How Did 15-18 Year Old Kids Organize A Nationwide Movement In Less Than A Week?

You claimed it's "error". There is no report of error. Couple of you tried to blame it on bug from few years back, but that bug was removed few years back. Program bugs doesn't magically reappear on "need to basis". The second "bug" mentioned from few months back, if you open the link it says "wrong date format for Colombia". That's not a bug. Unless you're illiterate. Soooo, dumb fuck, explain to me... how "wrong date" and "wrong date format" are the same thing?
Ad homming and vile language show you are in a hole and you know it.

Americano does not understand the error is not what he believes it is.

It's been explained to you, but your immoral stubbornness will not let you admit you are in error.

The error is that you do not understand.

No? You're making assumptions and casting blame based on his picture, aren't you?
Who does he frame?

Who are you blaming?
Cruz.

So who did he frame?

You're a lying sack. "Oh, I'm only blaming the shooter. Honest. It's just about him." My chubby white ass.
I am not responsible for your chubby white ass. Or your empty head.<smh>

You're responsible for YOUR empty head, and it's egregious.

View attachment 178048

Here is David Hogg in his HS Yearbook picture, From Rondondo HS in California, where he Graduated in 2015. He Never went to the School in Florida where the Shooting was.

Piper Fogle on Twitter
What makes you think thats a yearbook from california and where does it say he graduated in 2015? Are you really that gullible? Bad question. You probably voted for Drumpf too. So you would pretty much believe anything someone told you on the internet.

A friend posted this on image on FB last night, I decided to share it, within 10 minuets it was deleted from my FB, as well as my friends. If there’s no truth to this theory, then why delete it?

View attachment 178052

Super coincidental this kid lived in Florida and decided to visit LA last August?
Very simple. They dont retards like you and your friend passing around lies.

Who does he frame?

Who are you blaming?
Cruz.

So who did he frame?

You're a lying sack. "Oh, I'm only blaming the shooter. Honest. It's just about him." My chubby white ass.
I am not responsible for your chubby white ass. Or your empty head.<smh>

You're responsible for YOUR empty head, and it's egregious.
Oh, nooos, a brain-dead righty reaches deep into its mighty wit to come up with, I’m rubber, you’re glue...

How will I ever survive? :lol:

View attachment 178048

Here is David Hogg in his HS Yearbook picture, From Rondondo HS in California, where he Graduated in 2015. He Never went to the School in Florida where the Shooting was.

Piper Fogle on Twitter
What makes you think thats a yearbook from california and where does it say he graduated in 2015? Are you really that gullible? Bad question. You probably voted for Drumpf too. So you would pretty much believe anything someone told you on the internet.
When does pesky reality ever interfere with rightard dementia?

=> PROPAGANDA <=

Are there any other kids that could give their opinion, but this loud mouth?

2gxfbkk.jpg

These little kids can't even decide which videogame to play next. Yet have managed to set a date for a March on our nation's capitol in less than a week. Is anyone really buying this? Not to mention they magically came up with the same tired old talking points Democrats have failingly foisted for decades...
So... How'd they do it? Or did they at all...?

I'll say it again. The Left has planned all of this to happen for years. They don't set up the specific killer to shoot at a specific school, but they make sure the schools are ripe as a target and full of kids with nothing on their minds but wanting to get even for one brutish injustice by the schools perpetrated over them after another. Then they just sit back and wait for something to explode so they can capitalize on their golden opportunity to exploit the children in their hate for guns and the NRA.

They've already shown their hatred of kids for years in their tireless efforts to keep Planned Parenthood alive, which like everything else the Left does, is aptly named opposite its TRUE FUNCTION; it ought to be named: PLANNING TO NOT BE A PARENT.

Or have we all forgotten that one of Obama's top Czars, JOHN HOLDREN, was all about planning for population control through forced abortions and a 2 baby per family limit?

These little kids can't even decide which videogame to play next. Yet have managed to set a date for a March on our nation's capitol in less than a week. Is anyone really buying this? Not to mention they magically came up with the same tired old talking points Democrats have failingly foisted for decades...

I'll say it again. The Left has planned all of this to happen for years. They don't set up the specific killer to shoot at a specific school, but they make sure the schools are ripe as a target and full of kids with nothing on their minds but wanting to get even for one brutish injustice by the schools perpetrated over them after another. Then they just sit back and wait for something to explode so they can capitalize on their golden opportunity to exploit the children in their hate for guns and the NRA.

