How can Romney Occupy Oval Office When He Whines Like a Bitch

Is that all ya got? Really lefties , is Bain all you have? Wouldn't you rather have a successful businessman in the White House than a terrorist loving former dope smoking community activist who never met a payroll or never had a real job for that matter?

Well, you underestimate the hatred these people have for business men. They hate the free market...Of course this is what they believed 30-50 years ago, but I'm assuming nothing has charged. :eusa_shhh:

The current President blames ATMs, The weather, BUSH, etc. for all of his problems and his base has the gall to claim that Romney is bitching? The irony.

In recent days, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Texas Gov. Rick Perry have been sharply criticizing Romney's actions while heading Bain Capital, a private equity firm that bought and sold companies to turn a profit. In many cases, workers lost jobs after Bain purchased their companies.

In the days leading up to the Jan. 21 GOP primary in South Carolina, Perry has been describing Romney as a "vulture capitalist." In a state where unemployment has exceeded 9 percent for more than three years, Perry has been calling attention to closed factories, saying Bain cut jobs during Romney's years there.

U.S. Chamber President Criticizes GOP's 'Intramural' Battle Over Bain : It's All Politics : NPR

I guess Republican Texas Governor Perry is now a leftist too

:lol:

Last edited:
Is that all ya got? Really lefties , is Bain all you have? Wouldn't you rather have a successful businessman in the White House than a terrorist loving former dope smoking community activist who never met a payroll or never had a real job for that matter?

Well, you underestimate the hatred these people have for business men. They hate the free market...Of course this is what they believed 30-50 years ago, but I'm assuming nothing has charged. :eusa_shhh:

These people worship at the altar of government.
The bigger the government the bigger the welfare roles
and the more votes they get...Why would they ever want the private
sector to flourish...

Leading Republicans: Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Texas Gov. Rick Perry both criticized Willard Mitt Romney and Bain as vulture capitalists and wors
e.

U.S. Chamber President Criticizes GOP's 'Intramural' Battle Over Bain : It's All Politics : NPR

Obama has the Bishop on the ropes.

LOL, the only ones Obama has on the ropes is you and the rest of his rabid dogs base..

just look at this thread

:lol:
yeah bay bay!!! argue with leading GOP Conservatives!

Mitt Romney‘s Bain Capital “looted” a company in Gaffney, S.C., and got “rich off failures and sticking it to someone else,” Gov. Rick Perry of Texas charged this morning as he began a swing through South Carolina.

Signaling that he will join Newt Gingrich and other Republican presidential rivals in sharply criticizing Mr. Romney’s earlier career as a corporate takeover artist, Mr. Perry mocked Mr. Romney’s recent statement that there were times he had worried about losing his job, pointing out that Mr. Romney had grown up wealthy and privileged.

“I mean, he actually said this,” Mr. Perry told more than 100 diners at a breakfast gathering here.[/quote]

In recent days, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Texas Gov. Rick Perry have been sharply criticizing Romney's actions while heading Bain Capital, a private equity firm that bought and sold companies to turn a profit. In many cases, workers lost jobs after Bain purchased their companies.

In the days leading up to the Jan. 21 GOP primary in South Carolina, Perry has been describing Romney as a "vulture capitalist." In a state where unemployment has exceeded 9 percent for more than three years, Perry has been calling attention to closed factories, saying Bain cut jobs during Romney's years there.

Leading Republicans: Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Texas Gov. Rick Perry both criticized Willard Mitt Romney and Bain as vulture capitalists and wors
e.

Isn't this what destroy Gingrich leading into Florida? I'll admit that Romney is someone that likes to make money, but did he break laws to do so?

e.

Isn't this what destroy Gingrich leading into Florida? I'll admit that Romney is someone that likes to make money, but did he break laws to do so?

Like Perry, I see Willard Mitt Romney as a vulture capitalist

How can Romney Occupy Oval Office When He Whines Like a Bitch: Romney: Obama owes me an apology. What?

No role whatsoever at Bain after what date? Romney doing damage control? No more tax returns?

What kind of president would whine like a female dog - bitch - when somebody says something about his role in private equity firms? Romney's reckless and absurd whining is making America look weak. The whole world is watching and laughing. Can anyone imagine Romney facing off against Putin and other world leaders? :rofl:

---

Mitt Romney‘s Bain Capital “looted” a company in Gaffney, S.C., and got “rich off failures and sticking it to someone else,” Gov. Rick Perry of Texas charged this morning as he began a swing through South Carolina.

Signaling that he will join Newt Gingrich and other Republican presidential rivals in sharply criticizing Mr. Romney’s earlier career as a corporate takeover artist, Mr. Perry mocked Mr. Romney’s recent statement that there were times he had worried about losing his job, pointing out that Mr. Romney had grown up wealthy and privileged.

“I mean, he actually said this,” Mr. Perry told more than 100 diners at a breakfast gathering here.

Christ, Dante, Obama's been whining for three and a half years about how none of it's his fault...

Talk about a bitch...

Last edited:
How did Romney beat Santorum, Perry, Gingrich?

Ad campaigns in the GOP primaries.

Now he whines like a bitch in heat.

True, but Our choices are a president that makes George Bush seem like Madison when it comes to the constitution and a piece of shit fag lover Romney. What are we going to choose? Both are globalist and aren't good for our country. :eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
How can Romney Occupy Oval Office When He Whines Like a Bitch: Romney: Obama owes me an apology. What?

No role whatsoever at Bain after what date? Romney doing damage control? No more tax returns?

What kind of president would whine like a female dog - bitch - when somebody says something about his role in private equity firms? Romney's reckless and absurd whining is making America look weak. The whole world is watching and laughing. Can anyone imagine Romney facing off against Putin and other world leaders? :rofl:

---

“I mean, he actually said this,” Mr. Perry told more than 100 diners at a breakfast gathering here.

Christ, Dante, Obama's been whining for three and a half years about how none of it's his fault...

Talk about a bitch...

Romney(edit) was whining demanding an apology -- on 5 major networks in 1 day?

:thewave:

why can't you people just be honest and admit Willard is a big wussy?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back