How bad is MPLS

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
she just resigned , think it was yesterday . It was interesting to read the comments on her and Minneapolis from residents of Minneapolis . The ones i read were critical of her and were critical of Minneapolis with some comments claiming that she and the 'mayor' had allowed it to become little Chicago Man .

Last edited:
When one of the Worlds premier leaders cant bring peace and unity, what hope is there?
Minneapolis police chief ranked No. 22 in Fortune's list of 'World's 50 Greatest Leaders'
Saying that Minneapolis Police Chief Janeé Harteau’s handling of turmoil in the city “has made her a leadership role model,” Fortune magazine on Thursday ranked her No. 22 on its annual list of the “World’s 50 Greatest Leaders.”

Apologies to any Minnesotans here, but Minneapolis is that third-world liberal shithole to the West of me. The city is not only stinks of drugs and liberal decadence, it's a haven for Somalians, many of whom are involved with ISIS and other radical Islamic terrorist organizations.

The FBI lost track of some of them a few years ago and were surprised when they showed up over in Iraq, committing suicide bombings.

she just resigned , think it was yesterday . It was interesting to read the comments on her and Minneapolis from residents of Minneapolis . The ones i read were critical of her and were critical of Minneapolis with some comments claiming that she and the 'mayor' had allowed it to become little Chicago Man .
HAs MPLs ever had stronger more experienced leadership? These werent novices like Trump with no credentials

HAs MPLs ever had stronger more experienced leadership? These werent novices like Trump with no credentials
----------------------------------------------------------------- i don't know , both the 'chief' and mayor seem like muslim azz kissers . Mayor even wears muslim rags on her head at times as the city goes to he11 for normal Americans as she kisses muslim azz and i have seen that . But i also saw comments from readers , normal Americans that hate what the mayor and HER police chief have done to Minneapolis Man !!

Last edited:
How is the Mayor ever gonna be GOV and SEN now.......my god all that talent lost

Truthfully, I've only been to Minnesota a couple times. The reason for that is because they don't honor Wisconsin's concealed carry law. If I cross the Mississippi River into MN, I have to pull the car over on the Wisconsin side, unholster my Glock 19, unload it, and place it in the trunk.

Sad, because MN has some pretty scenery. Unfortunately, it's fucked political-wise. Don't believe me? Here's a picture of the current US Senator from Minnesota:

18erpzpga8wjujpg.jpg

And the usual Uncle Tom appears to trash a brother....
No Cookies | Daily Telegraph
Forklift driver Chris Miller, 49, has lived next door for the past two years and said he wasn’t surprised to learn Noor was the policeman making international headlines for firing on Ms Damond after she called 911 about what she thought was a sexual assault in the alley behind her house.
“He is extremely nervous ... he is a little jumpy ... he doesn’t really respect women, the least thing you say to him can set him off,” Mr Miller said.

“When they say a policeman shot an Australian lady I thought uh, oh but then when they said who it was I was like, ‘OK.’”

Forum List

Back