How come Obama can kill this cleric..

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You Obama-haters always say he doesn't kill terrorists, has killed too many terrorists, killed the wrong terrorists, didn't kill bin Laden, Bush killed bin Laden, bin Laden is still alive, doesn't kill al Qaeda, kills too many al Qaeda, doesn't kill Taliban, kills too many Taliban, shouldn't use drones, doesn't use enough drones, uses too many drones, is too aggressive, not aggressive enough, he's a dictator, he's weak, you want him to be like dictator Pootin ..................

And now, instead of feeling any sort of patriotic pride at the death of an enemy of the US, you want him to kill somebody else?

Well, you don't disappoint. I gotta give you that.

:woohoo:

Interesting...

Al-Rubaish, believed to be in his late 30s, was released from Guantanamo Bay in 2006, after which he joined al-Qaeda in Yemen. He was considered the group’s the main ideologue and theological adviser and his writings and sermons were prominent in its publications.

Do any of you Obama-haters know where the mullah resides? Do you know where he can be found?

Hmmmm ...?

Hint: Google is your friend.

Interesting...

Al-Rubaish, believed to be in his late 30s, was released from Guantanamo Bay in 2006, after which he joined al-Qaeda in Yemen. He was considered the group’s the main ideologue and theological adviser and his writings and sermons were prominent in its publications.
Why was Bush releasing top Al Qaeda operatives?! :eek:

what part of peace talks with Iran confuses you del?

again I ask,

how F'n stupid are RW's ?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

You Obama-haters always say he doesn't kill terrorists, has killed too many terrorists, killed the wrong terrorists, didn't kill bin Laden, Bush killed bin Laden, bin Laden is still alive, doesn't kill al Qaeda, kills too many al Qaeda, doesn't kill Taliban, kills too many Taliban, shouldn't use drones, doesn't use enough drones, uses too many drones, is too aggressive, not aggressive enough, he's a dictator, he's weak, you want him to be like dictator Pootin ..................

And now, instead of feeling any sort of patriotic pride at the death of an enemy of the US, you want him to kill somebody else?

Well, you don't disappoint. I gotta give you that.

:woohoo:
You didn't answer a simple question...but that's par for the course.

Forum List

Back