how gravity works

The Bible isn't mythology. It's the creator's word and science backs it up. I just provided the evidence for a global flood. Also, the explanation of where all the energy in the universe originated. OTOH, what you believe has no evidence. It's really looney tunes as space rocks become the sun, Earth, or our solar system. Or humans came from ape-humans that never appear nor exist today. What person in their right mind believes that? Talk about nutty. You can't excuse it by saying it's only a theory. It's nutso beyond belief.

The Earth was made first with some water on it but not shaped like it is now, then outer space with nothing. The galaxies, solar systems, black holes, and other things that fill the universe came three days after.

Otherwise, evolution would've had monkeys who walk, new solar systems being formed, NASA wouldn't still be looking for aliens or life on other planets, etc. Don't give me that we haven't had enough time yet malarky. We don't even see a single cell become two sexes. Do frogs change sex if there are only one sex? IOW, your atheist side should've won with science backing it up, but you provide nothing. It means science does not back your non-beliefs up.

The Earth was made first with some water on it but not shaped like it is now, then outer space with nothing. The galaxies, solar systems, black holes, and other things that fill the universe came three days after

That is total rubbish and you have nothing to support it. I can't believe you are so foolish to think you know that.
You can't even say when the universe was made,

The Earth was made first with some water on it but not shaped like it is now, then outer space with nothing. The galaxies, solar systems, black holes, and other things that fill the universe came three days after

That is total rubbish and you have nothing to support it. I can't believe you are so foolish to think you know that.
You can't even say when the universe was made,
You and the atheists here have gone looney tunes. You have absolutely no scientific evidence and only foolish and bad opinions. I have found that the atheists stole singularity (infinite density and infinite temperature) from the creationists, stole a globally flooded planet of a single land mass that broke into seven continents, and tried to make it sound that planets with 3/4 water and seven continents are normal. Moreover, your posts have become so dumb that your nicks are SFE and worthless POS. What's amazing is you were able to accomplish being SFE and worthless POS in one post. Maybe you set a world's record in being the SFE in one sentence :badgrin:.

You and the atheists here have gone looney tunes. You have absolutely no scientific evidence and only foolish and bad opinions. I have found that the atheists stole singularity (infinite density and infinite temperature) from the creationists, stole a globally flooded planet of a single land mass that broke into seven continents, and tried to make it sound that planets with 3/4 water and seven continents are normal. Moreover, your posts have become so dumb that your nicks are SFE and worthless POS. What's amazing is you were able to accomplish being SFE and worthless POS in one post. Maybe you set a world's record in being the SFE in one sentence :badgrin:.

Let me elaborate. You Jesus junkies believe in immaculate conception and virgin births, resurrections, dead men walking and talking snakes. Bugger it. Throw in the parting if The seas and some Jewish ratbag thinking he can walk on water. The same water that covered the earth to the height of Mt. Everest then miraculously receded into thin air.
Volcanoes and floods are demonstrations of gods wrath against homosexuals and evil atheists.
You believe theme scriptures where on the resurrection day hundreds of graves suddenly opened and flicked to see the big ghost vaporize into thin air.
Moses goes to the mount and speaks directly to God and suddenly commandments chiseled in stone fall from the sky, strangely enough, witnessed by no one. ..

Yet you think it's me that is mad. Do you ever take stock of your hideous beliefs and compare them with reality? Have you ever questioned anything inside your filthy bible and scriptures?
But it's still me thats mentally ill.

Let me elaborate. You Jesus junkies believe in immaculate conception and virgin births, resurrections, dead men walking and talking snakes. Bugger it. Throw in the parting if The seas and some Jewish ratbag thinking he can walk on water. The same water that covered the earth to the height of Mt. Everest then miraculously receded into thin air.
Volcanoes and floods are demonstrations of gods wrath against homosexuals and evil atheists.
You believe theme scriptures where on the resurrection day hundreds of graves suddenly opened and flicked to see the big ghost vaporize into thin air.
Moses goes to the mount and speaks directly to God and suddenly commandments chiseled in stone fall from the sky, strangely enough, witnessed by no one. ..

Yet you think it's me that is mad. Do you ever take stock of your hideous beliefs and compare them with reality? Have you ever questioned anything inside your filthy bible and scriptures?
But it's still me thats mentally ill.
OTOH, you non-believers believe in Satan or what he has said through you atheist scientists such as macroevolution and evolutionary thinking such as ASSUME NO GOD/gods. The second biggest lie the non-believers told was that they wanted evidence. I've discovered no amount of evidence will make you believe because well, the atheists and their scientists are FOOLISH. Science is supposed to consider ALL THE POSSIBILITIES, but you ignore what your opposition is saying. If science didn't back up the Bible, then I wouldn't be saying what I am saying. I'm smarter than the average bear, so that's what I present. I present what I have learned through FAITH FIRST and then finding the scientific evidence on subjects the Bible presents. That's what the creation scientists throughout history did. Their faith and Bible guided them to discover the science. For example, there are no aliens. There's a miniscule possibility due to panspermia, but outer space itself seems harsh without the magnetic field and a certain level of gravity. We need protection from the solar winds or else we won't live long. Too much or too little gravity would have an effect on us, too. The atheist morons like you do not even consider how much gravity or solar radiation is on some of the planets in our solar system. We already know that we could not live on the moon or Mars very long.

