How far is Putin willing to go?

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
In 1945 the Red Army captured Berlin at great cost. Divisions were lost. Are they willing to take the fight all the way now?

We'll just have to wait and see unless he tells us.

Many Russian soldiers have never been to war before. The Ukrainian army gained combat experience fighting the separatists. That makes a difference.

I think it’s not all going as planned
But it threatens with the nuclear weapon what is supposed to be a defensive weapon.
All this is very dangerous, there is a feeling as if it is a madman who dictates the world with a stick.

I think it’s not all going as planned
But it threatens with the nuclear weapon what is supposed to be a defensive weapon.
All this is very dangerous, there is a feeling as if it is a madman who dictates the world with a stick.
Smart girl

trump zelensky.jpg

b-bee

If Putin stops he gonna be kicked out from the office.
His obligation is to include all former Russian areas into Russia again
Really? Including Poland, Finland, Alaska and California?
I think, he is just seeking for the new balance of safety.

In 1945 the Red Army captured Berlin at great cost. Divisions were lost. Are they willing to take the fight all the way now?
Actually, their main motto for victory day: "We can repeat". It means, that they consider lost of 30-40 millions as "terrible, but acceptable", because alternative (as they believe) is a full elimination of the Russian people.
"All we need is the victory, and the price doesn't matter".

On the way out of Mariupol, every man is examined for the presence of tattoos in order to establish belonging to neo-Nazi organizations.
dep7p6.jpg

There are a lot of characteristic signs of a person who has been dealing with weapons for a long time, easily detected by external examination. All of them were tested in Chechnya during two campaigns, all are described in detail in the relevant manuals. Plus - the presence of tattoos. Plus suspicious behavior... And this is only the first stage - at the checkpoints. Then there is the "filter", representatives of counterintelligence, of which there are many there now, forensic methods, such as paraffin flushes from hands and face, nail slices and so on... Plus - computer bases.
It was back in 2014 that the Ukrainian Nazis jeered at the news "The Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation opened a criminal case on the facts ..." on various events in the Donbas. Idiots are sure that the criminal case: it's you sitting in front of the investigator, and he's giving you a heart-to-heart conversation... Well, or he get hits on the kidneys with a hose. And a criminal case is, first of all, a long and painstaking collection of evidence. All social networks and other YouTube channels were carefully viewed by certain guys from russian Investigative Committee.
Everything that these idiots, confident in their impunity, laid out there was recorded, preserved, filed... And now there are not even hundreds - thousands of faces, names, and surnames in that database...
Speaking of tattoos: they are from the same place, from prolonged impunity. For many years it seemed to idiots that nothing would happen to them and that everything was possible.
Well, now it's time to understand that you have to pay for everything. And they, having been cooking in the same pot with the same sheep for many years, bragging to each other and taking an example from each other, drew so many things on themselves - the japanese Yakuza will be envy.

Russian artillery knocked out an American radar station, and the russian aviation finished it off with an airstrike
The radar was hiding among the houses: in the footage, the US AN/TPQ-36 Firefinder mobile radar station manufactured by Northrop Grumman was shot down. The radar was transferred to the аrmy of Ukraine, but obviously not for long.
https://idiod.video/iscso0.mp4

And? What do I say made me sound like I care about Ukraine

You're talking about it. You're talking about the Ukraine becoming less corrupt if it joins Russia in a positive way. So you must care to say something like, either that or you'll say anything to manipulate people.... which is it?

Forum List

Back