How Can Anyone Defend This...

As an aside, how many fathers or heads of households would knowingly move their families into an area where violence of this nature is possible? Surely there must be some sort of responsibility on the fathers part. You don't see too many open Klan members moving into Compton do ya?

You are all for the Caste system, too?

Why should a family have to worry about being slaughtered in their sleep inside their own home? If there was no legal opposition to the building of the house, the buying of the house, why should there be an objection to actually living in the house?

Liberty and freedom don't seem to mean much to some of the posters here.

What fantasy land do you live in? You can buy, and live in any house you want and expect to live in it, happily ever after. Now this is the reality, what is the crime rate in you area? don't you look at the odds of violence happening to you or your family? Would you move your family into down town Detroit or Flint the fluctuationg murder capitals of the world? What would be a safe % for you to live there 10-20 %, 30-40%, 50-60% ? what do you suppose the odds were for this family, a Jewish family moving to where they did?

fuckmep.jpg

Thats great:lol:

I know it's extreme but the World really would be much quieter & peaceful if there were less Arab loons around. Arabs have always been irrational & blood-thirsty. They only bring death & misery everywhere they go in the World. Palestinians danced in the streets celebrating 911 too. Nothing surprises me when it comes to loony Arabs. It is sad but it is what it is.

Tens of millions of people gone in a single strike?

Are you people serious?

My son is right. He's a Canadian DART (Disaster Assistance Response Team) and is involved in DVI (Disaster Victim Identification). He will be leaving Friday as a relief squad.

I told him about this thread. He asked me why I am arguing when I could be doing something good instead of arguing with people who see violence as a means to a political end.

I have no answer, so I am putting some of this time that I am using to argue to actually do something.

Good day and night all.

I know it's extreme but the World really would be much quieter & peaceful if there were less Arab loons around. Arabs have always been irrational & blood-thirsty. They only bring death & misery everywhere they go in the World. Palestinians danced in the streets celebrating 911 too. Nothing surprises me when it comes to loony Arabs. It is sad but it is what it is.

Are you people serious?

My son is right. He's a Canadian DART (Disaster Assistance Response Team) and is involved in DVI (Disaster Victim Identification). He will be leaving Friday as a relief squad.

I told him about this thread. He asked me why I am arguing when I could be doing something good instead of arguing with people who see violence as a means to a political end.

I have no answer, so I am putting some of this time that I am using to argue to actually do something.

Good day and night all.

I hear ya. I don't think anyone meant it literally though. I think some are just blowing off a little steam. The Palestinians did dance in the streets celebrating 911. Many Americans will never forget or forgive them for that abhorrent behavior. And now this. Obviously no one is going to wipe the entire Middle East out though. You may be taking things too seriously and literally. Good day to you too Sir.

Last edited:

Are you people serious?

Good day and night all.

Good night, and don't take this thread so seriously. These are only opinions, and I've enjoyed yours, they made me think. Exercise for the mind.

(Reuters) - A Jewish couple and three of their children were stabbed to death in bed in a West Bank settlement in what Israeli officials said Saturday was an attack by one or more Palestinians who broke into their home.

Israeli troops set up roadblocks and were searching the area around the Jewish religious settlement of Itamar, near the Palestinian city of Nablus, for the killer or killers.

In a televised speech, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed shock that the parents and three of their children -- including a baby -- were "brutally murdered on Sabbath eve while sleeping."

Netanyahu, in what appeared to be a warning to settlers not to launch revenge attacks, urged Israelis not to take the law into their own hands after the killings.

Israel has been loosening restrictions on the movement of Palestinians and goods in the occupied territory but maintains a system of roadblocks and checkpoints.

Jewish couple and three children killed in West Bank | Reuters

So.... If someone stole your home or you were forced out against your will I guess you would send the new residents(squatters) a welcome basket? You are a lot nicer than I am. If someone stole my property I could see taking revenge. I don't know about stabbing everybody but ya there would be some measure of consequence handed out.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
(Reuters) - A Jewish couple and three of their children were stabbed to death in bed in a West Bank settlement in what Israeli officials said Saturday was an attack by one or more Palestinians who broke into their home.

Israeli troops set up roadblocks and were searching the area around the Jewish religious settlement of Itamar, near the Palestinian city of Nablus, for the killer or killers.

In a televised speech, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed shock that the parents and three of their children -- including a baby -- were "brutally murdered on Sabbath eve while sleeping."

Netanyahu, in what appeared to be a warning to settlers not to launch revenge attacks, urged Israelis not to take the law into their own hands after the killings.

Israel has been loosening restrictions on the movement of Palestinians and goods in the occupied territory but maintains a system of roadblocks and checkpoints.

So.... If someone stole your home or you were forced out against your will I guess you would send the new residents(squatters) a welcome basket? You are a lot nicer than I am. If someone stole my property I could see taking revenge. I don't know about stabbing everybody but ya there would be some measure of consequence handed out.

More scum...I didn't count you amongst them, even though I don’t care for you much, But thanks for outing yourself, and taking time to defend the slaughter of little children in their beds.... Congrats! You must be proud.

