How DO They Stand Their Own Stench?!?

Notice how today's desperate and hateful left doesn't seem able to compose a logical argument and we end up seeing childish stuff like "stand their own stench" in an otherwise civilized political discussion? Maybe Michael Savage was right when he said "liberalism is a mental illness".

trump-electoral-college.jpg

Trump was so upset over Obama's winning both the popular vote and electoral vote, he wanted everyone to march on Washington!

trump-electoral-college-3.jpg

And then...

trump-tweet-electoral-college-2.jpg

Notice how today's desperate and hateful left doesn't seem able to compose a logical argument and we end up seeing childish stuff like "stand their own stench" in an otherwise civilized political discussion? Maybe Michael Savage was right when he said "liberalism is a mental illness".

trump-tweet-syria-obama.jpg

trump-tweet-syria.jpg

Here is a letter sent by some Republican Senators to Attorney General Merrick Garland last September: https://www.cornyn.senate.gov/wp-co...nter-Biden-Special-Counsel-Letter-FINAL-2.pdf

Dear Attorney General Garland:

We the undersigned write to request that United States Attorney David C. Weiss be extended special counsel protections and authorities to conduct the Hunter Biden investigation.

Notice how they very specifically demand David C. Weiss be assigned as special counsel to look into Hunter Biden.

Notice that Ted Cruz and Ron Johnson are signatories on that letter to the AG.

Fast forward to Garland appointing David C. Weiss as special counsel to look into Hunter Biden: Appointment of a Special Counsel

Attorney General Merrick B. Garland announced today the appointment of U.S. Attorney David Weiss to serve as Special Counsel for the ongoing investigation and prosecutions referenced and described in United States v. Robert Hunter Biden, as well as for any other matters that arose or may arise from that investigation.

Okay? You ready for this?

Let's see how Ted Cruz has reacted to getting EXACTLY what he demanded:

Ted Cruz blasts 'disgraceful' David Weiss special counsel appointment in Biden probe: It's 'camouflage'

"This appointment is camouflage, and it's a cover-up," he told Fox News' Maria Bartiromo on "Sunday Morning Futures."

Now let's see how Ron Johnson has reacted to getting EXACTLY what he demanded:

johnson-weiss-tweet.jpg
Good question, with Nadler and Biden shitting their pants the smell has to be nauseating.

trump-tweet-obama-fundraising.jpg

Trump Expected to Raise $15 Million During California Fundraising Trip

TRUMP GOLF COUNT: 224*

Cost to Taxpayer: About $110,000,000**

Trump Golf Count

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me...Bleev me...Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

The Senators found out what a piece of shit Weiss really is.
Typical of the dishonest, reprehensible right.

They know there’s no corruption on the part of President Biden.

Absent an official investigation they can continue to lie about non-existent corruption.

Republicans are angry about an official investigation because they know the truth will be revealed and their lies about President Biden exposed to be false.

Typical of the dishonest, reprehensible right.

They know there’s no corruption on the part of President Biden.

Absent an official investigation they can continue to lie about non-existent corruption.

Republicans are angry about an official investigation because they know the truth will be revealed and their lies about President Biden exposed to be false.
You mean to tell me Joe Biden is really Jesus H Christ? I woulda never guessed it!
Joseph Robinegg Biden is one of the most corrupt pieces of shit in DC. I predict he will have a major fatal stroke when they find him guilty of treason and sentence him pto a firing squad. At least I hope so. I really don't want to see the bastard shot.

You mean to tell me Joe Biden is really Jesus H Christ? I woulda never guessed it!
Joseph Robinegg Biden is one of the most corrupt pieces of shit in DC. I predict he will have a major fatal stroke when they find him guilty of treason and sentence him pto a firing squad. At least I hope so. I really don't want to see the bastard shot.
evidence-1.jpg

^that from a demented trumptard demanding immunity for trump for past, present, and future times.

hahahahaha
I've been out of town and didn't hear the news. What did the jury decide? What sentence did the judge give Trump? Nobody tells me shit.

Forum List

Back