How does Hillary have the necessary fortitude to hold the most important job in our country....

When she didn't even have the fortitude to stand up for her own dignity after her husband cheated on her a half dozen times?

grand daddy------I swear------you have just expressed my precise sentiments -------as soon as it was revealed
that she is "going for it". That which Clinton did in the OVAL OFFICE-----should have landed him in jail----
at least for a few days----and impeached--------SHE DEFENDED IT. The "phone sex" scandals
confused our children. The whole damned episode was mishandled and SHE was a big part of that
problem. ----------I wonder if Anthony weenie-------was INSPIRED. I am all for getting the whole motley
group out of public life----------there is something sleazy about all of them.

When she didn't even have the fortitude to stand up for her own dignity after her husband cheated on her a half dozen times?
Hillary is a facilitator for Bill's affairs......she's a lesbian....and obviously more discreet with her affairs. Bill is only doing this because she's doing it.

What is truly germane to the position she is applying for, is every time she's been in a position of responsibility.....she's shirked her responsibility with disastrous results. Who in their right mind would want her in charge of the defense of this nation? She's obviously not qualified.

The GOP has been trying to absolutely destroy Hillary for over 25 years. They've used every dirty tactic you can imagine, including the one in the OP.

She's had the fortitude to stare down these assholes for that long, and not only that she has succeeded in spite of them to become the frontrunner for the Presidency. I don't think her "fortitude" needs any questioning.

The GOP has been trying to absolutely destroy Hillary for over 25 years. They've used every dirty tactic you can imagine, including the one in the OP.

She's had the fortitude to stare down these assholes for that long, and not only that she has succeeded in spite of them to become the frontrunner for the Presidency. I don't think her "fortitude" needs any questioning.
Her ability to out-maneuver enemies is impressive to say the least.

Actually Secretary of State is a harder job than President.

Having said that...Hillary knows all about what being President means, because she lived with one for 8 years. She also knows how the Senate works, and the State Dept.

None of the GOP candidates can claim all that

• Banned

Yes, her Reset button abilities are second to none. Lol

This thread isn't about the mean ole gop. It's about Hillary and how near everything she's involved in is near disaster state.
Libya
Iraq
Hillarycare
Egypt
Russia
Afghanistan
Email
Marriage
Benghazi
Bimbo gate
Etc...

Yes, her Reset button abilities are second to none. Lol

excellent overall assessment, Grand-daddy-------she is a DO - OVER girl. "I call a DO-OVER"
If she runs and loses on the vote count-------no doubt she will call "RE-COUNT"-----and then
"DO OVER"

Last edited:

What an idiot.

You know.......Hillary has a long history of abusing her authority. She fired everyone at the White House travel agency because she couldn't control funding the way she wanted. She was put in charge of, at the time what was called Universal Health Care, which turned into an embarrassment. Stealing FBI files.....insider trading......the poor dear has been picked on for years......and deserved every bit of it. Her husband's administration has had years to learn the art of deception and stonewalling. She has no shame whatsoever. No remorse. No honor. Putting her back in the White House spells bad news a mile long....and even Obama won't escape from the consequences of allowing a person back in power who hates Republicans with a passion along with anyone who dares to not bow down to her.

Here's a short list of the corruption Hillary and Bill have been responsible for:

- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
- Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates
- Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
- Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
- Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
- First president sued for sexual harassment.
- First president accused of rape.
- First first lady to come under criminal investigation
- Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
- First president to establish a legal defense fund.
- First president to be held in contempt of court

Last edited:
why worry-------the harpie is not going to win---------but IF she does (godforbid) we will survive--
we survived carter (badly damaged but still alive) and we can survived DA HARPILARY

This thread isn't about the mean ole gop. It's about Hillary and how near everything she's involved in is near disaster state.
Libya
Iraq
Hillarycare
Egypt
Russia
Afghanistan
Email
Marriage
Benghazi
Bimbo gate
Etc...

But Chief Lies a Lot probably won't notice the disasters...
e6f278993476e51f46c0e9e1bf7c6909.jpg

Forum List

Back