How can I vote in the GA special election in January?

Can GA prevent massive voter fraud in the January special senate election?

• No. Illegal voters can always scam the system.

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Yes. How would you prevent it?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Jason Chaffetz on FXN speculated that there will be millions of democrats trying to register to vote in the GA for the special election in January for control of the Senate. I believe that the democrats will do exactly that if possible, here are a few ways the young and very "connected" democrats can vote "absentee" in January and get control of the Senate.

1. Network with "democrat pen pals" who have a valid GA mailing address, then register online:

2. When the absentee ballot comes the pen pal sends it to the fake voter, or the fake voter authorizes the pen pal to fill it out for the democrats and then mails it in from GA. Call it "mega-vote harvesting"

3. What are the penalties for voter fraud? Can GA indict people from other states?

4. Are there any safeguards in GA to prevent wholesale vote harvesting and voter fraud, such as checking SS# and address, or checking IRS address for tax returns, checking GA state tax rolls, or some other safeguards to stop massive voter fraud?

Its a given that democrats will try voter fraud, the question is, can it be prevented?

Jason Chaffetz on FXN speculated that there will be millions of democrats trying to register to vote in the GA for the special election in January for control of the Senate. I believe that the democrats will do exactly that if there is anyway possible to do that, here are a few ways the young very "connected" democrats can vote "absentee" in January and get control of the Senate.

1. Network with "democrat pen pals" who have a valid GA mailing address, then register online:

2. When the absentee ballot comes the pen pal sends it to the fake voter, or the fake voter authorizes the pen pal to fill it out for the democrats and then mails it in from GA. Call it "mega-vote harvesting"

3. What are the penalties for voter fraud? Can GA indict people from other states?

4. Are there any safeguards in GA to prevent wholesale vote harvesting and voter fraud, such as checking SS# and address, or checking IRS address for tax returns, checking GA state tax rolls, or some other safequards to stop massive voter fraud?

Its a given that democrats will try voter fraud, the question is, can it be prevented?

Chaffetz has about zero credibility..on anything. Only registered GA voters can vote in GA. That's the way it works.
Now, they'll be millions of dollars spent on both run offs. And that'll be fun.

Request Absentee Ballot: NOV 18
Voter Registration Deadline: DEC 7
Early In Person Voting Begins: Dec 14

You had better bet that Democrats and our lawyers are going to find every lawful citizen of Georgia who is not registered. We will drive them to the registrar. We will hold their hands in line to vote if we have to.

And you also better bet that there are a shitload more Black unregistered citizens than White, and every single rejected ballot will be challenged.

It’s illegal to pay someone to vote but I bet it’s not illegal to pay someone to register to vote. Hmmm....

Jason Chaffetz on FXN speculated that there will be millions of democrats trying to register to vote in the GA for the special election in January for control of the Senate. I believe that the democrats will do exactly that if there is anyway possible to do that, here are a few ways the young very "connected" democrats can vote "absentee" in January and get control of the Senate.

4. Are there any safeguards in GA to prevent wholesale vote harvesting and voter fraud, such as checking SS# and address, or checking IRS address for tax returns, checking GA state tax rolls, or some other safequards to stop massive voter fraud?

Chaffetz has about zero credibility..on anything. Only registered GA voters can vote in GA. That's the way it works.
If democrats cheat (if any way possible), how can we be sure that GA has adequate safeguards to prevent massive vote harvesting?
Its been proven that dead people registered in the 2020 election.

If democrats cheat (if any way possible), how can we be sure that GA has adequate safeguards to prevent massive vote harvesting?

They do. As does every state. If you talk to SOS and AG's, they take their election integrity seriously. And they don't like when people start casting aspersions on their handling of elections. That's why the count in some states is proceeding carefully.
Georgia went for Biden. But it is still primarily a red state with a Republican (but completely incompetent) governor, SOS, and AG.
And you'll actually have to show me those dead registrations. Furthermore, you'll actually have to prove that those "registrations" cast a vote and it was actually counted and canvassed.

Jason Chaffetz on FXN speculated that there will be millions of democrats trying to register to vote in the GA for the special election in January for control of the Senate. I believe that the democrats will do exactly that if possible, here are a few ways the young and very "connected" democrats can vote "absentee" in January and get control of the Senate.

4. Are there any safeguards in GA to prevent wholesale vote harvesting and voter fraud, such as checking SS# and address, or checking IRS address for tax returns, checking GA state tax rolls, or some other safeguards to stop massive voter fraud?

You could die, I guess.

They do. As does every state. If you talk to SOS and AG's, they take their election integrity seriously. And they don't like when people start casting aspersions on their handling of elections. That's why the count in some states is proceeding carefully.
Georgia went for Biden. But it is still primarily a red state with a Republican (but completely incompetent) governor, SOS, and AG.
And you'll actually have to show me those dead registrations. Furthermore, you'll actually have to prove that those "registrations" cast a vote and it was actually counted and canvassed.
1. Years ago before elections the registered voter rolls were verified by people walking around knocking on doors and verifying names and addresses. That doesn't happen anymore. I don't know how the rolls are verified now, or if they are verified??
google this to see FL & NY dead people registered: Republicans accuse democrats of registering dead people in 2020

I hope GA pursues "bear traps" for phony voters that lands them in prison.

Well it won't land them in prison but it will result in a hefty fine. And GA has the right to do that.
But I don't think they'll be any of that going on. :)

kyzster is a conspiracy theorist - Gotta love 'em. :cool-45:

3d5545dced183e57797debfab0e59549.jpg

Forum List

Back