How do we tell a Moderate Muffin from a Radical One?

A non fat, non cholesterol, gluten free, diabetic muffin with tofu, flax seeds and spirulina powder is a radical muffin!

Radical (stud?) muffin.

stud-muffin.jpg

A non fat, non cholesterol, gluten free, diabetic muffin with tofu, flax seeds and spirulina powder is a radical muffin!
I will kill the waiter if ever served one by cramming a Chocolate covered Bavarian Cream donut up each nostril, a pound of bacon crammed in their mouth and pouring scalding hot coffee in both their eyes.

Not that I'm a violent person, but there are limits to tolerating the obscene.

You shouldn't offend a radical muffin, or they'll choke you to death when you try and swallow them.

How do we tell a RETARD from a sane person? Look to see if they start idiot threads to divert from serious matters.

There are serious matters on this board that need immediate addressing??!!
Wow! I'd better get out my super-duper, congressional Mr fix-it-kit!
(Oh yeah, I forgot. It was damaged it shipping and I'm still waiting for a replacement..... still waiting..... and still waiting...... )

RetiredGySgt said:
Echo Zulu said:

How do we tell a RETARD from a sane person? Look to see if they start idiot threads to divert from serious matters.

(Oh yeah, I forgot. It was damaged it shipping and I'm still waiting for a replacement..... still waiting..... and still waiting...... )

Somebody make sure to let me know the first time we post something here that fixes anything that is wrong in this country. Thanks.

RetiredGySgt said:

Somebody make sure to let me know the first time we post something here that fixes anything that is wrong in this country. Thanks.

Here you go....

duct-tape-3m.jpg

Here you go....

duct-tape-3m.jpg

Don't forget,

cbe9caa6_2ecb5c7b_c573_43b7_ada2_d5d36b7dfc5f.jpg

And,

lose-weight-with-chewing-gum.jpg

Forum List

Back