How Black Were the Moors?

You have succeeded only in showing what an assclown you are if you cannot refute my evidence.

You provide no evidence. You make absurd claims generally based on nothing, and occasionally cite some Nation of Islam fucktard fabricating Afrocentric fables. YOU are the fucktard who claimed the Russian language was "invented" by black Africans, then slinked back into the gutter once I posted actual scholarly documents showing that your "source" was nothing but a racist fool who fabricated claims - as virtually ALL Afrocentric idiocy is fabricated.

I really want you to try refuting the evidence instead of burying your head in the sand. It wont go away until you can refute it with more than your opinions. Go ahead and give it a try. What do you have to lose now that you already look like an assclown?

Already done, Assclown.

I don't doubt the Moors brought some black slaves with them.

They brought black slaves and white slaves. My OP is not about that. Its about the presence of Black Africans in positions of power. Please try and stay focused.
No, the slaves were mostly black and the Moors lighter. The enslavement of primitive people is part of the unfortunate history of slavery.

You have succeeded only in showing what an assclown you are if you cannot refute my evidence.

You provide no evidence. You make absurd claims generally based on nothing, and occasionally cite some Nation of Islam fucktard fabricating Afrocentric fables. YOU are the fucktard who claimed the Russian language was "invented" by black Africans, then slinked back into the gutter once I posted actual scholarly documents showing that your "source" was nothing but a racist fool who fabricated claims - as virtually ALL Afrocentric idiocy is fabricated.

I really want you to try refuting the evidence instead of burying your head in the sand. It wont go away until you can refute it with more than your opinions. Go ahead and give it a try. What do you have to lose now that you already look like an assclown?

Already done, Assclown.

Sorry assclown. I said Pushkin was the father of the Russian language and posted a link that proved he was of African ancestry. You cant dispute that no matter what you post. Its a fact that even doctored white history acknowledges.

I said to post some evidence that proves Sir Morien was not Black, St. Maurice and Tariq were not Black Africans. You have failed to do that even when confronted with visual evidence. Trust me I would love to see you prove it wrong but I know you cant. Step up and take the challenge.

I don't doubt the Moors brought some black slaves with them.

They brought black slaves and white slaves. My OP is not about that. Its about the presence of Black Africans in positions of power. Please try and stay focused.
No, the slaves were mostly black and the Moors lighter. The enslavement of primitive people is part of the unfortunate history of slavery.

My OP is not about slaves. You keep missing that. Its about Black Africans in positions of power. Dispute that. Pretty please with sugar on top.

My OP is not about slaves. You keep missing that. Its about Black Africans in positions of power. Dispute that. Pretty please with sugar on top.
Do you honestly want me to prove to you that slaves are not in positions of power?!:confused:

Do you honestly
want me to prove to you that slaves are not in positions of power?!:confused:

No. I want you to prove that there were no Black Africans in positions of power with the Moors like my OP stated. Are you really that stupid? :confused:

Those exposed to Rome developed an aversion to slavery. But the Muslims embraced it, partially because they had not been under Roman rule for the most part,

The Moors were Arab, simple fact. Assclown follows the complete fraud Martin Bernal and his revisionist nonsense, though Assclow SHOULD credit Bernal's idiocy to a black man or claim that the Jewish Communist was secretly black.

The Moors, Egyptians, Berbers were all part of the golden circle of the Mediterranean.

Sorry assclown. I said Pushkin was the father of the Russian language and posted a link that proved he was of African ancestry. You cant dispute that no matter what you post. Its a fact that even doctored white history acknowledges.

I said to post some evidence that proves Sir Morien was not Black, St. Maurice and Tariq were not Black Africans. You have failed to do that even when confronted with visual evidence. Trust me I would love to see you prove it wrong but I know you cant. Step up and take the challenge.

