How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

Nobel Prize winner!
And he 100% supports AGW and climate change. I don’t know why he’s your hero.
Like any sane person, he opposes ACC. I put a link to Michael Evan Mann's wiki page under his name. Michael Kenneth Mann is the film director.
He opposes the Atlantic Coast Conference in football ? That’s terrible. But he does not oppose Man made climate change. He supports it. Both Kenneth and Evan do if you’re wondering. So if you like his stuff, you’re in with AGW and global warming and Al Gore…100%

Last edited:
He opposes the Atlantic Coast Conference in football ? That’s terrible.
He obviously supports neither Anthropomorphic Climate Change (ACC) nor Anthropomorphic Global Warming (AGC). Sorry for extending you some benefit of the doubt. Hello. I'm Nuts! What's your excuse, silly person?
But he does not oppose Man made climate change. He supports it. Both Kenneth and Evan do if you’re wondering.
Links and quotes? Quoting Google:
No results found for "Michael Mann supports man made climate change"
No results found for "Michael Mann does not oppose Man made climate change."
Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!

He obviously supports neither Anthropomorphic Climate Change (ACC) nor Anthropomorphic Global Warming (AGC). Sorry for extending you some benefit of the doubt. Hello. I'm Nuts! What's your excuse, silly person?

You just made up bullshit of a declaration, asked for links and gave none of your own. While I proving one that you didn’t ir can’t read… Typical. You go away bubba .

Both your searches are that if a clown. Just googled Michael EVAN Mann AGW. Putting in opinions and a false case is bullshit.
Just read Wki bubba.
Then refer to his own publications. What a dipshit denial you’re hilarious.

Last edited:
You backing the claim too there was a 2.5 mile thick ice sheet over Chicago ? Show some proof. Tell us when and give us a link.

So why exactly is the Windy City also the Sinking City? Blame it on the glaciers. The sinking is a belated effect from the massive ice sheets that once covered much of North America, the last of which, a two-mile thick monster, receded 10,000 years ago.

Anthropogenic global warming started in 1850 or so. The ice sheets from the last glacial period were long gone. They finished their melt with the Holocene Climate Optimum by 5,500 years back.
How did they disappear?

Oh, now you’re saying that the only true parts are the ones you say are true…those are the words of a fking lunatic.
True parts are true parts. You accept disinformation? Been waiting for true stuff from you! Why can’t you find such a thing?

So why exactly is the Windy City also the Sinking City? Blame it on the glaciers. The sinking is a belated effect from the massive ice sheets that once covered much of North America, the last of which, a two-mile thick monster, receded 10,000 years ago.
Dagosa, where’d you go? You asked and I replied, thanks?

Forum List

Back