> How Do You Feel About Voting Against All Incumbents?

Picking a side is the easy route. Going after Washington is an uphill battle. There all crooks and this is something the common folk can do to let Congress now that we wont tolerate it anymore. I also have an unconfirmed report that there was coverage on 720 Am(Chicago) in the news flash! This is real, this is happening and we need everyone's support! PurgeTheSystem .com

Start electing independents, green party, libertarians at a local level so the party can grow first. If they can't win locally, how are they going to win nationally first?

Here are some words from George Carlin:

"Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about: politicians," Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here… like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks. Fuck Hope.'"

Start electing independents, green party, libertarians at a local level so the party can grow first. If they can't win locally, how are they going to win nationally first?

"Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about: politicians," Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality. They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out. If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders. Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here… like, the public. Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks. Fuck Hope.'"

Not to be rude but this isnt about something that we might be able to do, this is something we the people can do NOW and see immediate results. The movement has gained traction and you should be receiving a text by the middle of next week. Have a deal in the works to buy 1 million cell phone #'s from a telemarketing firm!

The politicians, specifically the GOP, HATE voter turn out. They would rather you not show up.

If the numbers are low, the GOP always win. If the turn out is great, then the Democrats win. That's why they made black people in Florida wait 4 hours in line. Can you say, dis-in-fran-chize?

Oh, I'll show up all right. I can say disenfranchise. the question is can you spell it?

George Carlin. A real philosopher right. I guess you would rather listen to a comedian than say an economist to decide who to vote for.

Be prepared to shoot the tools who come to throw you out of you homes then.

They WILL be armed, of course.

Then be prepared for the SWAT team that comes to kill you.

Think I'm kidding?

Read about what it was like the last DEPRESSION.

Many of those people living in HOOVERVILLES didn't go there willingly.

It could be the other way around. We toss all the rich to trains and send them to camps and they'll never be seen again.

Oh, I'll show up all right. I can say disenfranchise. the question is can you spell it?

No, clearly I can not.

I am LOVING IT that I work with 14 people that lean to the right or are conservative and 9 of them are going with Obama.

We just had to explain how much the Iraq war and this bailout are going to cost each of them. That on top of John McCain's healthcare proposal to tax our health insurance as income. For a family of 4, that's taxing $12K. That money will go directly to the insurance companies and won't even cover all of your costs.

Conservatives, wake up. People who care about abortion. Keep in mind that if you don't have a job, you can't afford a child. Or, if we stay the course, you won't be able to have a child and retire. You'll have to pick on.

Remember, until January 2008, the GOP said everything was fine. All this shit was happening to middle class America and they said we were just whining. Remember? They said the economy was strong. They pointed to corporate profits and the DOW and told us that people who were struggling just needed to suck it up. People who worked in Manufacturing just needed to go back to school and forget about the money they used to make.

And you didn't think they were gouging us on gas. We told you it was excessive speculation and oil men making up their own rules. You doubted it. Now it is happening in the financial markets. Do you still doubt us?

When they got away with gouging us at the pumps, they figured what the fuck, might as well try for another $700 billion because these dumb mother fuckers will let us get away with anything.

No, clearly I can not.

I am LOVING IT that I work with 14 people that lean to the right or are conservative and 9 of them are going with Obama.

We just had to explain how much the Iraq war and this bailout are going to cost each of them. That on top of John McCain's healthcare proposal to tax our health insurance as income. For a family of 4, that's taxing $12K. That money will go directly to the insurance companies and won't even cover all of your costs.

Conservatives, wake up. People who care about abortion. Keep in mind that if you don't have a job, you can't afford a child. Or, if we stay the course, you won't be able to have a child and retire. You'll have to pick on.

Remember, until January 2008, the GOP said everything was fine. All this shit was happening to middle class America and they said we were just whining. Remember? They said the economy was strong. They pointed to corporate profits and the DOW and told us that people who were struggling just needed to suck it up. People who worked in Manufacturing just needed to go back to school and forget about the money they used to make.

And you didn't think they were gouging us on gas. We told you it was excessive speculation and oil men making up their own rules. You doubted it. Now it is happening in the financial markets. Do you still doubt us?

When they got away with gouging us at the pumps, they figured what the fuck, might as well try for another $700 billion because these dumb mother fuckers will let us get away with anything.