The gays have the equal protection laws and can't be bashed like they were in the past. I wouldn't say the global flood and other natural disasters are just against prejudice and hate, but against all sin. They're God's warnings. There was so much sin that the innocent were in danger of being killed by the evil doers before the global flood. Are we heading toward that again? I don't know, but that is what is prophecized. Here's one against gays I figured out. Ironically, it was through watching Brokeback Mountain. At the end of the movie, the protagonist is killed. How did they expose him? Just like we go hunting or fishing, they went gay hunting and used queer bait. That's how they were able to lure him out into the open and awaiting a horrific beating.

Last edited:
OTOH, you non-believers believe in Satan or what he has said through you atheist scientists such as macroevolution and evolutionary thinking such as ASSUME NO GOD/gods. The second biggest lie the non-believers told was that they wanted evidence. I've discovered no amount of evidence will make you believe because well, the atheists and their scientists are FOOLISH. Science is supposed to consider ALL THE POSSIBILITIES, but you ignore what your opposition is saying. If science didn't back up the Bible, then I wouldn't be saying what I am saying. I'm smarter than the average bear, so that's what I present. I present what I have learned through FAITH FIRST and then finding the scientific evidence on subjects the Bible presents. That's what the creation scientists throughout history did. Their faith and Bible guided them to discover the science. For example, there are no aliens. There's a miniscule possibility due to panspermia, but outer space itself seems harsh without the magnetic field and a certain level of gravity. We need protection from the solar winds or else we won't live long. Too much or too little gravity would have an effect on us, too. The atheist morons like you do not even consider how much gravity or solar radiation is on some of the planets in our solar system. We already know that we could not live on the moon or Mars very long.

The gays have the equal protection laws and can't be bashed like they were in the past. I wouldn't say the global flood and other natural disasters are just against prejudice and hate, but against all sin. They're God's warnings. There was so much sin that the innocent were in danger of being killed by the evil doers before the global flood. Are we heading toward that again? I don't know, but that is what is prophecized. Here's one against gays I figured out. Ironically, it was through watching Brokeback Mountain. At the end of the movie, the protagonist is killed. How did they expose him? Just like we go hunting or fishing, they went gay hunting and used queer bait. That's how they were able to lure him out into the open and awaiting a horrific beating.

You show me one piece of evidence which clearly shows science supports any part of religion.
I know you can't so this should be another religious lie.

And, do you really believe a movie made for sensational reason is a model of gods wishes? Are you for real?
Little wonder you believe in immaculate conception and virgin births.

That really is more of the usual absurdities you dump into threads. Non-(non-Christian) religioners have no reason to ''believe in Satan''. Did you forget that the mythical characters such as ''Satan'' who haunt your world and cause you such fear and trepidation are not a part of the worldview of rational non-Christians?

Though I'd recommend one good thump a day to keep dust and decay at bay.
Just be sure to keep your Bible thumping out of the science forums.
Yes, not here. Do it under your desk or mattress or something.

Last edited:
You show me one piece of evidence which clearly shows science supports any part of religion.
I know you can't so this should be another religious lie.

And, do you really believe a movie made for sensational reason is a model of gods wishes? Are you for real?
Little wonder you believe in immaculate conception and virgin births.
Life had to be created because only life can create life. For intelligent life, only humans can create humans, some of which have created Oscar winning films. Others have created other works of art or other accomplishments. Moreover, there are no aliens, simple or intelligent.

What do you have? I think I already said too much beotching.

That really is more of the usual absurdities you dump into threads. Non-(non-Christian) religioners have no reason to ''believe in Satan''. Did you forget that the mythical characters such as ''Satan'' who haunt your world and cause you such fear and trepidation are not a part of the worldview of rational non-Christians?
Lol, you really have much too simple ideas regarding Satan. He's more complex than that. For example, you believe in evolution because of him and will take that to your grave.

Lol, you really have much too simple ideas regarding Satan. He's more complex than that. For example, you believe in evolution because of him and will take that to your grave.
Rather creepy that you use your fears and superstitions centered on invented characters to threaten others.

