CDZ How can the ISIS and FSA terrorists justify their murders in the name of allah?

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
Are you afraid of ISIS fighters? Do you realize their goals and demands?
So i watched a lot of videos on liveleak recently, also some videos made by the ISIS terrorist group currently killing in Iraq. I don't get it. They kill innocent civilians in the name of allah despite the fact that these civilians are muslims too! How can they justify their actions and shout "allah akbar" in every propaganda video?
Share your thoughts about these radical muslims!
alalam_635566717418819230_25f_4x3.jpg

No I'm not and its not the US's war. Time for the area to take care of itself. Our interference caused this mess an so we may as well stay out of it. Not our job to police the ME.

I try to explain this in short, they believe that their interpretation of their religious text is the only correct interpretation and that their deity wants them to kill those who don't strictly adhere to their interpretation. It's very, very black and white. Either you agree with them or you're their enemy and if you're their enemy then you aren't human. It is my personal vision.

So i watched a lot of videos on liveleak recently, also some videos made by the ISIS terrorist group currently killing in Iraq. I don't get it. They kill innocent civilians in the name of allah despite the fact that these civilians are muslims too! How can they justify their actions and shout "allah akbar" in every propaganda video?
Easy. You can use religion to justify all kinds of things.

Exactly. They don't have to justify, the Qur'an tells them it's ok in certain instances and commanded to do so in others. So they don't have to justify doing it in Allah's name as they feel they're required to do it by his rhetoric. Every religion is good to make politics even bloody and aggressive politics.

Exactly. They don't have to justify, the Qur'an tells them it's ok in certain instances and commanded to do so in others. So they don't have to justify doing it in Allah's name as they feel they're required to do it by his rhetoric. Every religion is good to make politics even bloody and aggressive politics.
TV is full of Christian Zionist pleading in the name of god to bomb Iran

They even call their flag "the flag of Allah", so their deeds under this flag are supposed to be sacred actions. They kill those Muslims who aren't true in their judgement.
Justify? They don't need it, they have Allah.

You need to stop watching propaganda videos and think for yourself for a change.

They can't justify what they do with Islam, that's why they don't represent the faith.

The Nazis, the Khmer Rouge, Stalin all did as bad and worse and didn't even have the excuse of being guided by a higher authority. Men (and, let's be honest, it is almost always men) find it easy to rationalize their death-cult inclinations. It makes them feel like they are audacious or something. We could call it infantile if it weren't so devastatingly horrible.

The Nazis, the Khmer Rouge, Stalin all did as bad and worse and didn't even have the excuse of being guided by a higher authority. Men (and, let's be honest, it is almost always men) find it easy to rationalize their death-cult inclinations. It makes them feel like they are audacious or something. We could call it infantile if it weren't so devastatingly horrible.
Do you think authoritarian politics and attempts to conquer the world are result of infantilism? So cute :wink_2:

"...WE COULD call it infantile." It is related to the little boy bully on the playground syndrome, macho self assurance through violence, just taken to a horrendous extreme. "I am male! I am hard (or at least I need to prove to others that I am, perhaps because I doubt myself)".

That could be called infantile.

They justify it by misusing and twisting the words in the Koran. Like all extremists and psychos, they have a twisted view of reality. They are getting off on power. They are sick and murderous. There is no rational answer to the question you pose: they are not rational. They convert the ideology of Islam to fit their own sick agenda

The real conflict is between what humanity can be and what it has allowed itself to be seduced into being.

Forum List

Back