{The standard well-known form of Russian is generally called the modern Russian literary language (современный русский литературный язык). It arose in the beginning of the 18th century with the modernization reforms of the Russian state under the rule of Peter the Great, and developed from the Moscow (Middle or Central Russian) dialect substratum under the influence of some of the previous century's Russian chancellery language.
Mikhail Lomonosov first compiled a normalizing grammar book in 1755 and in 1783 the Russian Academy's first explanatory Russian dictionary appeared. During the end of the 18th and 19th centuries, during a period known as the "Golden Age", the grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation of the Russian language was stabilized and standardized, and it became the nationwide literary language; meanwhile, Russia's world-famous literature flourished.}

Russian language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You fucking racist moron.

Do you honestly
want me to prove to you that slaves are not in positions of power?!:confused:

No. I want you to prove that there were no Black Africans in positions of power with the Moors like my OP stated. Are you really that stupid? :confused:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFcUJ1tDqDA]Primus- Mr. Knowitall- Frizzle Fry - YouTube[/ame]

{The standard well-known form of Russian is generally called the modern Russian literary language (современный русский литературный язык). It arose in the beginning of the 18th century with the modernization reforms of the Russian state under the rule of Peter the Great, and developed from the Moscow (Middle or Central Russian) dialect substratum under the influence of some of the previous century's Russian chancellery language.
Mikhail Lomonosov first compiled a normalizing grammar book in 1755 and in 1783 the Russian Academy's first explanatory Russian dictionary appeared. During the end of the 18th and 19th centuries, during a period known as the "Golden Age", the grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation of the Russian language was stabilized and standardized, and it became the nationwide literary language; meanwhile, Russia's world-famous literature flourished.}

Russian language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You fucking racist moron.

From a white guy source. Stop before you hurt yourself. :lol:

Alexander Pushkin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Influence on the Russian language
According to Vladimir Nabokov,
Pushkin's idiom combined all the contemporaneous elements of Russian with all he had learned from Derzhavin, Zhukovsky, Batyushkov, Karamzin and Krylov; these elements are:
1. The poetical and metaphysical strain that still lived in Church Slavonic forms and locutions;
2. Abundant and natural gallicisms;
3. The everyday colloquialisms of his set; and
4. Stylized popular speech. He made a salad of the famous three styles (low, medium elevation, high) dear to the pseudoclassical archaists, and added to it the ingredients of Russian romanticists with a pinch of parody.[25]

Thats why he is called the Father of the Russian language and literature.

ALEXANDER PUSHKIN ? Russia?s greatest Black poet | An ?thiopian Journal

Pushkin has been positively identified as the father of Russian literature, and composed in the Russian language at a time when most Russian intellectuals were writing in French.

Last edited:

What a fucking moron you are, Assclown.

Pushkin was;

• At most 1/16th black.
  • A Poet
  • Not credited by anyone for "inventing" Russian

A.S.Pushkin.jpg

You're dismissed.

What a fucking moron you are, Assclown.

Pushkin was;

• At most 1/16th black.
  • A Poet
  • Not credited by anyone for "inventing" Russian

A.S.Pushkin.jpg

You're dismissed.

For someone that doesnt care very much you are trying hard. Its ok to admit you are upset. Thanks for dismissing me but I think I will stay around until you provide some evidence of #3.

1. ONe drop rule in affect.

2. Yes he was a poet among other things

3. Where did I say he "invented" the Russian language? I said he was credited as being the Father as evidenced by the link I posted. Please post your proof I said this.

Last edited:
were the Moors Black?......well my Mothers side is Sicilian....and my grandmother showed me some pretty dam black relatives....her brother for one and she was pretty fair....but she said a LOT of Sicilians are pretty dam dark....but then there are blue eyed Red Headed Italians in the North.....so if the darker Moors did some breeding while there....thats the way it is.....

Interesting. It looks like the Barbary Pirates were called Moors as well. Here is photo of the Quattro Mori (or 4 moors) statue in Livorno Italy. It depicts Ferdinand standing over 4 capture pirates. These guys are definitely African. Very life like.

Livorno_PensiveSlave.jpg

0812240040.jpg

Forum List

Back