How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

$0 vs $115. The math tells me I'm coming out the loser here.

I agree, but others tell me that it isn't. Especially when you tell them that OIL COMPANIES get subsidies. They IMMEDIATELY point out that in their view tax breaks aren't subsidies.

Maybe tax breaks are a subsidy for the regular person but NOT a subsidy for oil companies?
The terminology doesn't matter. Big oil has its claws into our Congress and they get their way.

For the most part, I ignore you. Then every few weeks you just blast disapprove emojis.
But I do thank you for my sig line.
I stand on what I post, with or without your "long running thread".[/B]

IOW, you're a low IQ politico who chooses to ignore my Documented facts in favor of your unsubstantiated MAGAtry.
Great stuff!

You can't debate me. Not close.
and my sig line is just another example.

"There are a ton of people who deny evolution".... TOO
LOL You clown.
That's the level of your debate.
`

$0 vs $115. The math tells me I'm coming out the loser here.

I agree, but others tell me that it isn't. Especially when you tell them that OIL COMPANIES get subsidies. They IMMEDIATELY point out that in their view tax breaks aren't subsidies.

Maybe tax breaks are a subsidy for the regular person but NOT a subsidy for oil companies?
The bottom line is not the money being saved right now but avoiding all the costs that climate change are going to cause in the future if you factor that in. Switching to Green is a bargain.

why's that a problem if we are? How do you know we are getting warmer?
By Measuring the Global yearly temperature over 140 years.
Not your (and Skooker's) backyard on a cold morning you goofy One-Line Troll.

`

Last edited:
By Measuring the Global yearly temperature over 140 years.
Not your (and Skooker's) backyard on a cold morning you One-line Troll.

`
the earth is only a 140 years old? damn, I thought it was a billion years old. Here I thought you all did science or something like it.

why's that a problem if we are? How do you know we are getting warmer?
The data is actually recorded. It's called science. Science is the reason we have civilization at the level we do. If it weren't for science would still be living back in the Stone age.

the earth is only a 140 years old? damn, I thought it was a billion years old. Here I thought you all did science or something like it.
and humans are only 200,00 years old. (so we can't study them either?)
and his industrialization/emissions only about 150 years old!
Hmmm/coincidence.

There's like 100 points between our IQs.
(Edit after neg feedback...) But you're still above Meister.

`

Last edited:
Well, between him and me my utility bill says otherwise.

I don't believe he got any "subsidies", just a tax break that was not all that great.
how much do you supposed he paid to buy the panels and batteries, then have them installed into his grid?

The data is actually recorded. It's called science. Science is the reason we have civilization at the level we do. If it weren't for science would still be living back in the Stone age.
what data is actually recorded? you all don't seem to be able to educate us on how you conclude what you conclude.

The bottom line is not the money being saved right now but avoiding all the costs that climate change are going to cause in the future if you factor that in. Switching to Green is a bargain.
so will new infrastructure be at no cost?

and humans are only 200,00 years old. (so we can't study them either?)
and his industrialization/emissions only about 150 years old!
Hmmm/coincidence.

There's like 100 points between our IQs.
(Edit after neg feedback...) But you're still above Meister.

`
dude, are you okay? you seem alarmed and confused. what is it you're trying to say?

Forum List

Back