They've already shown their hatred of kids for years in their tireless efforts to keep Planned Parenthood alive, which like everything else the Left does, is aptly named opposite its TRUE FUNCTION; it ought to be named: PLANNING TO NOT BE A PARENT.

Or have we all forgotten that one of Obama's top Czars, JOHN HOLDREN, was all about planning for population control through forced abortions and a 2 baby per family limit?

Remember Sandy Hook? As much I remember, there also suppose to be some kind of drill planned for that day. I believe it was FEMA, but not sure. Now in Parkland, there was a fire drill that morning. That Hogg guy recorded a video of live shooting during the fire drill, even the shooting didn't happen for another 3 hours.

We never seen inside of Sandy Hook, never seen any bodies, and school was leveled.
We haven't seen inside Parkland school, I don't believe they will show the bodies or anything from security cameras, and they're already planning to level the building.

To me, it's weird.

=> PROPAGANDA <=

2gxfbkk.jpg
Aww, does he hurt your widdle snowflake feewings?

Not really. I just think that this kid, whose mom was CNN producer for 20 years, and whose dad is former FBI is perfect fit to be trained to advance leftist agenda.

And, you do know that "snowflakes" are all on the left. You can't even come up with something on your own?

Remember Sandy Hook? As much I remember, there also suppose to be some kind of drill planned for that day. I believe it was FEMA, but not sure. Now in Parkland, there was a fire drill that morning. That Hogg guy recorded a video of live shooting during the fire drill, even the shooting didn't happen for another 3 hours.

We never seen inside of Sandy Hook, never seen any bodies, and school was leveled.
We haven't seen inside Parkland school, I don't believe they will show the bodies or anything from security cameras, and they're already planning to level the building.

To me, it's weird.
What do you think is weird? That they won’t show the lifeless bodies of kids laying dead in a pool of their own blood? Or that they plan on leveling a building that few, if any, would ever want to enter again to attend classes?

Of course, I’m asking this of the idiot who thought it was weird that Google’s timestamp displayed an incorrect time.

Last edited:
=> PROPAGANDA <=

2gxfbkk.jpg

Not really. I just think that this kid, whose mom was CNN producer for 20 years, and whose dad is former FBI is perfect fit to be trained to advance leftist agenda.

And, you do know that "snowflakes" are all on the left. You can't even come up with something on your own?
LOL

You’re proof that not all snowflakes are on the left.

toobfreak, post: 1937680
. The Left has planned all of this to happen for years. They don't set up the specific killer to shoot at a specific school, but they make sure the schools are ripe as a target and full of kids with nothing on their minds but wanting to get even for one brutish injustice by the schools perpetrated over them after another. Then they just sit back and wait for something to explode so they can capitalize on their golden opportunity to exploit the children in their hate for guns and the NRA.

Are you going to name names and what specifically anyone of those named persons did?

toobfreak, post: 1937680
. The Left has planned all of this to happen for years. They don't set up the specific killer to shoot at a specific school, but they make sure the schools are ripe as a target and full of kids with nothing on their minds but wanting to get even for one brutish injustice by the schools perpetrated over them after another. Then they just sit back and wait for something to explode so they can capitalize on their golden opportunity to exploit the children in their hate for guns and the NRA.

Are you going to name names and what specifically anyone of those named persons did?
This is the part where the leftists pretend they're coy...

To me, it's weird.
What do you think is weird? That they won’t show the lifeless bodies of kids laying dead in a pool of their own blood? Or that they plan on leveling a building that few, if any, would ever want to enter again to attend classes?

Of course, I’m asking this of the idiot who thought it was weird that Google’s timestamp displayed an incorrect time.

Yes, it's weird that there is so much secrecy around it all.

And in regards the Google's timestamp, in order to state that time is incorrect, you'd need proof of that. What you and others presented so far are, in one case an issue that happen two years ago and was promptly resolved, and the other attempts to prove that Google is at fault are false. None of the "proofs" were on Google's side and were on unrelated to Google's time stamp.

=> PROPAGANDA <=

2gxfbkk.jpg

LOL

You’re proof that not all snowflakes are on the left.

You're excellent proof that all on the left are snowflakes.

Forum List

Back