How can the Republicans run the country if they cannot run congress when they have a majority

You are so simple minded, it is unbelievable.
All on the left are not bad, some are. All on the right are not bad some are. All in the middle are not bad some are.
It is not one side all bad and the other side all good. That thinking from anyone based on their political philosophy is a perscription for failure.

It works wel for the small minded who cannot comprehend the complexities of the real world.

Yes, I need to open my mind and understand your need to kill 100 million people for opposing left totalitarianism, great point.

What was the insight for you that made you understand killing anyone who opposes your political party?

Yes, I need to open my mind and understand your need to kill 100 million people for opposing left totalitarianism, great point.

What was the insight for you that made you understand killing anyone who opposes your political party?
Your mind is as closed as any humans could be.

If you read my post, you would know I said "what happens if the Republicans get the Presidency, and possibly control the house and Senate."
That would give them substantial control of the government. They would control the legislative and administrative branches of government.

If you really understood civics, which you don't, you would know that the seperation of powers prevents any of the three branches taking full power. But if any of the three branches is dysfunctional it can have a great effect on the entire government. The house is dysfunctional. They cannot get consensus required to pass legislation and budgets. If you throw a President in there, who does not believe in the seperation of powers we are going to have a huge problem. A President who has proven he cannot follow the laws of our land as President or a private citizen.

I am sure that is too complex for a simple minded person like you to understand and I am sure you don't have any friends that are smart enough to explain it to you.
Dear Dog but you're an idiot.

Maybe re-read what I wrote, and sound the words out?

The House has been a dysfunctional pretty much forever, and it's only gotten worse.

This is due to both criminal gangs.

For the rest, you're trying to club me with your ignorance, but as this is a tactic of idiots, I'll bow out. :)

Your mind is as closed as any humans could be.
^ Projection.

Your ignorance and extreme bias preclude your being able to think or express yourself clearly on any issue of substance.

Your OP is delusional Dembot garbage.

Dear Dog but you're an idiot.

Maybe re-read what I wrote, and sound the words out?

The House has been a dysfunctional pretty much forever, and it's only gotten worse.

This is due to both criminal gangs.

For the rest, you're trying to club me with your ignorance, but as this is a tactic of idiots, I'll bow out. :)
You are a person who has given up on our nation.
The MAGA mindset, which you have, is the same as the confederacy in 1850.
The only hope is a revolution or a civil war.
Jan 6th is an example of the mindset.
Trump as an authoritarian king with the title of President is another example
Feeling our nation is run by criminal gangs is another example.

You and people like you are more of the problem than anything else.

^ Projection.

Your ignorance and extreme bias preclude your being able to think or express yourself clearly on any issue of substance.

Your OP is delusional Dembot garbage.
I am probably the most intelligent person you have ever communicated with.
You do not understand what I say because you do not have, even close, to my intelligence
A person like you could learn so much from me. You do not need to be intimidated by my intelligence.

You do not understand what I say because you do not have, even close, to my intelligence
A person like you could learn so much from me. You do not need to be intimidated by my intelligence.

Retards never realize that they are in truth, retarded.
Sad.

You are a person who has given up on our nation.
Nope.
The MAGA mindset, which you have, is the same as the confederacy in 1850.
:auiqs.jpg:
The only hope is a revolution or a civil war.
:rolleyes:
Jan 6th is an example of the mindset.
:cuckoo:
Trump as an authoritarian king with the title of President is another example
Just pointing out the obvious.
You and people like you are more of the problem than anything else.
You needs you some edjumication, son. :)

Oh honey.

I've known pets who were smarter than you.

In fairness to you, however, cats ARE evil geniuses. :)
All the smart hamsters I know feel the same way.
A person like you could learn so much from me.
Not gonna say it... :cool:
You do not need to be intimidated by my intelligence.
I had a pet lobster who felt the same way.

How can the Republicans run the country if they cannot run congress when they have a majority?
The Republican members of congress are fighting more with each other than they are with the Democrats.
They are fighting and trying to impeach Biden, in the meantime they are not passing legislation to prevent a government shut down. CHAOS NOT LEADERSHIP.

And the Republicans are going to nominate a Presidential candidate facing 91 criminal felony counts and several civil suits. In civil suits he has been found he has committed business fraud and sexual assault and defamation of a woman. What a great guy,

What happens if the Republicans take control of the government in 2024. God help us all.

If really is a joy watching Republicans in the retard caaucus eat their own.

Oh honey.

I doubt the lobster thingy.

Oh, and I left out, raise money to stay in Washington, as it is a lot more fun than working for a living the way the rest of us do or did.
Someone should tell Gaetz to get a haicut. That hair helmet he runs around in has spread to his brain or has he always been this stupid?

Don't House members like Greatz get a discount for hair styling along with everything else they get just for being obnoxios & incompetent?

How can the Republicans run the country if they cannot run congress when they have a majority?
The Republican members of congress are fighting more with each other than they are with the Democrats.
They are fighting and trying to impeach Biden, in the meantime they are not passing legislation to prevent a government shut down. CHAOS NOT LEADERSHIP.

And the Republicans are going to nominate a Presidential candidate facing 91 criminal felony counts and several civil suits. In civil suits he has been found he has committed business fraud and sexual assault and defamation of a woman. What a great guy,

What happens if the Republicans take control of the government in 2024. God help us all.

Reps are useless. Their goal if they get power is slow down importing illegals.

Nope.

:auiqs.jpg:

:cuckoo:

You needs you some edjumication, son. :)
Thank you Minute for saying:

That confirms what I was saying about you.
People who love our nation realize that there are criminals in politics but many,in all branches of government, who run our nation, are not criminals. We need to eliminate the criminals and make sure the non-criminals have the power.

Oh honey.

I offer my help and you reject it, as I thought.
I am here to help you, when you are ready.

Forum List

Back