How Can Anyone Defend This...

It is because "they" want to select to who the land belongs. If you point out that Jews owned property there before 1948, they dismiss it and declare the Arabs/Palastinians were the original owners. If you ask them how the muslim Arabs/Palastinians "acquired" the land, they don't want to admit that mulsims raped, plundered, pillaged and murdered to "acquire" most of the land in the ME. If you mention that Jews lived there since there were Pharohs, they will tell you that is "ancient history" and doesn't count. When I asked for a place where Jews were welcomed and accepted (advertised on a national level), there was total silence. I am so sorry Ropey, it seems many of those that claim to be "tolerant" (of all lifestyles, foreign gods and cultures), have absolutely no tolerance for Christians or Jews. The will eat the fruit of their labor and steal what was produced, but tolerate speech from these two groups, never.

You are missing the fact that it’s not about the Arabs, it's not about land, it is about, what it has always been about hatred of the Jews. These same people would hate us if there were no Jews in the mid-east, they'll blame Jews for the financial mess, the wars, the this.. The that. It's just irrational, illogical hate that’s it. If you seek to understand these types of people you are wasting your time. It is good to know who they are though.

More scum...I didn't count you amongst them, even though I don’t care for you much, But thanks for outing yourself, and taking time to defend the slaughter of little children in their beds.... Congrats! You must be proud.

Go fuck yourself. I didn't put that family in harms way to take advantage of the theft perpetrated on the original owners of the land and homes there. It is too bad rats and vermin breed in places that are not safe for their families. I would never even consider putting my family in a situation like that. I guess greed is a strong motivator for some people and their supporters. Did I say GO FUCK YOURSELF? I just wanted to make that point clearly. Next....

Oh you made your point very clear the fact that you could not hold back your distain for Jews in general "Rats and vermin" this is indeed a useful thread for me. Scum.

The Jews put their own children and wives and mothers and fathers onto cattle cars. Your pussy whining about children comes up short. Jews are cowards...always have been...always will be. They are REAL tough when it comes to attacking the defenseless. Take your Israeli flag and shove it up your punk ass.

Last edited:
Go fuck yourself. I didn't put that family in harms way to take advantage of the theft perpetrated on the original owners of the land and homes there. It is too bad rats and vermin breed in places that are not safe for their families. I would never even consider putting my family in a situation like that. I guess greed is a strong motivator for some people and their supporters. Did I say GO FUCK YOURSELF? I just wanted to make that point clearly. Next....

Oh you made your point very clear the fact that you could not hold back your distain for Jews in general "Rats and vermin" this is indeed a useful thread for me. Scum.

The Jews put their own children and wives and mothers and fathers onto cattle cars. Your pussy whining about children comes up short. Jews are cowards...always have been...always will be. They are REAL tough when it comes to attacking the defenseless. Take your Israeli flag and shove it up your punk ass.

As I said.

11-year-old brutally murdered by jihadists: "Love everyone"

PrayerAboveYoavsBed.jpg

That I be gracious and merciful in the eyes of all who see me." And the death-loving barbarians who loudly insist that their bloodthirsty god is gracious and merciful slaughtered him in his bed.

"11-Year-Old Yoav's Legacy: 'Love Everyone,'" by Chana Ya'ar for Israel National News, March 16 (thanks to Amber):

First responders who rushed into the blood-drenched bedroom of 11-year-old Yoav Fogel last Friday night were confronted with a sight that nearly stopped them in their tracks.
A colorful little wooden plaque hung above the slain young boy's bed, proclaiming his love for his people and a prayer for peace between all.[...]

May it be Your will, L-rd G-d and G-d of our forefathers,

That I love every one of Israel as myself, and

To graciously perform the positive commandment of loving your neighbor as yourself.[...]

11-year-old brutally murdered by jihadists: "Love everyone" - Jihad Watch

An Israeli army officer who fired the entire magazine of his automatic rifle into a 13-year-old Palestinian girl and then said he would have done the same even if she had been three years old was acquitted on all charges by a military court yesterday.

The soldier, who has only been identified as "Captain R", was charged with relatively minor offences for the killing of Iman al-Hams who was shot 17 times as she ventured near an Israeli army post near Rafah refugee camp in Gaza a year ago.

Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinian schoolgirl | World news | The Guardian

An Israeli army officer who fired the entire magazine of his automatic rifle into a 13-year-old Palestinian girl and then said he would have done the same even if she had been three years old was acquitted on all charges by a military court yesterday.

The soldier, who has only been identified as "Captain R", was charged with relatively minor offences for the killing of Iman al-Hams who was shot 17 times as she ventured near an Israeli army post near Rafah refugee camp in Gaza a year ago.

Not guilty. The Israeli captain who emptied his rifle into a Palestinian schoolgirl | World news | The Guardian
Pallywood again? :cuckoo:

Did you notice that "Captain R" was a Muslim?

Hamas fires dozens of mortars at Israel

By IAN DEITCH
Associated Press

JERUSALEM (AP) -- Palestinian militants in Gaza fired more than 50 mortar shells into Israel on Saturday, the heaviest barrage in two years, Israeli officials said, raising the prospect of a new Mideast flareup.

Also Saturday, Hamas police beat reporters and news photographers covering a rally in Gaza City, drawing a stiff condemnation from the reporters' association.
News from The Associated Press

Another day, another......

