How DUMB are these people? Totally making me NOT give any more!

you want to see some damn anger you let Joe pay reparations off the backs of white people who never owned a slave to folk who were never slaves. This country fought a war that split this country apart to eradicate slavery. Where's your damn gratitude for THAT?

You have blacks in horrible conditions of slavery in muslim lands. You have the fortitude to bitch about that?
These idiots think Slavery ended after the war while ignoring Slavery still exists today even in America!

White people get very angry when other white people talk about repenting for the damage whites have caused.

That because people like you who say stupid shit like that are morons and assholes, and white people don't like morons and assholes like you, and neither does anyone else.

Only a piece of shit like you could turn a story about the salvation army into an anti-white racist rant.

I repeat:

Plenty of people have suffered at the hands of whites

That is the stupidest, most ignorant, racist retarded thing I have seen here yet. I suggest you learn a little world history about Genghis Khan, the Mongols, the Egyptians, black on black African slavery, Aztec human sacrifices, and more.

In fact, it was white people and only white people who brought an end to slavery, so write that down on a piece of paper, then shove it up your ass to remember it

Move to Liberia. We actually formed an African nation for former slaves and their families.
So if that fits your description move! If it doesn't get off your ass and stop whining.

you want to see some damn anger you let Joe pay reparations off the backs of white people who never owned a slave to folk who were never slaves. This country fought a war that split this country apart to eradicate slavery. Where's your damn gratitude for THAT?

You have blacks in horrible conditions of slavery in muslim lands. You have the fortitude to bitch about that?
Look closely at Libya. Thriving slave trade TODAY and nobody here will even talk about it. I doesn't benefit the demoncrats. Doesn't suit the leftist narrative because the people doing the trading are just as black as those they want us to apologize to.

FUCK THEM!

White people will do anything including lying to avoid paying their debts. You are a dishonorable people as a group.

Amen! That's why they love Trump - because he's the leader that these racist morons have been waiting for. Trump gives them cover/legitimacy/license to publicly expose their evil selves. Trump didn't create them - he just exposed them.

Leftism and Wokeness, like a cancer, has infected and destroyed yet another victim. They get nothing from me anymore.
Same here. I used to give to them semi-regularly, especially at Christmas time. Looks like they don't need my cash any longer. The Red Cross will be happy to have it.

Forum List

Back