How Did 15-18 Year Old Kids Organize A Nationwide Movement In Less Than A Week?

Is that your final answer?

Because that "software bug" was two years ago.

Bugs can be fixes, pretty quickly, but you can't fix stupid.
Show us where the bug fix is.

Show the complaints about the bug since that article.
You've been shown it's a bug, so why do you persist with this trivial nonsense?

And since you don't accept that it was a bug, why can't you offer any explanations for what you think caused that?

It was a bug two years ago. No reported incidents since then, are they?

One image, without data to back it up, shown on fact check, is not a proof that bug exists.
Nope. You replied to the link where it was reported again in December.

And I explained it to you already.

Can you read?

Wrong date format for Colombia. Its not wrong date. It's wrong format of the date.

US date format is mm/dd/yyyy.
Colombia use dd/mm/yyyy.

Completely different issue, not even a bug.

Dunce.

Americano does not understand the error is not what he believes it is.

It's been explained to him, but his immoral stubbornness will not let him admit he was wrong.

It's been explained to him, but his immoral stubbornness will not let him admit he was wrong.

Explain to me again, please... how "wrong date" and "wrong date format" are the same thing.

Easy... one or both of the times are not correct.

Google XML site map logs times automatically, all times are GMT.
Their clock is apparently off.

Something is definitely off, and it ain't the clock.
So what do you think it is?

I don't know. I'd like to know.

There are and I pointed to the unexplained inconsistencies, that's why I asked here, and so far all I got back are insults and bullshit answers.

Most of you here doesn't even wanna listen to any questions.

You at least tried and said that clock is off. If clock is off week ago, and it wasn't fixed, it would still be wrong. I tested it and it's OK. Even if is a time bug mentioned earlier, it was corrected two years ago.

What's interesting is, that even asking a question trigger some here. How do I dare to ask? Conspiracy!!!

I am not making any statements. I am asking questions.

Asking questions and looking for answers is not conspiracy.
If the clock was off a week ago and fixed since then, the wrong time would not be changed. The wrong time would have been saved a week ago.

I gave you an answer last night you moron. You still doubled down on your "Spiracy theory" Its a known software bug.

Google Groups

And since you don't accept that it was a bug, why can't you offer any explanations for what you think caused that?

You didn't SHOW anything. All you've done is say it over and over.
Dumbfuck, I didn’t say I showed anything. Is English a problem for you?

I gave you an answer last night you moron. You still doubled down on your "Spiracy theory" Its a known software bug.

Google Groups

It was a bug two years ago. No reported incidents since then, are they?

One image, without data to back it up, shown on fact check, is not a proof that bug exists.
Users complained about it but I’m not certain that Google logged it as a bug. Even if they did, bugs get fixed in order of priority and severity. I don’t know how Google designated that as a bug, if they did at all. And even then, not all bugs ever get fixed. Some are left in indefinitely in a backlog, depending on the bug.

Still, you asked for an explanation and Asclepias was kind enough to look for one and share it with you. Given you have no explanation at all for what caused their time to be off, I would imagine a thank you would have been more appropriate than the flack you’re giving him instead.

One thing can be certain.... the shooting began shortly after 2pm EST time in the 14th — that means any timestamp on any webpage about the shooting appearing to be before the shooting is nothing but an error with the timestamp, nothing more. You’ve been given three plausible reasons, one was a possible bug with the software, another was someone manipulating the timestamp, and a third was the clock was off on the server. I can’t imagine the problem not being one of those.

They do, when they hide their faces in order to frame someone else.
Cruz framed no one.

No? You're making assumptions and casting blame based on his picture, aren't you?
Who does he frame?

Who are you blaming?
Cruz.

So who did he frame?

You're a lying sack. "Oh, I'm only blaming the shooter. Honest. It's just about him." My chubby white ass.

Nice hairsplitting.

I guess that settles whether or not you really believe it was "just a bug".

Cruz framed no one.

No? You're making assumptions and casting blame based on his picture, aren't you?
Who does he frame?

Who are you blaming?
Cruz.

So who did he frame?

You're a lying sack. "Oh, I'm only blaming the shooter. Honest. It's just about him." My chubby white ass.
I am not responsible for your chubby white ass. Or your empty head.<smh>

Nice hairsplitting.

I guess that settles whether or not you really believe it was "just a bug".
Dumbfuck, I never said it was a bug, someone else said that. I said I believe the server logged the wrong time. There is something seriously fucking wrong with your reading comprehension.

You know, Trump is kinda damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't in this particular situation.

Why do I say that?

Simple................he has gone on record and said that he wants to ban bump stocks as well as raise the buying age for guns to 21.

If he does it, the NRA will never forgive him, and he will be a one term president.

If he doesn't do it, the kids will never forgive him, and lots of them are just now getting to voting age, and they may make him a one term president.

Either way, Trump is screwed on this issue.

Me? I hope he DOES ban bump stocks and raises the buying age to 21.

Google XML site map logs times automatically, all times are GMT.

There are and I pointed to the unexplained inconsistencies, that's why I asked here, and so far all I got back are insults and bullshit answers.

You at least tried and said that clock is off. If clock is off week ago, and it wasn't fixed, it would still be wrong. I tested it and it's OK. Even if is a time bug mentioned earlier, it was corrected two years ago.

What's interesting is, that even asking a question trigger some here. How do I dare to ask? Conspiracy!!!

If the clock was off a week ago and fixed since then, the wrong time would not be changed. The wrong time would have been saved a week ago.

IF.

Care to provide some proof that clock was off? Complaint, statement, report, anything official?

Yes, no?

Oh, I know... the clock was off because you say so.

I'm just surprised nobody blamed Russia yet.

Explain to me again, please... how "wrong date" and "wrong date format" are the same thing.
I don't have to because you have not made a case

Try again

You claimed it's "error". There is no report of error.

Couple of you tried to blame it on bug from few years back, but that bug was removed few years back. Program bugs doesn't magically reappear on "need to basis".

The second "bug" mentioned from few months back, if you open the link it says "wrong date format for Colombia". That's not a bug. Unless you're illiterate.

Soooo, dumb fuck, explain to me... how "wrong date" and "wrong date format" are the same thing?

IF.

Care to provide some proof that clock was off? Complaint, statement, report, anything official?

Yes, no?

Oh, I know... the clock was off because you say so.

I'm just surprised nobody blamed Russia yet.
Google’s explanation is it’s either the publisher themselves labeling the date incorrectly or it’s a timezone issue.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back