How do I delete me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathianne said:
What is it you are looking to do? Remove a post, drop registration?

I may as well drop registration, it's a lost cause here.I am truly sorry, i liked it here, but when I am banned from a thread I am actively involved in on the whim of an admin, fuck it.

roomy said:
I may as well drop registration, it's a lost cause here.I am truly sorry, i liked it here, but when I am banned from a thread I am actively involved in on the whim of an admin, fuck it.

As a matter of board policy, we don't delete registrations or accounts.

I would prefer if you stay and give me a chance to air things out and make things better. I'm confident through calm discussion we can all come to a place to work together and then move on.

I'm not sure, but if this person was banned was a friend of yours, please PM me and we'll work something out. I have unbanned MANY members in the past and I'm still willing to do so now. I don't want to lose memberships over petty arguments.

This is not about liberal/conservative - this is about ALL members and what we can ALL do to make this a place where no one would even want to complain. Of course we can all still duke it out in political threads but there's still no reason for anyone to leave unhappy.

Please return to the other thread and let's work together. I'm going to close this one and multiple instances are not necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back