How did we get to this point? How can foreigners control U.S. government?

Yo, Dummy Puppets, Russia did try to interfere in the Election, but failed like Hillary Clinton!!!

View attachment 172593

Yo,
images

"GTP"
IVXX.gif

Remember when America was American?
Could you imagine government using foreigners as leverage against REAL Americans just a short time ago? Imagine the repercussions.
The fact that Democrats honestly believe they can pull this shit and still count on support from REAL Americans is mind blowing. I get it...I understand how/why barely legals and anchor babies are so eager to support the Democratic Party but how can even one REAL American be so willing? Mexico is stealing your country right before your eyes people...you better wake the fuck up and do something about it NOW!
The villainization of nationalism, is how we got here. But don’t worry we’re seeing a course correction...

Could you imagine government using foreigners as leverage against REAL Americans just a short time ago? Imagine the repercussions.

Just imagine if it were the GOP using foreigners against America?

The fact that Democrats honestly believe they can pull this shit and still count on support from REAL Americans is mind blowing.

What is most amazing is that they know they will still get it. Says a lot about their base.

I get it...I understand how/why barely legals and anchor babies are so eager to support the Democratic Party but how can even one REAL American be so willing? Mexico is stealing your country right before your eyes people...you better wake the fuck up and do something about it NOW!

It is best to think of the two parties as the GOP being the American Party to keep things for Americans and the Democratic Party as a Foreign Influenced and Foreign Infiltrated Party bought, backed and owned now all looking to take over America like a big apple pie in order to give it to their foreign friends and partners. All one needs to do is look at how democrats, Trump-bashers and GOP haters so often rail against America and have so many foreign influences. The Democratic Party is now a threat to America, it is a foreign driven, Soros-backed political coup and its adherents, especially in Washington, are all sell-outs to their country, sold out like Hillary to make a buck and foreign governments know they all have a friend in the Democratic Party where they can always be sure there is another Democrat that can be easily bought.

War on Mexico NOW!!!

Now, THAT would get that nasty Mueller investigation off of Trump's sorry, fat and orange ass.......LOL

What is Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada "investigating" now? Trump having a cookie when he was 3?

We know what the corrupt sack of shit is NOT investigating:

{

Clinton Foundation director of foreign policy Amitabh Desai sent dozens of invitations to world leaders including then-Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, and Former President of the Soviet Union Mikhail Gorbachev, emails recently obtained by Judicial Watch revealed.

While Democrats blast any Republican who has the nerve to even look Russia’s direction, Hillary and her minions in the Clinton Foundation were begging the Russians to come to an event put on by the “pay for play” organization.

Hillary offered political favors in exchange for money filtered through the Clinton Foundation.

On March 13, 2009, Desai emailed the list of invitations to Assistant Secretary of State Andrew Shapiro, who then forwarded the email to top Clinton aide, Jake Sullivan. This happened at approximately the same time that the newly appointed Clinton tried to “reset” U.S. relations with Russia. Yet, Donald Trump has been blasted for trying to do the same thing. The propaganda in the media is becoming clear as they continue to brush this story under the rug too.

Hillary Clinton repeatedly attacked Putin during her 2016 presidential campaign and often tried to link president Donald Trump to the Russian leader. Clinton and her staff, with help from Barack Obama and the media also allegedly concocted the “Russian hacking” narrative within 24-hours of her election defeat, as documented in the Clinton campaign tell-all book, Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton’s Doomed Campaign:

That strategy had been set within twenty-four hours of her concession speech. Mook and Podesta assembled her communications team at the Brooklyn headquarters to engineer the case that the election wasn’t entirely on the up-and-up.

For a couple of hours, with Shake Shack containers littering the room, they went over the script they would pitch to the press and the public. Already, Russian hacking was the centerpiece of the argument.
}

Russian Collusion? New Emails Reveal Hillary Clinton Invited Putin To "Pay For Play" Event

Torquemada doesn't give a fuck about collusion, he want's to "get Trump."

Trump is GUILTY, and by Allah the Grand Inquisitor will eventually find what he is guilty of....

The fact that Democrats honestly believe they can pull this shit and still count on support from REAL Americans is mind blowing. I get it...I understand how/why barely legals and anchor babies are so eager to support the Democratic Party but how can even one REAL American be so willing? Mexico is stealing your country right before your eyes people...you better wake the fuck up and do something about it NOW!
Communists vowed to take over the Democrat Party and they finally succeeded

How can foreigners control U.S. government?

Gee, I don't know......Why don't we ask Putin and his merry band of oligarchs about the last election's meddling?....................lol

Yeah, that's what I was thinking when I saw the thread title...then I saw who it came from and i realized no way. Broke Loser is never going to believe that Russia interfered in our Election.

True Believers from Slow Burn: A Podcast About Watergate

The CIA told you that?
The same CIA that told you Saddam had weapons of mass destruction?

Forum List

Back