How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

Sorry, the ENTIRE CLIMATE SCIENCE COMMUNITY is on board with AGW.
You can’t name one institution that isn’t. Climate science is a specialized science. Your opinion isn’t climate science.
Name one, just one.
Yup. Having the govt pay you money for research then Knowingly providing false information, IS CRIMINAL FRAUD ON THE US govt.

Sorry, but that argument is meaningless.

As one prominent scientist pointed out......if you go against the grain, you are out.

And we have other examples such as that idiot who works for the weather channel.

So, please spare us your foolish outrage.

BTW: The federal government pays money for research that supports the answers they want all the time.

Wake up chump.

You are such a great tool you should change your avatar to Craftsman.

Lost another full of shit position in climate change. So much for all the universities in the world committing fraud. That’s why Tucker got fired Bubba. Fix News got tired if paying off for his lies.

How could he lose ? You never showed up for the fight.

And your proclivity for hiding under the skirts of so-called climate scientists is noted.

You are officially on ignore. It will save wading through the B.S.

Sorry, but that argument is meaningless.

As one prominent scientist pointed out......if you go against the grain, you are out.

And we have other examples such as that idiot who works for the weather channel.

So, please spare us your foolish outrage.

BTW: The federal government pays money for research that supports the answers they want all the time.

Wake up chump.

You are such a great tool you should change your avatar to Craftsman.
Go ahead. Keep claiming all the universities are engaged in fraud on the US govt. Go ahead. Make up more shit. You claimed it was FALSE information. But you can’t turn them in, Why ? Because you lie.

How could he lose ? You never showed up for the fight.

And your proclivity for hiding under the skirts of so-called climate scientists is noted.

I’ll take climate scientists, you take Tucker , Trump and their merry band of liars, lunatics, frauds and losers.

Running away from another perpetrated lie ?
“ officially “ Impressive. Now officially lodge your complaint of criminal fraud by all the universities with your state DoJ.

Michael Mann is a film director.
Ges not in the climate science community. Look up the word community.

1699820104383.png

Fucktard says what?

“ is noted”
Is that suppose to scare me. A real threat would be…I’m turning all my evidence of fraud by universities to the DOJ.

View attachment 857625

Fucktard says what?
Michael Mann film director, last of the Mohegan’s

Forum List

Back