How come the media never talks about "asian and Indian employment" when talking about the President?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Not even the hispanic numbers. Why the fuck is it always just BLACK? Like the whole race needs assistance in finding employment

Because India and Asia are not in the US and not covered by the BLS would be my guess.

Not even the hispanic numbers. Why the fuck is it always just BLACK? Like the whole race needs assistance in finding employment
Always black? Open your eyes and ears. Trump has repeatedly reminded all that blacks and Hispanics are both experiencing record employment rates.

Asian and Indian numbers aren’t mentioned much I imagine because neither historically have had the high unemployment rates blacks and Hispanics regularly experience.

You're right, they all need help to find a job, pull up their pants, use a condom...

You're right, they all need help to find a job, pull up their pants, use a condom...

me not know all blacks need help

Because they are racist and stirring up hate, that's why.

me not know all blacks need help
YOU need help, that's why you come here all the time asking for white advice.

what white advice
The advice we all give you.

Because Indians and Asians need not be mentioned since they're perfectly capable of starting their own business and have no trouble finding work?

So no blacks can find work on their own?

It's called storifying. Or to storify.
Narrating chosen events to present a desired story.

And in this case, the story is "Orange man bad"

It's called storifying. Or to storify.
Narrating chosen events to present a desired story.

And in this case, the story is "Orange man bad"

It mean orange man good since blacks work

Forum List

Back