How come the leader of the world will not be there?

You really don't know the answer to your own question, no do you?

What is the answer in your opinion? Do you or don't you think Obama should find the time to fly to France and show solidarity with them and several other world leaders against Islamist terrorists.

I believe he has not even thought about how inappropriate a state visit by the US president would be to such an event, conservatives are, as always, diplomatically retarded.

I believe he has not even thought about how inappropriate a state visit by the US president would be to such an event, conservatives are, as always, diplomatically retarded.

Tell that to the 50 other world leaders attending the event. And what would be inappropriate about Obama joining them?

We are not talking about a state visit, GERTRUDE. We are talking about a humble show of solidarity...with a message of freedom.

The ignorance is just astounding but if he went, they'd bitch about spending the money or that he wasn't paying enough attention here or that he travels too much or ...

Anything except the real reason.

Obama would probably apologize to the Muslims because the French killed three of them.

Tell that to the 50 other world leaders attending the event. And what would be inappropriate about Obama joining them?
The article says 30 but that is beside the point, are you somehow unaware of what it takes to secure the safety of our president when he travels abroad? The secret service would insist on a level of security that would overshadow everything else to the point that we would piss off the entire nation of France by essentially taking over security for their rally.

The article says 30 but that is beside the point, are you somehow unaware of what it takes to secure the safety of our president when he travels abroad? The secret service would insist on a level of security that would overshadow everything else to the point that we would piss off the entire nation of France by essentially taking over security for their rally.

bullshit. Obama sides with radical muslims, face it, deal with it.

The ignorance is just astounding but if he went, they'd bitch about spending the money or that he wasn't paying enough attention here or that he travels too much or ...

Anything except the real reason.
Your ignorance is abominable - He is not part of the solution - he is part of the problem ... Leader ? - LMFAO !

Forum List

Back