How can one legally migrate to the USA and obtain a green card?

Depends on where you are from and what you will be doing when you get here; whether or not you have relatives in the US, whether you are a supermodel or member of a British Boy Band, or have lots of money to start a business in the US to buy your way in.

Depends on where you are from and what you will be doing when you get here; whether or not you have relatives in the US, whether you are a supermodel or member of a British Boy Band, or have lots of money to start a business in the US to buy your way in.

What if its me, im a ordinary guy Austrian Citizen living in Austria born in Serbia. I dont have any relatives in the USA, i dont have any superior qualifications just finished high school and passed a few exams at university but didnt graduated yet.

What if its me, im a ordinary guy Austrian Citizen living in Austria born in Serbia. I dont have any relatives in the USA, i dont have any superior qualifications just finished high school and passed a few exams at university but didnt graduated yet.

No chance but you can do one or all of the following.
Swim across the ocean, apply for a tourist visa if you have money then never go back, fly to canada then sneak in to the border.
When you get here..... How you feed or house yourself will be a different story unless you bring in a lot of dollars.
Aside from that good luck and have safe journey.

Cone in as a student and then adjust status once you find work.

Cone in as a student and then adjust status once you find work.

Coming in as student visa...... You need to prove a lot of paper works and money....... If that works ..... Then the rest of the world would be here.

Don't try, you look like a terrorist. Plus, the US already has enough losers.

Swim across the ocean, apply for a tourist visa if you have money then never go back, fly to canada then sneak in to the border.
When you get here..... How you feed or house yourself will be a different story unless you bring in a lot of dollars.

Fun fact, I dont even need a tourist visa, im austrian citizen and austria is part of the visa waiver programme. I can do business or tour the usa for up to 90 days a year, visa free.

Dont make me sad my man. I thought americans are open and hospital people. Now you act like an a**

Dont make me sad my man. I thought americans are open and hospital people. Now you act like an a**

It is "hospitable". Hospital is where you go for medical treatment. Anyway, what is the point of this thread if you do not need to get a visa to come to the US?

It is "hospitable". Hospital is where you go for medical treatment. Anyway, what is the point of this thread if you do not need to get a visa to come to the US?

I need a visa if i want to be permanent resident and later american citizen. I dont need a visa to be a tourist.

I need a visa if i want to be permanent resident and later american citizen. I dont need a visa to be a tourist.

Then pack your bags. Quite frankly, it is a lot easier for a guy from Europe to get into the US as a PRA than it is for people from places like Mexico or Asia because of the quota system

Fun fact, I dont even need a tourist visa, im austrian citizen and austria is part of the visa waiver programme. I can do business or tour the usa for up to 90 days a year, visa free.

Why didn't you said that in the first place?

You're ugly and you look really dumb. The US has enough of those, quota filled!

Well, like anything else. Life isn't fair, follow the IMMIGRATION rules, and then you might get into the Emerald kingdom. But sneak in and pretend to be a victim when you are caught, that isn't gonna fly.

Forum List

Back