Thats why the American people need to unite as one and REMOVE THESE PEOPLE FROM POWER! They think were idiots and we are part to blame. Stand up and say enough!

Thats why the American people need to unite as one and REMOVE THESE PEOPLE FROM POWER! They think were idiots and we are part to blame. Stand up and say enough!

The Republicans are finally getting the message that they need to practice what they preach. It's a little too late, don't you think? The alternative is the Democratic party. Since Clinton did such a great job, I say we give Obama a chance. And Pelosi & Reid haven't done anything wrong, other than bend over for Boehner and Bush with all their Iraqi war funding requests and FISA bills. Meanwhile Bush has veto'ed almost every proposal the Democrats have gotten passed, if it even gets that far. Usually they face constant filabusters.

Anyways, we have to give the Democrats two years to undo what the GOP did. We don't even know all the shit the GOP slipped in. Next year, companies will be pulling shady things left and right and we will find out that the when the GOP were in charge, they made those shady things LEGAL. We need to close loopholes that give tax breaks to companies going overseas. We need to fix what is wrong with NAFTA. McCain won't allow any of those things to happen.

We need to fix our bridges, levees and roads. McCain won't approve that spending.

I'm not saying the Democrats are going to spend like the Republicans did either. But what they do spend will be spent in America.

Voting 3rd party is like voting for the GOP. Stop it.

The Republicans are finally getting the message that they need to practice what they preach. It's a little too late, don't you think? The alternative is the Democratic party. Since Clinton did such a great job, I say we give Obama a chance. And Pelosi & Reid haven't done anything wrong, other than bend over for Boehner and Bush with all their Iraqi war funding requests and FISA bills. Meanwhile Bush has veto'ed almost every proposal the Democrats have gotten passed, if it even gets that far. Usually they face constant filabusters.

Anyways, we have to give the Democrats two years to undo what the GOP did. We don't even know all the shit the GOP slipped in. Next year, companies will be pulling shady things left and right and we will find out that the when the GOP were in charge, they made those shady things LEGAL. We need to close loopholes that give tax breaks to companies going overseas. We need to fix what is wrong with NAFTA. McCain won't allow any of those things to happen.

We need to fix our bridges, levees and roads. McCain won't approve that spending.

I'm not saying the Democrats are going to spend like the Republicans did either. But what they do spend will be spent in America.

Im not saying to vote for the third party, just dont vote for who is in office now. This is one time deal to show Washington that its people are no longer asleep at the wheel. Why do we always have to chose the lesser of two idiots or the guy we think is lying to us the least. Its time both red and blue start putting some quality candidates in front of the people!

I prefer a third party with fiscal conservative and social moderates. Someone like Ted Nugent as a perfect model representative. Also, make them sign a contract preventing them from voting on something that goes against what they promise their voters. "Read my lips no new taxes" = Won't vote for any bill that raises taxes. Too bad the Dems and Reps have a monopoly in government.

Last edited:
Im not saying to vote for the third party, just dont vote for who is in office now. This is one time deal to show Washington that its people are no longer asleep at the wheel. Why do we always have to chose the lesser of two idiots or the guy we think is lying to us the least. Its time both red and blue start putting some quality candidates in front of the people!

IMO, the dems had a great pool of candidates. Biden, Clinton, Obama, Richardson, Edwards.

Now I wouldn't vote for Edwards, but you know what I mean.

Even Dodd grew on me. Dennis Kuchenich is better than any of the GOP choices.

You should have backed Ron Paul Thocas. I did, until the GOP blackballed him for telling the truth. He is about real reform. But they'll paint him as a kook and people will buy it.

Let's face it. Look at what sheep people are on this bailout. You honestly think the people are smart enough to do what you are saying?

I think one day a great American is going to throw his hat in the ring and be so popular that he wins, even without experience.

How about Will Smith? Tiger Woods? Bill Gates? Jesse the Body Ventura did it as an independent.

Who can you think of that would be great?

Oprah?

I think Obama is going to be one of our greatest presidents. Of course many of you won't admit it ever. Just look at how you were with Clinton.

IMO, the dems had a great pool of candidates. Biden, Clinton, Obama, Richardson, Edwards.

Now I wouldn't vote for Edwards, but you know what I mean.

Even Dodd grew on me. Dennis Kuchenich is better than any of the GOP choices.

