How far will "anti science" go for the GOP?

Why do Liberals not concern themselves with the fact that each year 20 million tons of agricultural chemicals are spread over 900 million acres of U.S. farmground. This is true environmental degradation that poisons our air land and water. There is irrefutable scientific evidence to the fact.

Why why why? :dunno:

I believe in evolution and the true age of our planet.

Why don't Liberals believe in the science of high-volume high-pressure hydraulic fracturing? :dunno:

Maybe because it poisons the water table?

Bullshit, it's done thousands of feet below the water table and the drill holes are sealed. You can,t provide any credible proof of your statement.

Last edited:
I believe in evolution and the true age of our planet.

Why don't Liberals believe in the science of high-volume high-pressure hydraulic fracturing? :dunno:

Maybe because it poisons the water table?

Bullshit, it's done thousands of feet below the water table and the drill holes are sealed. You can;t provide any credible proof of your statement.
Of course he can't. But that's totally beside the point in the mind of a Liberal. Liberals don't howl about the scientifically proven incidents of ground-water contamination by agriculture. They could care less about the science that points out the useless and economically catastrophic Ethanol program and its impact on the environment.

They get their "information" from the likes of Yoko Ono. :lol:

You need the FDA to feed you? Are you too stupid to feed yourself?

Mexico doesn't have a fda and 90% of the people in this country would be pissed off if they had to go back to farming.

News flash, the FDA has nothing to do with farm goods, that would be the USDA, FDA deals more with processed food ingredients. Just what we need, more wasted money with overlapping bureaucracies.

They don't believe in climate change.

They don't believe evaporation from warming oceans have anything to do with snow.

They think vaccines cause autism, without a shred of evidence.

They believe the earth is only thousands of years old instead of billions.

They don't believe in evolution.

The GOP goes on about "exceptionalism". And among the greatest things that make this country exceptional is our leadership in science and technology.

How will this issue affect the country going forward?

How will Republicans affect the country with this denialism going forward?
I think revisionist history and social engineering is a lot more jeopardizing than anti-science, to be honest. However, those categories intersect on the Venn Diagram of people who continuously move this nation backwards to a traditional way of life that never happened.

You need the FDA to feed you? Are you too stupid to feed yourself?

Mexico doesn't have a fda and 90% of the people in this country would be pissed off if they had to go back to farming.

You're making less sense than Rdean. I'd know what food to buy without the FDA instructing me and I wouldn't have to farm.

Stop agreeing with Dean it's making you silly

How far? This:
photo_347.JPG

I asked my republican friend if water being made of hydrogen and oxygen was a liberal plot.

Why do Liberals not concern themselves with the fact that each year 20 million tons of agricultural chemicals are spread over 900 million acres of U.S. farmground. This is true environmental degradation that poisons our air land and water. There is irrefutable scientific evidence to the fact.

Have you not seen the growth of the organic food movement?

Have you not seen the palm of my hand on the back of your head? :slap:

Have you not seen the palm of my hand on the back of your head? :slap:
Apology accepted, Captain Needa.

A question for the right...

How will cutting science grants and defunding our first rate science programs, advance America? Let's say we do away with it all and go back to the 18th century. Will we be better off? I don't think so.
Because what if em niggars get into em science programs!!! WHAT THEN Matthew!!!!!

YAAAAARGH

This hurts the left as this is just a retarded argument. I'd be happy if a black person advances in science enough to reach a high level in it.
Blacks needa stop workin on advancin science, and work on some JESUS!!!! RIGHT MATTAAAAY :eusa_dance::eusa_clap::Boom2:

Religion sucks...Blacks need to work on science and following the law as we all have to work on maintaining our society. Being a idiot isn't good for this country.
Republicans need to work on science more than blacks.

Top 21 African American Professional Associations

Now, try to find a science organization of "conservatives". The best you can do is Breitbart.

A question for the right...

How will cutting science grants and defunding our first rate science programs, advance America? Let's say we do away with it all and go back to the 18th century. Will we be better off? I don't think so.
Because what if em niggars get into em science programs!!! WHAT THEN Matthew!!!!!

YAAAAARGH

This hurts the left as this is just a retarded argument. I'd be happy if a black person advances in science enough to reach a high level in it.
Blacks needa stop workin on advancin science, and work on some JESUS!!!! RIGHT MATTAAAAY :eusa_dance::eusa_clap::Boom2:

Religion sucks...Blacks need to work on science and following the law as we all have to work on maintaining our society. Being a idiot isn't good for this country.
Republicans need to work on science more than blacks.

Top 21 African American Professional Associations

Now, try to find a science organization of "conservatives". The best you can do is Breitbart.

^ Communists politicize science

Forum List

Back