More scum...I didn't count you amongst them, even though I don’t care for you much, But thanks for outing yourself, and taking time to defend the slaughter of little children in their beds.... Congrats! You must be proud.

nice deflection

Go fuck yourself. I didn't put that family in harms way to take advantage of the theft perpetrated on the original owners of the land and homes there. It is too bad rats and vermin breed in places that are not safe for their families. I would never even consider putting my family in a situation like that. I guess greed is a strong motivator for some people and their supporters. Did I say GO FUCK YOURSELF? I just wanted to make that point clearly. Next....

Go fuck yourself. I didn't put that family in harms way to take advantage of the theft perpetrated on the original owners of the land and homes there.

It is too bad rats and vermin breed in places that are not safe for their families.

I would never even consider putting my family in a situation like that. I guess greed is a strong motivator for some people and their supporters. Did I say GO FUCK YOURSELF? I just wanted to make that point clearly. Next....

and Huggy shows how one can defend these murders...

As an aside, how many fathers or heads of households would knowingly move their families into an area where violence of this nature is possible? Surely there must be some sort of responsibility on the fathers part. You don't see too many open Klan members moving into Compton do ya?

Why should a family have to worry about being slaughtered in their sleep inside their own home? If there was no legal opposition to the building of the house, the buying of the house, why should there be an objection to actually living in the house?

What fantasy land do you live in? You can buy, and live in any house you want and expect to live in it, happily ever after. Now this is the reality, what is the crime rate in you area? don't you look at the odds of violence happening to you or your family? Would you move your family into down town Detroit or Flint the fluctuationg murder capitals of the world? What would be a safe % for you to live there 10-20 %, 30-40%, 50-60% ? what do you suppose the odds were for this family, a Jewish family moving to where they did?

In the most crime ridden areas in this country, please give examples where this kind of horror is celebrated by the crimminals' "people"/"religion" ...... .....
....... ........ ....... .....
Still can't think of ONE? ......

Go fuck yourself. I didn't put that family in harms way to take advantage of the theft perpetrated on the original owners of the land and homes there.

It is too bad rats and vermin breed in places that are not safe for their families.

I would never even consider putting my family in a situation like that. I guess greed is a strong motivator for some people and their supporters. Did I say GO FUCK YOURSELF? I just wanted to make that point clearly. Next....

and Huggy shows how one can defend these murders...

It is because "they" want to select to who the land belongs. If you point out that Jews owned property there before 1948, they dismiss it and declare the Arabs/Palastinians were the original owners. If you ask them how the muslim Arabs/Palastinians "acquired" the land, they don't want to admit that mulsims raped, plundered, pillaged and murdered to "acquire" most of the land in the ME. If you mention that Jews lived there since there were Pharohs, they will tell you that is "ancient history" and doesn't count. When I asked for a place where Jews were welcomed and accepted (advertised on a national level), there was total silence. I am so sorry Ropey, it seems many of those that claim to be "tolerant" (of all lifestyles, foreign gods and cultures), have absolutely no tolerance for Christians or Jews. The will eat the fruit of their labor and steal what was produced, but tolerate speech from these two groups, never.

What does conservative have to do with this action. Of course we love property rights, that has nothing to do with blatant murder, you are an idiot and worse than that you are stupid.

In the most crime ridden areas in this country, please give examples where this kind of horror is celebrated by the crimminals' "people"/"religion" ...... .....
....... ........ ....... .....
Still can't think of ONE? ......

Look in any prison in the US. Ask them what their tattoo's mean. These people's lives are a giant celebration of violence. Look at the tit for tat revenge killings among the gangs in this country. Two blocks behind me a lady had her head cut off by her husband, on thier front porch, when I was a kid.

At some point you have to decide how much of a risk you want to put your family in. He must have thought, "there is no other place on the face of this planet, this hostile toword Israeli's. This is where I will raise my family." how was that a good idea? What % were you willing to live with?

Does it HAVE to be a "Jewish" family brutally murdered by one or more "Palestinians"?

The sooner we start looking at it as a "Family" brutally murdered by one or more assholes, and the cops are leaving no stone unturned looking for the fuckers, the sooner our kids will begin their reach for the stars.

Does it HAVE to be a "Jewish" family brutally murdered by one or more "Palestinians"?

The sooner we start looking at it as a "Family" brutally murdered by one or more assholes, and the cops are leaving no stone unturned looking for the fuckers, the sooner our kids will begin their reach for the stars.

I can agree with this 100%.

However, this particular case was Palestinians who brutally murdered a Jewish family. And the thrust of the OP and thread in general is that had it been a Jew who brutally murdered a Palestinian family in that manner, NONE of us, including our Jewish friends among us, would have any problem condemning the act and one or ones who committed it.

But in our wingnut, ideologically corrupted, and anti-semitic world these days, too many here simply can't bring themselves to call the murder(s) the scum that he or they are because they are Palestinian and they have a perceived gripe against the Jews. It is just too politically incorrect to call them the vile and viscious refuse that they are.

It's absolutely nuts.

Go fuck yourself. I didn't put that family in harms way to take advantage of the theft perpetrated on the original owners of the land and homes there. It is too bad rats and vermin breed in places that are not safe for their families. I would never even consider putting my family in a situation like that. I guess greed is a strong motivator for some people and their supporters. Did I say GO FUCK YOURSELF? I just wanted to make that point clearly. Next....

Oh you made your point very clear the fact that you could not hold back your distain for Jews in general "Rats and vermin" this is indeed a useful thread for me. Scum.

Forum List

Back