Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
The Blue Wall got a big tax increase last year due to SALT. Just over a month ago I met a Cali refugee at the Jacksonville Mayo campus in the follow up to cataract surgery. Fires, mudslides, crime and general disorder are causing net population loss. I checked the data and came to the conclusion that CA will lose 5-10 seats in 2020. The Supremes have sustained voter ID and appear likely to sustain lower court rejection of sanctuary status as usurpation of federal law.

Such rulings will gut the D election machine as presently constituted. Already business and employment creation is disproportionately a red state activity. Gerrymandering works both ways so once set in motion the migration of the competent away from the Blue Wall will get big fast and has already started. So how many house seats will be lost in the 2020 census?

Its too early to say, depends on how the courts fuck up the gerrymandered districts as set by the legislatures. The GOP needs to keep appealing until they get the result they want.

Last edited:
The nation is split about 50/50. Always been that way. Provides me with entertainment watching frothing idiots from both sides trying to expose their empty garbage rhetoric.

You have a vivid imagination

They getting through 2018 first, trollboi
I just wonder how many will fold over the threats and violence that is about to happen. Some will hide and not vote, some Democrats are being phoned and threatened for money by the Democrats. I have gotten calls that border on threats but they give up pretty quick because of my attitude.

The Blue Wall got a big tax increase last year due to SALT. Just over a month ago I met a Cali refugee at the Jacksonville Mayo campus in the follow up to cataract surgery. Fires, mudslides, crime and general disorder are causing net population loss. I checked the data and came to the conclusion that CA will lose 5-10 seats in 2020. The Supremes have sustained voter ID and appear likely to sustain lower court rejection of sanctuary status as usurpation of federal law.

Such rulings will gut the D election machine as presently constituted. Already business and employment creation is disproportionately a red state activity. Gerrymandering works both ways so once set in motion the migration of the competent away from the Blue Wall will get big fast and has already started. So how many house seats will be lost in the 2020 census?
If they can get the question of Citizenship off the form they should pickup many House member seats.

The nation is split about 50/50. Always been that way. Provides me with entertainment watching frothing idiots from both sides trying to expose their empty garbage rhetoric.
More like 25±% /25±%...

DidNoVote.jpg

I just wonder how many will fold over the threats and violence that is about to happen. Some will hide and not vote, some Democrats are being phoned and threatened for money by the Democrats. I have gotten calls that border on threats but they give up pretty quick because of my attitude.

I would love for some libtards to threaten me. Big mistake. We don’t fold especially to liberal assholes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The idea of counting people in the country illegally as part of the "population" for allocation of Congressional seats is offensive to the core. The USSC decisions mandating that illegals draw government benefits as though they were citizens or legal aliens is rotten and nonsense.

THIS IS WHY WE NEED CONSERVATIVES ON THE SUPREME COURT. The Constitution has been turned on its head, and most people are simply too uninformed or stupid to notice.

I would love for some libtards to threaten me. Big mistake. We don’t fold especially to liberal assholes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Internet tough guy

Unfortunately, they'll gain seats in the states where they're relocating...They're not leaving their idiotic pink politics behind.

True but irrelevant both parties when in power put together 99.9% opposition districts

I checked the data and came to the conclusion that CA will lose 5-10 seats in 2020. ?

What "data" was that? The Idiot's Guide to Congressional Reapportionment?
go to the U-Haul index and check on estimated housing stock loss due to fires and mudslides. What kind of idiot is going to rebuild when they can buy a bigger/nicer home and separate boarding house in the oil patch? $1,000/ a month/room is the price NBR quoted tonight.

Last edited:
The results of the 2020 census will have no impact on the 2020 election

I checked the data and came to the conclusion that CA will lose 5-10 seats in 2020. ?

What "data" was that? The Idiot's Guide to Congressional Reapportionment?
go to the U-Haul index and check on estimated housing stock loss due to fires and mudslides. What kind of idiot is going to rebuild when they can buy a bigger/nicer home and separate boarding house in the oil patch? $1,000/ a month/room is the price NBR quoted tonight.

Projections for the 2020 census show that California is likely to keep the same amount of seats they currently have. Worst case scenario is they lose one

At the rate they're going, Democrats will not be permitted to have seats after 2020.

By the end of Trumps second term, dems will be struggling to hold their NY and CA Senate seats

Forum List

Back