberal can do is cry like little bitches that life is not fair and demand that government provide all of their wants & needs....

A convicted armed robber has found a way to make money from behind bars -- by acting as an information broker for would-be snitches. The man pays his underworld connections for information about crimes, sells at a premium to fellow inmates, who in turn pass the information to prosecutors in the hope of having their sentences reduced. "[H]e's an entrepreneur ... Adam Smith would applaud that," says former federal prosecutor Robert McBurney.

I rather be a free liberal paying my fair share than someone practicing vulture capitalism from a prison cell.
Libtards only pay their fair share with someones else's money.

What makes right-wingers think they're the only ones who are experts on what the Framers had intended for the 2nd Amendment

Thank you for illustrating my point that you so severely lack "grey matter" that you think the most simple, basic of issues are "complex".

You know how we know "what the framers intended"? They wrote it down, stupid. It's written in black & white. Plain as day. :rofl:

God, you take stupid to a whole new level. It's fuck'n amazing...

Can you explain how a corporation (a group of people) is any different than a union (also a group of people)?
A corporation is an entity that exists only on paper.

Really? There are no people WORKING in that corporation? There are no assets? There is no revenue generated? It's just something that "exists on paper"?

You're so desperate to justify how you feel, you spew nonsense that is just embarrassing for you.

People like loinboy decide a defendant is guilty or innocent to start, then desperately look for something to back up that feeling.

Hey boy, why don't you look at the facts first, then decide whether they lead you to conservatism or liberalism, you brainwashed little soldier?

Thank you for illustrating my point that you so severely lack "grey matter" that you think the most simple, basic of issues are "complex".

You know how we know "what the framers intended"? They wrote it down, stupid. It's written in black & white. Plain as day. :rofl:

Does the word "comprehension" mean anything to you? What you think you see, may not be what is. Take for example, placing a pencil in a glass of water. When you look at the pencil, it looks bent. You can see it bent. And someone like you, will probably claim it's bent. Similar to what you claimed above. But others who have the ability for "logical deductive reasoning", know that pencil ain't bent. And I know, what you think the reason for the 2nd Amendment is, is not what you think is so obviously seen.

So glad this guy is now a conservative icon

I rather be a free liberal paying my fair share than someone practicing vulture capitalism from a prison cell.

LilOlLady, Truthmatters you've got a new neighbor who just moved into the padded cell between yours.

Really? There are no people WORKING in that corporation? There are no assets? There is no revenue generated? It's just something that "exists on paper"?

You're so desperate to justify how you feel, you spew nonsense that is just embarrassing for you.

People like loinboy decide a defendant is guilty or innocent to start, then desperately look for something to back up that feeling.

Hey boy, why don't you look at the facts first, then decide whether they lead you to conservatism or liberalism, you brainwashed little soldier?
If people like me decide the guilt or innocence of a person at the start, then why is it, people like you support indefinate detention (without charges ever being filed)? Why is it, people like you, support the Patriot Act, which did away with "probable cause"? Why is it, people like you support the Military Commission's Act, which allows government to pluck anyone off the street and lock'em up until hell freezes over, which does away with "presumed innocent until proven guilty"?

Does the word "comprehension" mean anything to you? What you think you see, may not be what is. Take for example, placing a pencil in a glass of water. When you look at the pencil, it looks bent. You can see it bent. And someone like you, will probably claim it's bent. Similar to what you claimed above. But others who have the ability for "logical deductive reasoning", know that pencil ain't bent. And I know, what you think the reason for the 2nd Amendment is, is not what you think is so obviously seen.
Keep pretending you know what the US Constitution says, it makes you look, well, like a libtard.

If people like me decide the guilt or innocence of a person at the start, then why is it, people like you support indefinate detention (without charges ever being filed)? Why is it, people like you, support the Patriot Act, which did away with "probable cause"? Why is it, people like you support the Military Commission's Act, which allows government to pluck anyone off the street and lock'em up until hell freezes over, which does away with "presumed innocent until proven guilty"?
Why is it people like you believe what obamaturd is doing is better when actually it is worse? IDiot.

Says the side that has forced Obamacare against the will of the people, which forces people to purchase a good or service against their will.

You can't make this stuff up - this is how dumb they really are.
WTF you mean, "my side"? I don't support the "Afordable Care Act" without the public option and Obama is definately not a liberal. That's why I withdrew my support of his policies over 2 years ago.

Obama is more center-right, acting like he's center-left. But anyone who can spend a nano-second not lying to themselves, will see he's just like any other politician and just as much a corporate whore as his predessesor. If he was a liberal, he wouldn't be throwing social security and medicare under the bus to compromise with a party that LOST THE ELECTION!

Why is it people like you believe what obamaturd is doing is better when actually it is worse? IDiot.
That depends on what you're talking about.

If you're talking about dealing with UBL, he was better than the last guy.

If you're talking about warrantless wiretaps, he's worse than the last guy.

Trying to define everything, as one thing, is pretty retarded.

Forum List

Back