Hamas fires dozens of mortars at Israel

By IAN DEITCH
Associated Press

JERUSALEM (AP) -- Palestinian militants in Gaza fired more than 50 mortar shells into Israel on Saturday, the heaviest barrage in two years, Israeli officials said, raising the prospect of a new Mideast flareup.

Also Saturday, Hamas police beat reporters and news photographers covering a rally in Gaza City, drawing a stiff condemnation from the reporters' association.
News from The Associated Press

Another day, another......

I posted this over on my WWIII? thread just now, too.

It is almost surely because they saw opportunity with most of the world and media attention focused on Lybia today.

That’s crazy...All this crap P.T. puts up I don't even read half of it...So he wasn't a Jew ... That’s interesting.. Regardless, I wouldn't put it past the girls family putting her up to going in this restricted area, they kill girls that age for being sexually assaulted by their brothers. In their view it would be better for her to die this way.... Good propaganda. The differance is, Jewish children's restricted areas are their Bedrooms. :evil:

Last edited:
What fantasy land do you live in? You can buy, and live in any house you want and expect to live in it, happily ever after. Now this is the reality, what is the crime rate in you area? don't you look at the odds of violence happening to you or your family? Would you move your family into down town Detroit or Flint the fluctuationg murder capitals of the world? What would be a safe % for you to live there 10-20 %, 30-40%, 50-60% ? what do you suppose the odds were for this family, a Jewish family moving to where they did?

In the most crime ridden areas in this country, please give examples where this kind of horror is celebrated by the crimminals' "people"/"religion" ...... .....
....... ........ ....... .....
Still can't think of ONE? ......

Look in any prison in the US. Ask them what their tattoo's mean. These people's lives are a giant celebration of violence. Look at the tit for tat revenge killings among the gangs in this country. Two blocks behind me a lady had her head cut off by her husband, on thier front porch, when I was a kid.

At some point you have to decide how much of a risk you want to put your family in. He must have thought, "there is no other place on the face of this planet, this hostile toword Israeli's. This is where I will raise my family." how was that a good idea? What % were you willing to live with?

"Individual crimminals" are not a community or a religion. You have not given an example of where a crimminal's actions are "celebrated" by the community, people, religion.
Ask people where they would "like" to live, and then, ask them where they "really live". You will get two different answers. One is under the best possible circumstances. The other is in the harsh reality of economics. You get the most you can for your money. This family was killed, simply because "they were". There is no other reason. There are excuses that you and others want to pretend are justifiable, but in the end are just excuses. If this was done to one of your extended families, would you feel the same. Violence for the sake of violence. Hatred for the sake of EVIL. Murder committed because they were alive. This is not about protection, it is not about territory; it is about the support of evil. Apparently, you think it is important to support evil.

Our guys had to do the same thing in Vietnam. The enemy has no problem with wiring little children with bombs .... this is with full knowledge the bombs will kill the children. Funny, how those that support the very people that kill childrem as suicide bombers and even murder children for photo ops, will find self-defense so .... wrong. Keep your evil, I want no part of it.

Source? He is a Druze. Muslims don't serve in the IDF.

Our guys had to do the same thing in Vietnam. The enemy has no problem with wiring little children with bombs .... this is with full knowledge the bombs will kill the children. Funny, how those that support the very people that kill childrem as suicide bombers and even murder children for photo ops, will find self-defense so .... wrong. Keep your evil, I want no part of it.

Where was the bomb?

Noted: murdering a child is atrocious if the child is Jewish, but necessary or at least justifiable if the child is a Muslim. The Chosen are more equal than others.

Where was the bomb?

There was the possibility of a bomb. It had been done before and it will be done again. You don't search people when they are charging at a check point. You stop them, unless they are Jewish, then you murder them in their own homes with NO provocation.

Noted: murdering a child is atrocious if the child is Jewish, but necessary or at least justifiable if the child is a Muslim. The Chosen are more equal than others.

Was the child in her bed? Or, was she charging a check point like she had a bomb strapped to her?

There was the possibility of a bomb. It had been done before and it will be done again.

There was no bomb when she was shot the first time. When she attempted to drag herself to safety after being fired upon, there was still no bomb. When the Zionist ape walked up to her and emptied the rest of his magazine into her body at point blank range, she had no bomb. And nobody ever suspected her of having a bomb or of doing anything apart from being a child.

But the tape recording of the radio conversation between soldiers at the scene reveals that, from the beginning, she was identified as a child and at no point was a bomb spoken about nor was she described as a threat. Iman was also at least 100 yards from any soldier.

Instead, the tape shows that the soldiers swiftly identified her as a "girl of about 10" who was "scared to death".

The tape also reveals that the soldiers said Iman was headed eastwards, away from the army post and back into the refugee camp, when she was shot.

Israeli officer: I was right to shoot 13-year-old child | World news | The Guardian

You don't search people when they are charging at a check point. You stop them, unless they are Jewish, then you murder them in their own homes with NO provocation.
Me? I have no blood on my hands and I would never dream of spewing witless justifications for the murder of any child.

I can only imagine how threatening Iman must have looked as she 'charged' toward (read: away from) those poor Zionists with her school uniform and backpack. Allah yarhamuha.

Forum List

Back