How Far Will the SCOTUS Go On Behalf of Muslims ?

The DOD allows female muslim cadets in high school JROTC programs to wear the hijab as part of their uniform.

So it won't be too long before the US Army changes its regulations and allows active duty female muslim soldiers to wear the hijab as part of their uniform.

Although some units already do in Iraq and Afghanistan for public relations. ..... :cool:

hijabs-e1301602134217.jpg

Last edited:
This really burns me up. In an 8-to-1 ruling the Supreme court said Abercrombie should not discriminate against someone wearing a headscarf. One, it should be Abercrombie's choice. But that is not the thing that really gets me. It is these mulsims who flaunt the fact that they are mulsim with the headscarf but wear really tight pants and shirts stretched across their breasts. Granted she was applying to a Abercrombie Kids store but muslims would love nothing more to blow up an Abercrombie's store. She should be denied employment on the fact she is a security risk. So I can where a KKK hood and get a job at Popeyes Chicken? (I apologize for the racist comment.)

Muslim swimwear
muslim-swim.jpg

Abercrombie swimwear
anf_87968_01_model1

(Now I am going to have to spend an extra hour praying because of surfing Abercrombie swimwear, and two extra hours for looking at a single image of muslim swimwear.)

Darn that pesky Constitution.

Shure does get in the way, doesn't it.
Not to the Supreme Court it doesn't. They dance right past the Supremacy Clause that bans Islam (Article 6, Section 2), as well as all other supremacisms.

No pictures of girls in swimwear but here is a nice two piece. I have no idea what are the ages of 'Abercrombie Kids'.

kids_62870_01_prod1

This isn't about Muslims. This is about any religion. Groups representing Christians, Jews and Sikhs also filed court papers backing Elauf. It's not a niqab - it's a simple hijab headscarf.
Doesn't matter what it is. If the company says it's unacceptable it should be unacceptable, and the SCOTUS has no reason to conclude otherwise. The company wasn't concerned with religion, and Islam is not a religion anyway.

Hey, you said it. And, you don't have to take my word for it - ask your mommy.

This is not a dress code. This decision does not force anyone to wear a head scarf. And no one is being forced to "conform" to any particular religion anymore than if one chooses to wear a cross on a chain around their neck.

Again, I realize that Radical Islam and the left are allied against the United States Constitution, a war of convenience.

But religious freedom is not license to impose your beliefs on others, particularly not your employer. Violating a dress code on behalf of religion is an imposition not protected by the first. Do what you want on your own time, but just like McDonald's can require an employee to wear a uniform as a condition of employment, an employer can require that certain attire be left at home or at the mosque.

Why is it, every time a liberal stands up for the Constitution, liberty, freedom, individual rights and responsibilities, an ignorant ^^ jackass ^^ starts lying about it?

"...This dopey court doesn't seem to get it that their [sic] is a war going on between Islam (call it radical or not) and Western civilization..."

Which has absolutely nothing to do with this case.
It has EVERYTHING to do with this case. The international jihad war has 2 fronts > Violent (ISIS, Taliban, et al), and Non-Violent (Muslim Brotherhood) pushing Islamization. This case is clear cut ISLAMIZATION.

The DOD allows female muslim cadets in high school JROTC programs to wear the hijab as part of their uniform.

So it won't be too long before the US Army changes its regulations and allows active duty female muslim soldiers to wear the hijab as part of their uniform.

Although some units already do in Iraq and Afghanistan for public relations. ..... :cool:

hijabs-e1301602134217.jpg
More Islamization. More victory for the Muslim Brotherhood. More defeat for the American people. Wake up America.

Hey, you said it. And, you don't have to take my word for it - ask your mommy.

This is not a dress code. This decision does not force anyone to wear a head scarf. And no one is being forced to "conform" to any particular religion anymore than if one chooses to wear a cross on a chain around their neck.

Again, I realize that Radical Islam and the left are allied against the United States Constitution, a war of convenience.

But religious freedom is not license to impose your beliefs on others, particularly not your employer. Violating a dress code on behalf of religion is an imposition not protected by the first. Do what you want on your own time, but just like McDonald's can require an employee to wear a uniform as a condition of employment, an employer can require that certain attire be left at home or at the mosque.

Why is it, every time a liberal stands up for the Constitution, liberty, freedom, individual rights and responsibilities, an ignorant ^^ jackass ^^ starts lying about it?
Standing up for Islamization is the OPPOSITE of standing up for the Constitution. It is for ..... well, let's let the Muslim Brotherhood say it in their own words >>

“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”

(Mohamed Akram, "An Explanatory Memorandum on the General Strategic Goal for the Group in North America"May 22, 1991, Government Exhibit 003-0085, United States vs. Holy Land Foundation, et al. 7 (21).)

You are saying reasonable accommodation is a euphamism for being "forced to conform"?

The Constitution also says something about freedom of religion.

Where do you draw the line?

Don't be ridiculous. Islam is not a religion, and never has been.

So, wearing a head scarf is "proselytizing"?
If so, then so is wearing a cross or a Star of David.
If one religion cannot wear such a symbol then none should be able to.
If some religions are allowed to wear a symbol, then all must be.
No, because it depends on the company's policy. If they have a policy of no head gear, that simply includes hijabs. And again, Islam is not a religion.

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/0...s-tax-status-2

Islam Watch - About Us

Islam Is Not A Religion, It Is Foreign Law

Islam and the Definition of Religion

Why Islam is Not a Religion > Rebecca Bynum

Former Muslim, Wafa Sultan, says, "Islam is NOT a religion" | BARE NAKED ISLAM

?Allah is Dead ? Why Islam is Not a Religion? | Logan's Warning

Islam Is Not A Religion, But A Dangerous Ideology | International

Islam: not a religion? « The Immanent Frame

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Half Sigma: Islam not a religion?

Islam in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comments from Former Muslims - WikiIslam

The Patriot Factor: Islam is NOT a Religion

Why Islam Should NOT Be Protected Under the US Constitution! | CatchKevin.com

Islam: Politics In Religious Garb

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

Info on Islam: Islam is not a religion

Islam Is Not A Religion It Is A Cult

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/...d-as-a-religion-denied-religious-tax-status-2

Islam is NOT a Religion

Islam Does Not Qualify Under US Constitution ?Freedom of Religion? Rights « Northeast Intelligence NetworkNortheast Intelligence Network

Asia Times - Asia's most trusted news source

Islam is a political system ? NOT a religion | Creeping Sharia

Islam is not a religion, but a death cult of misogynistic pedophiles

Last edited:
This really burns me up. In an 8-to-1 ruling the Supreme court said Abercrombie should not discriminate against someone wearing a headscarf. One, it should be Abercrombie's choice. But that is not the thing that really gets me. It is these mulsims who flaunt the fact that they are mulsim with the headscarf but wear really tight pants and shirts stretched across their breasts. Granted she was applying to a Abercrombie Kids store but muslims would love nothing more to blow up an Abercrombie's store. She should be denied employment on the fact she is a security risk. So I can where a KKK hood and get a job at Popeyes Chicken? (I apologize for the racist comment.)

Muslim swimwear
muslim-swim.jpg

Abercrombie swimwear
anf_87968_01_model1

(Now I am going to have to spend an extra hour praying because of surfing Abercrombie swimwear, and two extra hours for looking at a single image of muslim swimwear.)
I'm happy she won.

Forum List

Back