How Hillary could still be President

Lawrence Lessig lays out how Hillary Clinton could end up in the Oval Office

Its been almost a year later and they are still coming up with convoluted ways Hillary might become President.

What I don't get is why go through Pence & Ryan? Why not just theorize Pence would appoint her and resign? Sure there is no chance in Hades that it happens but its a little less convoluted than getting pence to resign for Ryan to appoint Hillary and resign.

No I don't think they would do that--but I'll tell you it's probably a good way to go--when Trump is impeached, or is forced out of office by the 25th amendment.

But Republicans never think like that. They'll hope and pray a lot for Pence or Ryan not realising that really for the good of the Republican party (as a whole)--they should just say "Hey this election was rigged against Hillary Clinton," and she did win the popular vote by 3 million votes" let's just give this to her.

So they'll get wiped out in 2018--2020 & beyond.

For Russian investigation news go this link and scroll down to post # 56.
Bannon says Trump will get 400 electoral votes in 2020!!
Do you realize how stupid you are?

He's too stupid to realize that.

Its been almost a year later and they are still coming up with convoluted ways Hillary might become President.

What I don't get is why go through Pence & Ryan? Why not just theorize Pence would appoint her and resign? Sure there is no chance in Hades that it happens but its a little less convoluted than getting pence to resign for Ryan to appoint Hillary and resign.
Theoretically if pigs had wings they could fly I give that the same odds of happening as I do Hillary becoming President.

Theoretically if pigs had wings they could fly I give that the same odds of happening as I do Hillary becoming President.

I disagree. Pigs flying is far more likely.

Remember this...

2dwgvu1.jpg

Forum List

Back