How Did We Survive Without ICE???

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
No one really knows what ICE is supposed to be. Politicians love that

I just wanted to know how did we manage to deport illegals and protect our border before ICE was created? I am just sure we created ICE like 80 years ago or something because it is impossible to imagine how we survived without it.

I personally was against ICE being created because I felt it was redundant since we already had an agency devoted to deporting illegals -- and that agency was part of the Department of Justice, and worked closely with the Department of Labor (going after the employers, remember that?) and the separate force, called Border Patrol, monitored the borders -- then somehow the patriot Act took advantage of America's fears and now we have ICE --- which was supposed to be an agency to prevent terrorist attacks by tracking terrorists, money, dangerous materials coming into the country --- here is what the conservative supreme court justice picking Heritage foundation said about ICE: "ICE should be merged out of existence, by combining it with the new border force, Customs and Border Protection"

Here is what the Inspector General of Homeland Security said about ICE in an official 175 page report:
"We could not find any documentation that fully explains the rationale and purpose behind ICE’s composition. One senior official offered the following explanation…ICE was established with not a focus on supporting a particular mission, but on building an institutional foundation large enough to justify a new organization."

In other words, the push back on the agency called ICE is not some new Democrat thing to team up with MS-13 and kill white people -- there have been questions raised about ICE from both parties since its inception --- ICE was never supposed to be an agency to crack down on "messicans" no matter how much you xenophobic Trump lovers want to believe otherwise.

So when people talk about abolishing ICE, understand there is a long history of both ICE officials, conservatives and yes, evil democrats who were at different times calling for the same thing -- because people REMEMBER we had departments in place before ICE that were enforcing borders and cracking down on filthy illegals.

ICE was created after 9/11 in order to better protect the safety of all Americans.
Doing away with the organization now would be insane when you consider the continual invasion on our southern border.
The OP might want to live in a gigantic third-world nation in the coming years, I and millions of other Americans do not.

I just wanted to know how did we manage to deport illegals and protect our border before ICE was created? I am just sure we created ICE like 80 years ago or something because it is impossible to imagine how we survived without it.

I personally was against ICE being created because I felt it was redundant since we already had an agency devoted to deporting illegals -- and that agency was part of the Department of Justice, and worked closely with the Department of Labor (going after the employers, remember that?) and the separate force, called Border Patrol, monitored the borders -- then somehow the patriot Act took advantage of America's fears and now we have ICE --- which was supposed to be an agency to prevent terrorist attacks by tracking terrorists, money, dangerous materials coming into the country --- here is what the conservative supreme court justice picking Heritage foundation said about ICE: "ICE should be merged out of existence, by combining it with the new border force, Customs and Border Protection"

Here is what the Inspector General of Homeland Security said about ICE in an official 175 page report:
"We could not find any documentation that fully explains the rationale and purpose behind ICE’s composition. One senior official offered the following explanation…ICE was established with not a focus on supporting a particular mission, but on building an institutional foundation large enough to justify a new organization."

In other words, the push back on the agency called ICE is not some new Democrat thing to team up with MS-13 and kill white people -- there have been questions raised about ICE from both parties since its inception --- ICE was never supposed to be an agency to crack down on "messicans" no matter how much you xenophobic Trump lovers want to believe otherwise.

So when people talk about abolishing ICE, understand there is a long history of both ICE officials, conservatives and yes, evil democrats who were at different times calling for the same thing -- because people REMEMBER we had departments in place before ICE that were enforcing borders and cracking down on filthy illegals.
/------/ If we got rid of democRATs then we'd have no need for ICE.

And just like clockwork -- every newly found ICE supporter will conveniently overlook what conservatives and the Inspector General said about ICE -- why? because it doesn't fit with their passion for cracking down on messicans -- which has nothing to do with why ICE was created to begin with

And just like clockwork -- every newly found ICE supporter will conveniently overlook what conservatives and the Inspector General said about ICE -- why? because it doesn't fit with their passion for cracking down on messicans -- which has nothing to do with why ICE was created to begin with
/-------/
no one cares .JPG

Same tasks, different name and BUREAUCRACY! GEORGE W. BUSH'S INVENTION.

ICE is just a combination of several services, detention and deportation resources of the Immigration and Naturalization Service, Federal Protective Service, and couple of other agencies. Nothing really new, they just changed who they work for.

Biff! ... hunny bunny, don't go riding off away from me (on your hovering skateboard) into the 'future' with all these interconnected ABCDY's of agency soup's emerging here... :crybaby:

Forum List

Back