How Guilty Will You Feel?

But why should that absolve him from the 200K people dying because he ignored the virus and intentionally skipped on testing?
1) Viruses kill people, not Presidents.
2) We have tested more people than any industrialized country in the Western Hemisphere combined.
Trump's failed response has and is causing unnecessary deaths. But yeah, he's opened up the deficits to funding corvid testing (started by Bill Gates with private money, btw). Imo Trump deserves credit for both.

But politically speaking, imo he'd be winning right now if he'd owned stuff rather than blaming others, but the decision to simply pass on testing is not defensible. My guess is that poltically that is just a ball breaker with most of the unaffiliated or swing voters.

I'm not interested in fight you........but the only failure of your post is the timing of getting a vaccine available in months vs years.

That's because a vaccine was already in the works long before covid showed up.........thanks to Gates

So, you think Gates knew to have people work on a vaccine for a virus that no one knew about until the end of last year? Or, are you saying the virus was "manufactured and released" in order to enrich Gates because he'd have the vaccine?

Do you have enough aluminum foil for the hats you need?
I'm not interested in fight you........but the only failure of your post is the timing of getting a vaccine available in months vs years.

That's because a vaccine was already in the works long before covid showed up.........thanks to Gates

Eh? Gates? Bill Gates?

Seriously?
yep.......wake up

Way ahead of you mate.

I had read a few articles in the last few months about this happening last year or before........but that was also before censuring went full speed ahead and anything other than MSM propaganda is now 'Conspiracy Theory' and since debunked by those same MSM, and I can't find those articles now to show otherwise.

When you find the articles, please post them. Until then, we'll just let this lie.

You do understand that those trials only involved seeing if the vaccine was safe and seeing if it could generate anti-bodies correct?
As of yet, no human has been given the vaccine and then been exposed to COVID-19 on purpose..which is where the rubber meets the road.

Trump golfed, tweeted, held pep rallies, and hung with his buds at Mar-A-Lago. Denied, deflected, took no action. Called it the Democrats latest hoax.
He gets credit for nothing...except fiddling while the United States went up in flames.
Biden is the Empire State Building step-up from Trump.

Yes he did.
There are vaccines for COVID-19 in the final stage of human trials. What normally takes years of testing instead took months. You know who is and will be responsible for getting a vaccine approved so quickly? Trump, via Operation Warp Speed. By the end of the year, there will more than likely be 600 million doses of the new vaccine available throughout the country.

Trump gets the credit for spurring pharmaceutical companies into action. He gets the credit for getting a vaccine ready so fast. Nevermind his so-called "failure to manage" this crisis, he had his eyes on the endgame all this time. And when you are immunized against this virus, you will have TRUMP to thank for it.

Oh, and Trump, by spurring the biopharmaceutical companies into action also sped up the development of therapeutic regimens to fight COVID-19 in the interim.

Now tell me, how guilty will you feel if you vote Biden into office after the previous president had a vaccine for a deadly virus approved in record time AND who encouraged phenomenal innovation within the pharmaceutical industry? You tell me. Biden would never have come upon these ideas. Only a man with knowledge of industry can.

Trump all the way.

Fight me.

Google this phrase for verifying links and information:

"Pfizer vaccine deal 600 million doses Alex Azar" (without quotes).

It's true that Trump put forth a federal response in drugs and potentially a vaccine for 2021. But why should that absolve him from the 200K people dying because he ignored the virus and intentionally skipped on testing? Reagan got lucky because Carter actually started the economic response to hyper inflation, not that freeing up more capital for investment didn't work out well too. Bill Clinton got lucky because HW actually moved on the banking crisis of his day. Did Gerry Ford deserve to win a term of his own? Imo, yes. But luck is part of being potus.

Trump did not "ignore" the virus. He even mentioned taking action on the virus in his State of the Union address. Trump mentions coronavirus in State of the Union

And, he didn't "intentionally skipped on testing".

yes he did. Trump now says he wasn't kidding when he told officials to slow down coronavirus testing, contradicting staff

Yes he did.
There are vaccines for COVID-19 in the final stage of human trials. What normally takes years of testing instead took months. You know who is and will be responsible for getting a vaccine approved so quickly? Trump, via Operation Warp Speed. By the end of the year, there will more than likely be 600 million doses of the new vaccine available throughout the country.

Trump gets the credit for spurring pharmaceutical companies into action. He gets the credit for getting a vaccine ready so fast. Nevermind his so-called "failure to manage" this crisis, he had his eyes on the endgame all this time. And when you are immunized against this virus, you will have TRUMP to thank for it.

Oh, and Trump, by spurring the biopharmaceutical companies into action also sped up the development of therapeutic regimens to fight COVID-19 in the interim.

Now tell me, how guilty will you feel if you vote Biden into office after the previous president had a vaccine for a deadly virus approved in record time AND who encouraged phenomenal innovation within the pharmaceutical industry? You tell me. Biden would never have come upon these ideas. Only a man with knowledge of industry can.

