How has the Republican party gone from the party of Lincoln to the party of Trump?

You leftards keep saying shit like that. It is called Race Baiting. It inflamed racial tensions and strife.

People are dying in the streets because of racial tension and you are still pouring gasoline on the flames.

You are vile pieces of shit.

And Trump's polices are Pro-American. And anti-slavery. Just like Lincoln.
Do you believe Trump is quelling or inflaming (sp) said tensions?

I think Trump is personally doing nothing to inflame them.

His refusal to be cowed or even respect PC, is driving the Left to hysterics, but that is about them being fucked in the head, not Trump's fault.

the Republican Party has shifted to the Left along with it. Like the engine, and caboose of a train, coupled together and moving in the same direction. This has eventually left the Republican base cold

Nothing can be further from the truth

In the past 30 years, the Republican Party has shifted exclusively to the right. The liberal wing of the GOP is long gone. Now the moderate faction of the party has been silenced. Moderates are now RINOs and have been subjugated to the radical right elements

So, radical, that we elected a President on Trade and Immigration issues.

What. How radical.

Jobs? What kind of radical far out platform is it, to have a Trade policy to encourage American JOBS?!

OH THE HORROR. OH THE HUMANITY.

lying lefty shitfuckers.
Trump has been successful on immigration. No one wants to come here any more because it is not safe and their are no jobs. In fact we are not allowed into most western countries because of our lack of management of the corona virus. Nice job Don.
We have the highest unemployment in decades. 3.5 years in and our economy is in the tank. That is because Trump mismanaged the corona virus.
He is incompetent and you are a dumb ass for supporting him.

My point was that his platform was completely NOT radical and your side's hysteria over it was bullshit.

That point, you dodged, because you know it is true.

Your request to change the subject, so you can avoid addressing how reasonable Trump's policies were, is denied, coward.
I addressed his platform. I did not say it was radical. I said he was very creative in how he stopped illegal immigrants. He made the US unsafe and eliminated jobs so no illegals want to come. He was successful, if you want to call that successful.
His economy speaks for its self. It is in the tank. He did not have the skills to deal with an unforeseen, curve ball, corona virus.

RW made the point that it was radical. I pointed out that that was wrong by pointing to Trump's actual policies.

YOu responded to my point, with the fact that you disagree with Trump's policies.

THe topic was not, whether liberal democratic support Trump's policies, but whether or not they are radical.

You jumped into a discussion, making replies that had nothing to do with what was being discussed.

Your off topic rant is noted and dismissed as irrelevant to the anything.
Correll is full of double talk and bullshit. I do not care what you were talking about, I said Trump was very creative in how he stopped illegal immigrants. He made the US unsafe and eliminated jobs so no illegals want to come. He was successful, if you want to call that successful.
His economy speaks for its self. It is in the tank. He did not have the skills to deal with an unforeseen, curve ball, corona virus.

What I said was fact. shut the f##k up, dumb shit.

What you said was off topic. YOu jumped into a conversation about whether or not the GOP has become radical an started talking about something else.

I would be willing to have either conversation. But you can't have two separate conversations at the same time.

What you are actually doing is just throwing shit against a wall, like a monkey, seeing if anything can stick.

Because if I did address your points, and you did not like that way I did it, instead of seriously continuing the conversation,

you or some other lib, would just throw some new shit against the wall.

You are all Wally.

View attachment 360855
Correl, if you were to make the history books, you will go down as one that is on the wrong side of right and wrong. You will go down as an embarrassment to our country. You will be a shit stain on our beautiful country's history.
And when judgement day comes, I would not want to stand on the immoral ground you defend. God help you.

Depends on whether the historians are actual historians, or partisan hacks like you people.

My point stands. THe claim that the GOP has become radical is bullshit. You entered this thread to attack my point, but had to DODGE it, and change the subject, because you knew that actually talking about the reality of the situation would reveal that your side's claims are hysterical bullshit.

Now you up the ante from "radical" which you were unable to defend, to "immoral", which you are unable to defend.

YOu are the bad guy here, you and your commie allies.

How has the Republican party gone from the party of Lincoln to the party of Trump?

It is like going from the diamond on the hill to a giant turd in the toilet.

Easy...

Lincoln fought the democrat party during the Civil War, when the democrat party started the war to keep Blacks as slaves.

Trump is now fighting the democrat party as they try to spread their offensive, racist beliefs about Blacks across the country again..... the democrat party turned loose their new kkk, antifa and black lives matter, to burn, loot and kill Blacks in Black neighborhoods in democrat party controlled cities....

Both Lincoln and Trump had to deal with a violent, racist, democrat party.......Lincoln was a fighter, Trump is a fighter.......that is why....

If the democrat party would simply dissolve itself as penance for it's current and historical crimes....Trump wouldn't have to keep fighting so hard..

Conservative voters haven't changed much in their values in the 25+ years that I've been observing US politics. The only noteable movement is that they've become less uniformly opposed to gay marriage, more consistently in favor of freedom of speech, less hawkish on foreign policy, and more protectionist on trade and immigration. Other than the fact that the mainstream left flipped on their immigration views when they decided that favoring the American working class was oppressive to foreign workers who want to live here, all of the movement that the critical mass of right wing voters have made in my lifetime amounts to a slight slide TO THE LEFT.

The fact that you think that the republicans have gone radical is due not to the right wing going extreme, but rather is likely due to the fact that you have failed to notice that the people from whom you get your political information have descended into ideological fanaticism. They were pretty subtle about it. Fifteen years ago they would make fun of paranoid right wingers when we'd point out that their repeated framing of the US as the villain in every world conflict and throughout history seemed to imply a hatred for the country itself. Now, as the left is calling us racists for not wanting to tear down all of Americana, you're acting like we're the ones who have changed. Yeah, no, try again.

Excellent post.....:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

No one believes it when you say "a few small properties were sizzled". We have seen the videos. There are plenty of them. Now you guys are fucked.
This palooka meant that Democrats were destined to lose.

So much for THAT bogus prediction!!!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Last edited:
The reason the party of JFK slid further to the left into Marxism, is because of Marxists getting into teaching positions in all of our public educational systems, with the goal of undermining our government and the freedoms afforded the public.
Which is kind of ironic, because the intelligentsia are first ones murdered when the commies take power. At least there will be something to laugh about if they are successful.

No one believes it when you say "a few small properties were sizzled". We have seen the videos. There are plenty of them. Now you guys are fucked.

Given the Republican economic philosophy, the spike among minority voters, and support from people who want to work and earn, the modern day Republican Party has gone to the Party of JFK while the modern-day Democrat Party has gone to the party of Xi.

You won the presidency, but lost EVERYWHERE else.

Forum List

Back