Capital punishment in America

Of course we need a justice system. I think that judges and juries are more often right in deciding who is guilty than they are wrong. At the same time we need to understand that the justice system is not perfect. Therefore, I think that we need to keep our justice system and end capital punishment.

Check this out:

http://michaelscomments.wordpress.c...-for-100-million-due-to-wrongful-convictions/

You're right - the criminal justice system is a like a lottery. Just pray you never get sucked into its vortex.

Please, you want MISTAKES, how about the FUCKING VICTIMES?

Killing the wrong person doesn't avenge the victims. And as a society, we're supposed to be more civilized than wanting bloodshed.

I've said on many occasions, wrong place, wrong time, criminals are criminals, if they aren't guilty of one crime, then by God they are guilty of another.

Doesn't always work that way. Eyewitness identification is notorioiusly unreliable and the inter-racial recognition rate is approximately 15%.

I don't believe for a minute, that an INNOCENE person has EVER been executed.

Then how do you explain all the people the Innocence Project got released based on DNA evidence?

So take all that innocent bull shit and UPS it to your favorite lawyer, maybe THEY might appreciate it, I sure don't.

We don't kill people here because they might be guilty of something other than the crime they were charged with.

Fucking lame, THAT IS unusual, and cruel treatment, and besides, it cost us $91,000 a year minimum.

Kill the mother fucker................:eusa_wall:

More expensive to keep them on death row than life without parole...seems silly.

Forum List

Back