Trump all the way.

Fight me.

It's true that Trump put forth a federal response in drugs and potentially a vaccine for 2021. But why should that absolve him from the 200K people dying because he ignored the virus and intentionally skipped on testing? Reagan got lucky because Carter actually started the economic response to hyper inflation, not that freeing up more capital for investment didn't work out well too. Bill Clinton got lucky because HW actually moved on the banking crisis of his day. Did Gerry Ford deserve to win a term of his own? Imo, yes. But luck is part of being potus.

Trump did not "ignore" the virus. He even mentioned taking action on the virus in his State of the Union address. Trump mentions coronavirus in State of the Union

yes he did. Trump now says he wasn't kidding when he told officials to slow down coronavirus testing, contradicting staff

Now, before I go any further, did you mean slow down testing or "skipped" testing?

Yes he did.

Trump all the way.

Fight me.

Now, before I go any further, did you mean slow down testing or "skipped" testing?
my long time cyber acquaintance, I don't give a flying fuck where you go. But the fact is we didn't get the testing in place in time to open up the economy again because Trump fucked up. The CDC fucked up, and then we didn't use the WHO testing, and didn't get one of our own. The entire developed world was testing, but Trump's admin didn't get it together, and repeatedly he has said that without testing we'd have fewer cases. So live with it.

But yah, he should get credit for pouring billions of deficit dollars to back up the private research started by Gates (and others)

Yes he did.

Trump all the way.

Fight me.

my long time cyber acquaintance, I don't give a flying fuck where you go. But the fact is we didn't get the testing in place in time to open up the economy again because Trump fucked up. The CDC fucked up, and then we didn't use the WHO testing, and didn't get one of our own. The entire developed world was testing, but Trump's admin didn't get it together, and repeatedly he has said that without testing we'd have fewer cases. So live with it.

But yah, he should get credit for pouring billions of deficit dollars to back up the private research started by Gates (and others)

" During congressional testimony on June 23rd, Anthony Fauci MD was asked about Trump’s comments saying he was not joking about slowing tests down. Fauci responded, “I as a member of the task force, and my colleagues on the task force, to my knowledge, I know for sure...none of us had ever been told to slow down the testing, that is just a fact. In fact, we will be doing more testing...not only testing to specifically identify people...but also much more survelliance.” He concluded, “So it’s the opposite. We will be doing more testing, not less.” Robert Redfield MD, the director of the Center of Disease Control also confirmed that testing will be increasing. "

Trump all the way.

Fight me.

"Pfizer vaccine deal 100 million doses Alex Azar" (without quotes).

Liberals don't feel guilt, except for being white and American. They'll vote for Biden no matter what.

Liberals don’t feel guilt.... they project guilt, use it as a weapon.

What ever and who ever, we are still dying in record numbers, and even if your choice is to not wear a mask the Fact is that most of you will not even follow the simple guide lines like going down store isles the direction clearly posted, or maintain the six feet of distance requested. That Fact clearly shows that you have no respect for others and give not a dam if you kill or in danger others. and I get it, that has been Trumps stance from the start.

You do understand that those trials only involved seeing if the vaccine was safe and seeing if it could generate anti-bodies correct?
As of yet, no human has been given the vaccine and then been exposed to COVID-19 on purpose..which is where the rubber meets the road.

Trump golfed, tweeted, held pep rallies, and hung with his buds at Mar-A-Lago. Denied, deflected, took no action. Called it the Democrats latest hoax.
He gets credit for nothing...except fiddling while the United States went up in flames.

Wow, you are quite the fucking liar.

Say, where is Rapey Old Quid Pro Joe? Still in the basement?

Allah forbid someone asked the senile coot a question.

Almost all in Phase 1 trials. Until you make it past Phase 2 and 3 where people are given the vaccine and intentionally exposed to the virus, it's just a glimmer of hope.
That's what ScienceMag article was putting forth. It's called a Human Challenge.

This is the most sought after vaccine since the polio vaccine. It's being developed in real time. Of course the government has to enter into contracts because eventually they know something is going to be successful. But it means nothing without the actual Phase 4 trials. The vaccine is given and then the subjects are exposed to the virus to see if it is an effective prevention. That's the only measure of success.

Your government has been actively trying to steal it - so we can pretty well be assured you're lying about not having confidence it will work.

Now that's clearly a stupid statement. How in hell could anyone work on must less produce a vaccine for a nonexistant and unknown virus?

Wow, you are quite the fucking liar.

Say, where is Rapey Old Quid Pro Joe? Still in the basement?

Allah forbid someone asked the senile coot a question.

All of what I said about Trump was true. It's all on record. I would have thought you'd moved beyond it.
No I won't fee guilty if Biden wins. Trump did nothing to spur bio-pharm companies to research and make a vaccine.
That started the day the virus showed up. It won't stop if Trump loses.