Life had to be created because only life can create life. For intelligent life, only humans can create humans
Thank you JB, that is a fundamental truth of creation. Life comes from life and intelligence comes from intelligence. The failing of all atheistic philosophy is that you can take two motes of dust in space, stick them together somehow, and eventually, life, beauty, truth, knowledge, complexity and intelligence just springs from it by pure fucking magic. Nowhere in the universe has it ever been shown possible that you can get something from nothing, like gold from lead. Even water springs from combinations of hydrogen and oxygen, not bismuth and antimony. All qualities we see in infinitesimal quantities here in the phenomenal world appear because they must already exist on the astral plane in infinite quantities!

Rather creepy that you use your fears and superstitions centered on invented characters to threaten others.
The threat is that of science to you because YOU have little knowledge of it. Did you present anything, but your usual beotching?

We have a theory of how it works. What do you have?

Life had to be created because only life can create life. For intelligent life, only humans can create humans, some of which have created Oscar winning films. Others have created other works of art or other accomplishments. Moreover, there are no aliens, simple or intelligent.

What do you have? I think I already said too much beotching.

You have nothing. You said science supports religion and does not. You can't support that and I know you can't. So you draw on movies to give you support. Really?
That's the problem with believers, the whole thing is a big charade not all that disimiliar to a movie, it's all fake. Grow up.

You have nothing. You said science supports religion and does not. You can't support that and I know you can't. So you draw on movies to give you support. Really?
That's the problem with believers, the whole thing is a big charade not all that disimiliar to a movie, it's all fake. Grow up.
I said science backs up the Bible and already provided the evidence. OTOH, it's evolutionists who have nothing. So hypocritical. Science doesn't support atheism. It's just BS with macroevolution, abiogenesis, NASA looking for aliens, dark matter, dark energy, multiverses, and more fairy tales and silliness.

You are FSE and have shown it repeatedly with your dumb posts. I just put up with it because I LMAO at you and your inanity.

it's evolutionists who have nothing.
I wouldn't go that far. Evolution clearly happens. What is less resolved is that just because species evolve and adapt over time doesn't preclude the distance of God.

Science doesn't support atheism.
Nope, it doesn't. The very nature of science is that it presently cannot prove or disprove God because it has no way to test that.

NASA looking for aliens, dark matter, dark energy, multiverses, and more fairy tales and silliness.
I'm fully unconvinced of dark energy as nothing more than a manufactured theory to fill a gap in our understanding, but Dark Matter has been conclusively detected for several years now.

abell1689_hst_big.jpg

abell2744_hst_4000_redxrays_bluedarkmatter.jpg

bulletcluster dark matter comp_f2048.jpg

elgordo_chandrahubble_3600.jpg

macsj0025_chandrahst_dark matter.jpg

I wouldn't go that far. Evolution clearly happens. What is less resolved is that just because species evolve and adapt over time doesn't preclude the distance of God.

Nope, it doesn't. The very nature of science is that it presently cannot prove or disprove God because it has no way to test that.

I'm fully unconvinced of dark energy as nothing more than a manufactured theory to fill a gap in our understanding, but Dark Matter has been conclusively detected for several years now.
Natural selection or microevolution happens. I don't buy the macroevolution which the majority refers to as a new species are formed from a common ancestor.

As for dark matter, it's a hypothetical term to explain when astronomers see that the actual mass of any observed celestial object is not sufficient to account for an observed gravitational effect. Usually, they're fast-moving celestial bodies such as two galaxies and their mass and movement using the classical big bang theory and calculations cannot explain. Creationists state that they're neutrinos of six or seven times concentrations of normal matter and that the big bang theory holds more weight.

Dark energy is supposed to make up the majority of the universe, but since no one has seen or measured it, it does sound ridiculous.

I said science backs up the Bible and already provided the evidence.

You provided nothing but I'll keep waiting. Just one paper where science verified the bible. Just one.
I know you can't so you are a bald faced delusional liar.

OTOH, it's evolutionists who have nothing. So hypocritical.

Evolution is a fact and proven many times. Btw, what does the bible say about it? It seems to gave an opinion or reference to everything else it disagrees with. What's it's say about the internet?

Science doesn't support atheism.
Science doesn't support anything but science and I'd be disgusted if it did support atheism. Atheism doesn't need support. It's a stand alone belief in nothing.

It's just BS with macroevolution, abiogenesis, NASA looking for aliens, dark matter, dark energy, multiverses, and more fairy tales and silliness.

Of course it is. Why don't you ask God about all those things. After all, he created them didn't he?? He's your man.
Check the bible. It would explain it to dickheads like you.

You are FSE and have shown it repeatedly with your dumb posts. I just put up with it because I LMAO at you and your inanity.

You're not laughing boy. Youve never bern challenged like this before and you cannot cope so out comes the childish rebuttals supported by SFA.

I challenge you to throw anything you want at me about your silly gods etc, and I'll tear you apart every time.
Try me. See how good you are big mouth.

Forum List

Back