How Dem House of Rep's Can Finish Off Republicans in 2020

The stock market bounces up and down like it always has. Of course job creation will slow down. We have the lowest unemployment in nearly 50 years. It can't continue forever.

You work on those excuses, buddy... Just like you give Trump credit for Obama's economy, you'll find ways to excuse Trump's recession.

To the point, it isn't crashing because of "Cycles", it's crashing because Trump is triggering a reckless confrontation with China, including arresting one of its citizens on bullshit charges.

And you keep listening to that MSM. They've been brainwashing you for years and they laugh as they do the same to you today. Who could possibly believe the most anti-business President in our lifetime is responsible for Trump's work today; a President that never did one thing to help the economy except take credit for what those evil rich people did.

And you keep listening to that MSM. They've been brainwashing you for years and they laugh as they do the same to you today. Who could possibly believe the most anti-business President in our lifetime is responsible for Trump's work today; a President that never did one thing to help the economy except take credit for what those evil rich people did.

The thing is, the rich don't want the economy to be better for the rest of us. The rich TRULY hated when Bill Clinton got unemployment down to 4%. Low unemployment means you have to pay the wage slaves. The rich truly hate the current state of affairs.

Of course, they are fucked... if they get the recession they want to screw the rest of us, the rest of us will send the GOP so far into the corner it will never see the light of day again. They never thought they'd have to deal with a buffoon like Trump.

My guess is that they'd like to delay the recession until after 2020, but Trump will get us there a lot faster.

The thing is, the rich don't want the economy to be better for the rest of us. The rich TRULY hated when Bill Clinton got unemployment down to 4%. Low unemployment means you have to pay the wage slaves. The rich truly hate the current state of affairs.

Of course, they are fucked... if they get the recession they want to screw the rest of us, the rest of us will send the GOP so far into the corner it will never see the light of day again. They never thought they'd have to deal with a buffoon like Trump.

My guess is that they'd like to delay the recession until after 2020, but Trump will get us there a lot faster.
Why is Trumps deficit spending any different than Obama's?????

Let's see now. Obama had to spend more because when he got into office, we were in the worst economic crisis in 80 years and had an ongoing war. It's kind of simple Keynesian Economics... in bad times, you spend more and run up deficits. In good times you spend less and pay down debts.

In this economy, we SHOULD be running surpluses and paying down the national debt. We aren't. We're increasing it, and when (not if) a recession hits, we are going to be totally screwed.

Let's see now. Obama had to spend more because when he got into office, we were in the worst economic crisis in 80 years and had an ongoing war. It's kind of simple Keynesian Economics... in bad times, you spend more and run up deficits. In good times you spend less and pay down debts.

In this economy, we SHOULD be running surpluses and paying down the national debt. We aren't. We're increasing it, and when (not if) a recession hits, we are going to be totally screwed.

So you support ending welfare for the 5 million illegals currently collecting

And do you think they will blame Trump when he led a booming economy up until the Democrats took over Congress and then a recession?

I really don’t think you understand what a victory over China would mean for our country as far as the economy is concerned.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

And do you think they will blame Trump when he led a booming economy up until the Democrats took over Congress and then a recession?

I really don’t think you understand what a victory over China would mean for our country as far as the economy is concerned.

Yeah, we aren't going to win that fight. Dumb rednecks like you will pay more for stuff at WalMart and think you are winning while the rich enjoy their tax cuts.

The recession will be Trump's fault, not Congress.

Yeah, we aren't going to win that fight. Dumb rednecks like you will pay more for stuff at WalMart and think you are winning while the rich enjoy their tax cuts.

The recession will be Trump's fault, not Congress.

Even with all the MSM brainwashing, that won't fly. People will look at what changed in our country and place the blame where it's most evident.

Yes, I will pay more for my goods. Outside of a union made automobile, I generally look for American made products, particularly companies who are our customers or our indirect customers. It only makes sense to buy products from people that give us work.

Even with all the MSM brainwashing, that won't fly. People will look at what changed in our country and place the blame where it's most evident.

Yup, they'll see the crazy Nazi started a trade war that had bad economic consequences before the Democrats were even sworn in...

Sorry, nobody ever holds Congress responsible for recessions.. They hold the president responsible... Just ask Ford, Carter, Bush-41 and Bush-43.

Yup, they'll see the crazy Nazi started a trade war that had bad economic consequences before the Democrats were even sworn in...

Sorry, nobody ever holds Congress responsible for recessions.. They hold the president responsible... Just ask Ford, Carter, Bush-41 and Bush-43.

Boy, am I glad we don't have a crazy Nazi in office. That would be bad.

I’d rather ask Clinton and DumBama.

The economy is doing great now and if we do go into a recession, it won’t be hard to convince the public it was Congressional change.

On the other hand, if the US and China settle on a deal which would make our economy even more robust, watch how fast the Democrats try to steal the credit. Democrats are born thieves.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Boy, am I glad we don't have a crazy Nazi in office. That would be bad.
upload_2018-12-11_18-28-37.jpeg

The economy is doing great now and if we do go into a recession, it won’t be hard to convince the public it was Congressional change.

You tell yourself that your President with a 40% approval rating with a good economy is still going to have that with a crappy one...

On the other hand, if the US and China settle on a deal which would make our economy even more robust, watch how fast the Democrats try to steal the credit. Democrats are born thieves.

Any "Deal" he reaches will be like the "Deal" with North Korea... Hey, how is that going again?

Trump will probably be forced into resignation, but the OP strategy will work on whoever the Republicans put up in 2020.

Trump will probably be forced into resignation, but the OP strategy will work on whoever the Republicans put up in 2020.

You can't force anybody into resignation that did nothing wrong other than the fact you don't like him.

Forum List

Back