How did this haapen?

initforme

Gold Member
Apr 23, 2011
How did we get stuck with the most miserable absolute worst choices in this election? Someone please explain how this catastrophe occurred. In my 78 years of existence I've seen nothing like this. The VP choices are just as bad. Time to put an income limit in possible nominees?

Cannot disagree. The only possible positive is thee comedic skits we will see. The comedians will have to work overtime to keep up with our woes.

How did we get stuck with the most miserable absolute worst choices in this election? Someone please explain how this catastrophe occurred. In my 78 years of existence I've seen nothing like this. The VP choices are just as bad. Time to put an income limit in possible nominees?
The Democrats and the regressive left throughout the Western world.

Cannot disagree. The only possible positive is thee comedic skits we will see. The comedians will have to work overtime to keep up with our woes.
The "comedians" would be quickly out of a job if they made fun of Hillary too much.

I kinda hope Trump wins just for comedy's sake. Hillary will be a comedic dud just like Obama has been. They aren't really good or bad. They're just kinda... there.

Ahhhhhhh you guys take it way yto seriously and frankly I blame the extreme right kooks as well. I for one believe iun poking fun at my country.

look at the bright side------remember all the INTERESTING
phenomena that you have lived to WITNESS. World war II---
the first sputnik----man on the moon-----Ronald Reagan elected
president------Osama shot in the head-----DONALD TRUMP

The "comedians" would be quickly out of a job if they made fun of Hillary too much.

Most comedians seemed indifferent to Obama. They really don't like Hillary though. They'll find something to work with.

No one worth the price of admission would even think of running for office these days. Look at how Kaine went after Pence last night and the lies that were told about Trump. No one wants to go through all of that. Just like showing your tax returns...whom in their right mind would do that unless you're in government already and have prepared your returns through out your career to show what you want them to show. A qualified businessman would be crazy to show his taxes as a presidential candidate. But the entrenched politician will hammer you to death if you refuse. Thus we get garbage to choose from, just status quo garbage. One presidential term looks just like the one before and the one before that. No matter what party they represent.

remember all that rhetoric from the obama campaign against bush, the financial crisis in 2008, and it was the mess that obama inherited from the previous president? think about it. you want to know how things have gotten so bad, it's because the rest of us are inheriting your generation's incompetence. thanks.

Ahhhhhhh you guys take it way yto seriously and frankly I blame the extreme right kooks as well. I for one believe iun poking fun at my country.
The regressive left is directly responsible for not only thousands of deaths in Europe, Canada and the US alone, but also responsible for preventing any kind of sane redirection from the predicament.

The "extreme right" is nothing but a direct response to the lunacy that the left has embraced and enforced, and it will be the "extreme right" that will take over once the self loathing, regressive left destroys itself.

If you lived thru the asshole Obama...I wouldn't worry about the next one.

Liberal education system.
Many of our nations schools are just cheerleaders for our government. They support big government and their ideas and they slant education to aid in government getting bigger and more powerful. I guess we need to hit rock bottom before people wake up.

If you lived thru the asshole Obama...I wouldn't worry about the next one.

Obama is not an asshole-----he speaks beautifully and has a lovely smile-------I am sure he will make an excellent professor
of law--------when he finally gets out of the white house

Obama is not an asshole-----he speaks beautifully and has a lovely smile-------I am sure he will make an excellent professor
of law--------when he finally gets out of the white house
He is the biggest asshole every to sit in the oval office. He has done more harm to America than any other leader we have had. 20 trillion dollars in debt and no way out. He had an agenda and he was going to work it regardless of how harmful it is. Look at Obamacare for cryin out loud. No he is an Asshole a big asshole smile or no smile. He is a fucking snake.

Those a society chooses to "lead" it are a reflection of that society.

Which, obviously, isn't a good sign.

False.

Society is a reflection of their chosen ones. We are a country of drones, not independent free thinking individuals.

Forum List

Back