How Do We Fix Liberal Military and Remove Queers

Go back to don't ask don't tell.

Actually, I agree.

One's sexuality is no one's business.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Unless you are in US military.

Not true.

The only you homophobes think it's your business is for gays.

You hypocrites are always the same. For example, did you see a meddling RWNJ say a liberal should have control over when you reproduce?

Of course not.

But YOU believe you have the right to force others to reproduce.

If you're straight, that's your business but you meddling Peeping Toms think LGBTs' sexuality is YOUR business too.

MYOB.

I just couldn't resist

View attachment 126540
I am none of those things you posted. You are a PC piece of shit.

Dude go back and look at who

Mind Wars...your cool.

It seems the board is having some real techie issues today. Seems really glitched, I can't post correctly that's why the sentenced looked UN finished lol.

Mind Wars...your cool.

It seems the board is having some real techie issues today. Seems really glitched, I can't post correctly that's why the sentenced looked UN finished lol.

Actually, I agree.

I was in the Military and I did not give a shit what you did in private as long as you did your job.
But now it's out in the public realm. I had a kid come back from boot camp in the Army and he said the DS would joke with them about because they could not do anything about the scene. Gay trainees wiggle out and they would say, out loud, in boot camp mind you..." Green is not my color. " Late to formation and acting queer...DS too intimidated by PC bullshit to punish them.

And THAT is exactly why it (the whole Obama/Gay thing) was wrong. Can't think of a more stupid place to let political correctness overshadow common sense than in the military. Keep it to yourself otherwise face stiff penalties.

Actually, I agree.

I was in the Military and I did not give a shit what you did in private as long as you did your job.
But now it's out in the public realm. I had a kid come back from boot camp in the Army and he said the DS would joke with them about because they could not do anything about the scene. Gay trainees wiggle out and they would say, out loud, in boot camp mind you..." Green is not my color. " Late to formation and acting queer...DS too intimidated by PC bullshit to punish them.

And THAT is exactly why it (the whole Obama/Gay thing) was wrong. Can't think of a more stupid place to let political correctness overshadow common sense than in the military. Keep it to yourself otherwise face stiff penalties.

So we need a tough army. An army that is tougher than any other. Men who are able to face battle and win because they are better trained, better equipped and more motivated.

We need an army they will make history quake in fear at the power and prowess of our soldiers.

We need troops molded in the image of the Spartans. Troops who could stand up to the wrong side of 100 to 1 and bring that army to a standstill.

So we need a tough army. An army that is tougher than any other. Men who are able to face battle and win because they are better trained, better equipped and more motivated.

We need an army they will make history quake in fear at the power and prowess of our soldiers.

We need troops molded in the image of the Spartans. Troops who could stand up to the wrong side of 100 to 1 and bring that army to a standstill.

The Spartans were very gay.......so you want a military like that, eh?

The Spartans were very gay.......so you want a military like that, eh?

Now see. I knew that. I am one of those who read a lot of books. But now you've posted it and the Conservatives who haven't read a book since high school won't rush in and scream yeah we need that kind of an army.

So republicans are ok with a gay/bisexual president now? It is very obvious with Trumpkins, he keeps his sexy model wife away...hardly ever sees her now. It's becoming very apparent he has a sexual relationship with Bannon.

I disagree. Our military is so mighty, we could obliterate anyone who attacks us. Nobody attacks us. We go overseas and fight basically backward nations like iraq, syria etc. Remember Granada? This is who we pick on anymore. Wars for profit, trying out weapons sold to us by the 'defense' industries. Not trying to demean the military guys who risk their lives. Just demeaning what our country has become. The big bully on the block. In the meantime, this warmongering has helped us become a bankrupt nation.

Forum List

Back