You should have backed Ron Paul Thocas. I did, until the GOP blackballed him for telling the truth. He is about real reform. But they'll paint him as a kook and people will buy it.

Let's face it. Look at what sheep people are on this bailout. You honestly think the people are smart enough to do what you are saying?

I think one day a great American is going to throw his hat in the ring and be so popular that he wins, even without experience.

How about Will Smith? Tiger Woods? Bill Gates? Jesse the Body Ventura did it as an independent.

Who can you think of that would be great?

Oprah?

I think Obama is going to be one of our greatest presidents. Of course many of you won't admit it ever. Just look at how you were with Clinton.

Two different people. Obama and Clinton. Only time will tell. Just remember four years from now, if this country goes down the tube, i'll be coming for you. I never forget.

i will be voting against Dick Durbin(D) my Senator and against Peter Roscom(R) my rep! Those that are interested, we need your help to spread the word. Text your contact list, email everyone you know, blog and talk. Call media outlets and tell them purge the system. Remember, PurgeTheSystem.com is only a place for us to organize. Spread the word to vote out all incumbents. Im going to start sending text to 250,000 cell customers next week. Be sure to forward it if you receive one. This is our country, lets take it back!

Im curious to hear peoples opinions about a non-partisan movement to vote out all sitting Congressional leaders regardless of political party. I feel its time we raise the bar in Washington. Carer politicians are becoming way to powerful.

How about imposing term limits on all branches of government? Including supreme court justices. :eusa_whistle:

I like the idea of term limits. After all the President has his term limit. I'm for change. I do not like what has happened in America. And sadly the Americans are to blame. I will agree that in my area, I like just two of the candidates in office. I feel they really do look out for our interest. As far as I am concerned they could (as long as they did a good job) stay forever. But I do feel the majority are crooks. In the threads above you all seem upset about what is happening in politics. But you seem to be willing to give a Democrat or Republican one more chance. How many do they get? I am hoping that someday people will sadly see. HOW STUPID AMERICANS allowed the 2 parties to lie, cheat, and steal our hard earned money and grin all the way to the bank. (With the media close on their heals.) If you want change you are going to have to step outside the box. Think 3rd Party. Why even discuss what the other 2 parties are doing. Because in the long run if you vote the same, I will see you back here in 4 yrs doing the same ol same ol Is the Candidate an American, did he or did he not take money from a Palestinian group. Why did McCain take money from Freddie Mac. To me it seems so simple. Their is a guy out their who with your help could change everything. If you think voting 3rd Party is to late you are wrong. Third Parties never looked better. It's now or never. People are so upset, you are so upset. So do something. Make a change. Make a difference. Vote outside the box.
You know who I am going to vote for.

How about imposing term limits on all branches of government? Including supreme court justices. :eusa_whistle:
Again, this is something you can do now! This November and see instant results. Are you willing to sit and waite for congress to put a limit on their power?

I like the idea of term limits. After all the President has his term limit. I'm for change. I do not like what has happened in America. And sadly the Americans are to blame. I will agree that in my area, I like just two of the candidates in office. I feel they really do look out for our interest. As far as I am concerned they could (as long as they did a good job) stay forever. But I do feel the majority are crooks. In the threads above you all seem upset about what is happening in politics. But you seem to be willing to give a Democrat or Republican one more chance. How many do they get? I am hoping that someday people will sadly see. HOW STUPID AMERICANS allowed the 2 parties to lie, cheat, and steal our hard earned money and grin all the way to the bank. (With the media close on their heals.) If you want change you are going to have to step outside the box. Think 3rd Party. Why even discuss what the other 2 parties are doing. Because in the long run if you vote the same, I will see you back here in 4 yrs doing the same ol same ol Is the Candidate an American, did he or did he not take money from a Palestinian group. Why did McCain take money from Freddie Mac. To me it seems so simple. Their is a guy out their who with your help could change everything. If you think voting 3rd Party is to late you are wrong. Third Parties never looked better. It's now or never. People are so upset, you are so upset. So do something. Make a change. Make a difference. Vote outside the box.
You know who I am going to vote for.

I agree with most of what you said. The fact is that very few are voting third party in the Presidental election and If Im not mistaken, there are none running for Senator. I would hope if there is no third party rep in your dist that you vote against the incumbent and the same for Senator.

Forum List

Back