This is the most sought after vaccine since the polio vaccine. It's being developed in real time. Of course the government has to enter into contracts because eventually they know something is going to be successful. But it means nothing without the actual Phase 4 trials. The vaccine is given and then the subjects are exposed to the virus to see if it is an effective prevention. That's the only measure of success.

Your government has been actively trying to steal it - so we can pretty well be assured you're lying about not having confidence it will work.

As I understand it, the US government (my government) hasn't been accused of hacking to try and get information on the vaccines being developed. I know the current administration is making hay out of China and they're most likely guilty. However, it also looks like hackers from Russia have been trying to do the same thing. And look at that, it's the same group that hacked the DNC in 2016. What a coincidence. :) Funny how I don't see your savior touting that. Wonder why?

For comparison purpose I looked at 2009 N1H1 pandemic timeline. Clinical trials of a vaccine began July 22 and the FDA approved four N1H1 vaccines on September 15th.

Edit: In terms of success, I would point to this administration's handling of the Opioid Epidemic

Didn't the Obamugabe regime simple halt all testing for the Swine Flu? I mean, the infection and death rates were no doubt triple what was reported. Dr. Fauci was up to his neck in that fraud, right?

Trump all the way.

Fight me.

The entire left are totally incapable of feeling guilty about anything.

All of what I said about Trump was true. It's all on record.

Nope, you're a pathological, ChiCom liar.

For instance, your fucking lie about Trump doing nothing?

{

WHOLE-OF-GOVERNMENT RESPONSE

• President Trump declared a national emergency, inviting States, territories, and tribes to access over $42 billion in existing funding.
  • Trump signed legislation securing $8.3 billion for coronavirus response.
  • Trump signed the Families First Coronavirus Response Act, ensuring that American families and businesses impacted by the virus receive the strong support they need.
  • To leverage the resources of the entire government, the president created a White House Coronavirus Task Force to coordinate response.
  • Vice President Pence named Dr. Deborah Birx to serve as the White House Coronavirus Response Coordinator.
  • The president has held multiple teleconferences with our nation’s governors to coordinate response efforts and offer his full support.
  • The president has approved major disaster declarations for impacted states like New York, Washington, and California.
TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS

• In January, Trump reacted quickly to implement travel restrictions on travel from China, buying us valuable time to respond to the virus.
  • The president has announced further travel restrictions on global hotspots, including Europe, the United Kingdom and Ireland, and Iran.
  • American citizens returning from travel-restricted countries are being routed to specific airports, where they can be screened and isolated as needed.
  • The United States reached mutual agreements with Mexico and Canada to restrict non-essential travel across our northern and southern borders.
  • The administration announced it will expeditiously return aliens who cross between ports of entry or are otherwise not allowed to enter the country, as the facilities in which these aliens would be held cannot support quarantine for the time needed to assess potential cases.
  • The administration raised travel warnings to their highest level for other hot spot locations, like Japan and South Korea.
  • The president has expanded airport screenings to identify travelers showing symptoms and instituted mandatory quarantines.
  • The State Department issued a global level 4 travel advisory, urging Americans to avoid all international travel due to the coronavirus outbreak worldwide.
EXPANDING TESTING ACCESSIBILITY

• The FDA issued emergency approval for new commercial coronavirus tests to significantly expand testing across the country.
  • The president secured legislation that will ensure Americans are able to be tested for free.
  • The administration is working with state and local partners and the private sector to open up drive-through testing sites.
  • The administration is working with the private sector to develop a website that Americans can utilize to determine whether they need a test and, if so, where to get it.
  • HHS is providing funding to help accelerate the development of rapid diagnostic tests for the coronavirus.
  • The FDA cut red tape to expand testing availability.
  • Admiral Brett Giroir – the Assistant Secretary for Health and head of the Public Health Service – has been appointed to coordinate coronavirus testing efforts.
  • The FDA is empowering states to authorize tests developed and used by laboratories in their states.
  • The Department of Defense has set up 15 coronavirus testing sites worldwide.
  • The president signed legislation requiring more reporting from state and private labs to ensure our public health officials have the data they need to respond to this outbreak.
  • DoD and HHS worked to airlift hundreds of thousands of swabs and sample test kits from Italy to the United States.
}

I mean, you're just a fucking liar - a hack with zero integrity and less honor.

As I understand it, the US government (my government) hasn't been accused of hacking to try and get information on the vaccines being developed. I know the current administration is making hay out of China and they're most likely guilty. However, it also looks like hackers from Russia have been trying to do the same thing. And look at that, it's the same group that hacked the DNC in 2016. What a coincidence. :) Funny how I don't see your savior touting that. Wonder why?

Your government is Communist China.

Everyone on this board knows that.

Even IF you were born in America, which is highly doubtful, you serve China and Xi.

Forum List

Back