How can elected officials run for POTUS and still perform their civic duties?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Congressmen, Senators, Governors, Mayors....FROM BOTH SIDES.

They seem to neglect their jobs while they run.

I would advocate that anyone running for POTUS should have to resign from their current seat.

Also, every Senator running for POTUS should have recused themselves from voting in the Senate impeachment trial. Total conflict of interest and utter BS they voted.

I agree, but it isn't going to happen. The politicians in power want to be able to keep their plan B when they know plan A has a very low probability of occurring.

Congressmen, Senators, Governors, Mayors....FROM BOTH SIDES.

They seem to neglect their jobs while they run.

I would advocate that anyone running for POTUS should have to resign from their current seat.

Also, every Senator running for POTUS should have recused themselves from voting in the Senate impeachment trial. Total conflict of interest and utter BS they voted.
You forgot tRump. He's been focusing on his re-election campaign since his poorly attended inauguration.

Better they neglect their jobs than fuck things up by trying ... this impeachment was the best thing to happen to this country ... Congress didn't do anything else ... The Donald on the campaign trial makes us safer ...

Forum List

Back