How can Romney Occupy Oval Office When He Whines Like a Bitch

We let you stay, don't we?

:eusa_boohoo:

Was Texas Governor Perry wrong when he called Willard Mitt Romney a vulture capitalist?

Is it illegal to be a vulture capitalist? Making money is all part of the game. :razz: I disagreed strongly with Newt and Perry at the time.

It's legal to be an unethical asshole too, but so what? A leader who whines to 5 major networks in one day after demanding newspapers correct stories -- stories Willard says are false, yet never refutes the content of?

This man Willard Mitt Romney is unfit to serve

How can Romney Occupy Oval Office When He Whines Like a Bitch: Romney: Obama owes me an apology. What?

No role whatsoever at Bain after what date? Romney doing damage control? No more tax returns?

What kind of president would whine like a female dog - bitch - when somebody says something about his role in private equity firms? Romney's reckless and absurd whining is making America look weak. The whole world is watching and laughing. Can anyone imagine Romney facing off against Putin and other world leaders? :rofl:

---

Christ, Dante, Obama's been whining for three and a half years about how none of it's his fault...

Talk about a bitch...

Obama was whining demanding an apology -- on 5 major networks in 1 day?

:thewave:

why can't you people just be honest and admit Willard is a big wussy?

He hasn't been asking for an apology, just some understanding that none of the problems are his.

And lest we forget, Romney is not my candidate of choice so I'm not really "one of those people..."

After Occupy took the focus off taxes and deficits and killing government, and helped put the national dialogue back to where it belongs... fucking Financial corruption and vulture capitalists like Willard Mitt Romney...

these people live in their own little world.

Only in Romney-land does someone retire and then keep his job for a few more years. If Romney is now claiming that he took a leave of absence from Bain, then why did he tell the FEC that he "retired"? And why did he file state documents showing he was still earning income if he supposedly no longer worked there?

US Politics | AMERICAblog News: THIS JUST IN... Boston Globe refuses Romney demand to "correct" Bain story

Ok Dante, time to fire up the bong, have a slug of cool aide and slip off into nirvana. Old wise proverb "he who lives in glass house should not throw stones".

Mitt will look "fly" in that oval office lmao Dante Mitts no wimp you are because your letting him live rent free in your head 24/7 until your guy Barry is through :razz:

"Whines like a bitch"? Cool pseudo-street talk from some lilly white lib who wouldn't be caught dead in a minority neighborhood or a symptom of the latent knee-jerk war against women (bitches) by sissie left wingers?

"Whines like a bitch"? Cool pseudo-street talk from some lilly white lib who wouldn't be caught dead in a minority neighborhood or a symptom of the latent knee-jerk war against women (bitches) by sissie left wingers?

fucking idiot. I live in a minority area of an inner city...by choice. like the building like the neighbors

How can Romney Occupy Oval Office When He Whines Like a Bitch: Romney: Obama owes me an apology. What?

No role whatsoever at Bain after what date? Romney doing damage control? No more tax returns?

What kind of president would whine like a female dog - bitch - when somebody says something about his role in private equity firms? Romney's reckless and absurd whining is making America look weak. The whole world is watching and laughing. Can anyone imagine Romney facing off against Putin and other world leaders? :rofl:

---

Mitt Romney‘s Bain Capital “looted” a company in Gaffney, S.C., and got “rich off failures and sticking it to someone else,” Gov. Rick Perry of Texas charged this morning as he began a swing through South Carolina.

Signaling that he will join Newt Gingrich and other Republican presidential rivals in sharply criticizing Mr. Romney’s earlier career as a corporate takeover artist, Mr. Perry mocked Mr. Romney’s recent statement that there were times he had worried about losing his job, pointing out that Mr. Romney had grown up wealthy and privileged.

“I mean, he actually said this,” Mr. Perry told more than 100 diners at a breakfast gathering here.

In recent days, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Texas Gov. Rick Perry have been sharply criticizing Romney's actions while heading Bain Capital, a private equity firm that bought and sold companies to turn a profit. In many cases, workers lost jobs after Bain purchased their companies.

In the days leading up to the Jan. 21 GOP primary in South Carolina, Perry has been describing Romney as a "vulture capitalist." In a state where unemployment has exceeded 9 percent for more than three years, Perry has been calling attention to closed factories, saying Bain cut jobs during Romney's years there.

U.S. Chamber President Criticizes GOP's 'Intramural' Battle Over Bain : It's All Politics : NPR

Actually who looks like a whining little bitch is you, for starting another mindless thread about a debunked story.

the collective meltdown of the right wing imbecile hive here has been a treat to watch.

thank you Boston Globe and thank you President Obama!

The meltdown is you guys flailing away trying desperately to make this bullshit story stick.
Talk about little bitches, go look in the mirror.

"Ultimately Mr. Romney, I think, is going to have to answer those questions, because if he aspires to being president one of the things you learn is, you are ultimately responsible for the conduct of your operations," Obama told ABC television affiliate WJLA in an interview.

Citing SEC documents, the newspaper said Romney remained Bain's "sole stockholder, chairman of the board, chief executive officer and president" until 2002, when he and the firm finalized a severance deal.
Romney demands Obama apology over Bain attacks | Reuters

story is not over

"Ultimately Mr. Romney, I think, is going to have to answer those questions, because if he aspires to being president one of the things you learn is, you are ultimately responsible for the conduct of your operations," Obama told ABC television affiliate WJLA in an interview.

Citing SEC documents, the newspaper said Romney remained Bain's "sole stockholder, chairman of the board, chief executive officer and president" until 2002, when he and the firm finalized a severance deal.
Romney demands Obama apology over Bain attacks | Reuters

story is not over

No my friend it isn't over, but we're judging Romney against Obama's record. One of idiocy throughout the middle east and our economy. This election is going to stink like shit from both sides. :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back