How come when a man gets married he never makes an effort to see his male friends again?

ask when it is most convenient to have a "guys night out". it may help, if the first night includes a stripper, just for fun.

why does it have to include strippers? Why can't it be a gathering of old friends at a sports bar to watch a game?????????????
sometimes, some situations call for something, special; how about a really hot blond, that likes to discuss straddling options while watching sports on a big screen tv?

so what about ladies night out?

FBJ, you ignorant dumb ass. If you are going to have a family then you are going to have to be with that family. Kids are hard work. Maybe the wife needs a fucking break. Hell, the man may need a break too. So it is ok to have a night out from time to time. However, if you are married and choose to have children, then you are agreeing to be "tied down" for a good 18-22 years. Anything short of that and you are not honoring your commitments. Maintaining families and raising good, grounded kids is a difficult job.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I'm not talking about every weekend mongo. Maybe 2 of 3 times a year???????????
Everybody has a night out 2-3 times per year. If not there is something wrong. Christ, FBJ, that is not really what your post suggested. You made it sound like your friends never get a night out.

why does it have to include strippers? Why can't it be a gathering of old friends at a sports bar to watch a game?????????????
sometimes, some situations call for something, special; how about a really hot blond, that likes to discuss straddling options while watching sports on a big screen tv?

FBJ, you ignorant dumb ass. If you are going to have a family then you are going to have to be with that family. Kids are hard work. Maybe the wife needs a fucking break. Hell, the man may need a break too. So it is ok to have a night out from time to time. However, if you are married and choose to have children, then you are agreeing to be "tied down" for a good 18-22 years. Anything short of that and you are not honoring your commitments. Maintaining families and raising good, grounded kids is a difficult job.

Everybody has a night out 2-3 times per year. If not there is something wrong. Christ, FBJ, that is not really what your post suggested. You made it sound like your friends never get a night out.

Out of the 5 friends I was talking about, one I have not seen since 2011 and the others I have not seen since 2002

Out of the 5 friends I was talking about, one I have not seen since 2011 and the others I have not seen since 2002
It sounds like they don't want to hang out with you and listen to your gross fantasies about wanting to eat candy out of women's asses.

It sounds like they don't want to hang out with you and listen to your gross fantasies about wanting to eat candy out of women's asses.

I don't discuss my turn ons with my men friends, I:m not a faggot

You tell your friends when you bang a bitch, don't you? Men that I know may something like, "I banged that chick from the bar last night in the back of my car. We banged doggy then I stuck it up her ass. She started crying 'Oh God! Oh God!!', then I pulled out my cock and blew my load all over her face and tits!"

You don't have conversations with your buddies like that? What do you talk about?

You tell your friends when you bang a bitch, don't you? Men that I know may something like, "I banged that chick from the bar last night in the back of my car. We banged doggy then I stuck it up her ass. She started crying 'Oh God! Oh God!!', then I pulled out my cock and blew my load all over her face and tits!"

You don't have conversations with your buddies like that? What do you talk about?

Hell No. I don't discuss what I do behind closed doors

You don't tell your buds that you talk to strangers on the internet about your desire to drink root beer out of a woman's ass with a straw?

You don't tell your buds that you talk to strangers on the internet about your desire to drink root beer out of a woman's ass with a straw?

I said pineapple cheesecake

Forum List

Back