How has Trump hurt the Poor?

Raising taxes takes money out of the private sector...where it would be spent on goods and services or on the creation of new jobs...and puts it into the public sector...where endemic waste is a way of life.
If that is all you know about taxes, then you know less than nothing and should stop talking about eco omics immediately. That was wrong on every possible level.

The public sector DOESN'T waste huge amounts of the revenue they are given? You really want to argue that, Fort? JFK understood that tax cuts were good for economic growth. He may be the last Democrat to grasp the concept!
JFK set the upper tax rate at 70 percent which was good for economic growth
Very low state, local, city and regional taxes back then with those governments and the federal government not bloated and we still had a strong physical foundation. Other nations were not as advanced as us although Japan was moving with Europe in the race. Still tied to the last strand of the gold standard with other nations.

Do not need to, I have already provided the link the Monthly Treasury statement, from the actual accounting branch of the Fed Govt, not the collection branch.

It is just funny as hell you linked to a 2016 pub and were too stupid to know that you had done so
The link was meant to simply provide the NAME of the agency to consult, not any particular year, but it's typical of leftists to try to grab any scrap of what they think could be advantage. Just shows how desperate these guys are. Like going after illegal aliens to try and win elections. Ho hum. yawn****

Do not need to, I have already provided the link the Monthly Treasury statement, from the actual accounting branch of the Fed Govt, not the collection branch.

It is just funny as hell you linked to a 2016 pub and were too stupid to know that you had done so
The link was meant to simply provide the NAME of the agency to consult, not any particular year, but it's typical of leftists to try to grab any scrap of what they think could be advantage. Just shows how desperate these guys are. Like going after illegal aliens to try and win elections. Ho hum. yawn****

cool-story-bro-4.jpg

Monthly Treasury Statement

CY18 total tax revenue:$3,330,470,000,000
CY17 total tax revenue:$3,343,634,000,000

Nice try at DECEPTION. Tax revenues PEAK in APRIL of the FOLLOWING YEAR, so you have MISREPRESENTED the effects of the TAX CUTS:

Apr-2017 $455 billion (2016 tax rates)
Apr-2018 $510 billion (2017 tax rates)
Apr-2019 $535 billion (2018 tax rates)

Last edited:

Nice try at DECEPTION. Tax revenues PEAK in APRIL of the FOLLOWING YEAR, so you have MISREPRESENTED the effects of the TAX CUTS:

I gave the exact figures for the 1st 12 months of the tax cuts as opposed to the previous 12 month.

I am sorry that facts are such a problem for you.

One month does not mean shit. That just shows how desperate you are

Please be SPECIFIC.
Tax cut economics hurt the poor because there is less to spend for the public Good, with deficit spending that merely helps the Richest, get richer.

Tax cuts put more money in the working poor's pocket.

Tard economic polices hurt everyone.
why should i take you and your right wing propaganda seriously?
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
seems like socialized wealth redistribution.

You're a Tard...

You have no common sense...

You are ruled by feelings instead of logic.
yeah, right.

Please be SPECIFIC.
Tax cut economics hurt the poor because there is less to spend for the public Good, with deficit spending that merely helps the Richest, get richer.
/——-/ Pure gibberish with no facts to back it up
you simply understand nothing and don't need facts.
/—-/ I understand enough when someone tries to sound more educated than they really are. Your post is a prime example of tortured English.

no complaints when obama was doing it?
healthcare reform was the priority and the right wing had nothing but repeal.
I'm not into dodge the question so would you address what I said and not dodge it?
nobody takes right wingers seriously about economics. Obama turned a Recession around. He did not have upward trends from before his administration.

You want to talk economics, Danny boy? Specifically...what economic policy of Barack Obama's do you think had the biggest affect on turning the recession around?
qe must have had some effect since we don't have a recession and had upward trends for the past ten years.

Ah, that wasn't an Obama policy, Danny! That's Fed policy. Care to try again?

I gave the exact figures for the 1st 12 months of the tax cuts as opposed to the previous 12 month.

I am sorry that facts are such a problem for you.

One month does not mean shit. That just shows how desperate you are
You appear to have a problem with the IRS

Please be SPECIFIC.
/——-/ Pure gibberish with no facts to back it up
you simply understand nothing and don't need facts.
/—-/ I understand enough when someone tries to sound more educated than they really are. Your post is a prime example of tortured English.

healthcare reform was the priority and the right wing had nothing but repeal.
I'm not into dodge the question so would you address what I said and not dodge it?
nobody takes right wingers seriously about economics. Obama turned a Recession around. He did not have upward trends from before his administration.

You want to talk economics, Danny boy? Specifically...what economic policy of Barack Obama's do you think had the biggest affect on turning the recession around?
qe must have had some effect since we don't have a recession and had upward trends for the past ten years.

Ah, that wasn't an Obama policy, Danny! That's Fed policy. Care to try again?
it was approved by Congress or it would not have happened.

I smell red herring
Public places are not private
But your house is. And yes, you must meet building code.

So yes, you will always be forced by the government to pay for things. And nobody is happy with how EVERY penny is spent. What makes you so special?
Please be specific and cite for us a Federal law that mandates a private home have a fire extinguisher?
What difference does it make if it a state, local or federal requirement.

what do you mean what difference does it make??

the constitution makes the difference,,,
Still Government regardless of the level
not according to the 10th amendment

Fort Fun Indiana said:
Cuts to disability benefits and to SNAP...both part of the proposed 2020 budget...
There Has Never Been A Cut To Social Security Or Disability
A 2% INCREASE
Instead Of A 2.1% Increase
Is Still A 2% INCREASE
No Check Has EVER Been Less
Than The Check Received The Month Before....EVER
Because Benefits Have Never Been CUT

You Progs Have Have Been Floating The 'Cut' Lie Forever

Still Government regardless of the level
not according to the 10th amendment
That's Right
The Constitution And The Bill Of Rights
Are Restrictions On The FEDERAL Gov't
So All These Rulings Of "Unconstitutional" Against State Laws
That Are Not Covered In The Constitution Or Federal Law
(School Prayer, Abortion, Same-Sex Marriage)
Over The Last 70yrs, Are Actually Un-Constitutional Themselves

Forum List

Back