How Bad Can the Jewish Rightwing Get?

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
The Jewish Right and the Danger of an Anti-Semitic Backlash.

Rather than guarding against anti-Semitism, the insults, coarseness, irrationality and dishonesty of the Jewish rightwing risks setting off an anti-Semitic backlash.

Importantly, it is well to keep in mind the historical experience of the Jews: in the past two thousand years Jews have frequently been a tolerated minority, and sometimes have even risen to powerful and respected positions in some of the most advanced and civilized states—like England, Spain, Portugal, France, and of course Germany—only to see their social standing, their accomplishments, their livelihood and often their very lives suddenly swept away by a deadly outbreak of anti-Semitism. In light of this history, the possible resurgence of anti-Semitism in the West cannot be entirely discounted, for it has never been definitively defeated and eliminated and has always survived, even if deep under the surface, as if lying in wait for some national political or economic crisis to once again burst out in full fury.
Jerome Slater: On the US and Israel: How Bad Can the Jewish Rightwing Get?

The Jewish Right and the Danger of an Anti-Semitic Backlash.
Rather than guarding against anti-Semitism, the insults, coarseness, irrationality and dishonesty of the Jewish rightwing risks setting off an anti-Semitic backlash.

Importantly, it is well to keep in mind the historical experience of the Jews: in the past two thousand years Jews have frequently been a tolerated minority, and sometimes have even risen to powerful and respected positions in some of the most advanced and civilized states—like England, Spain, Portugal, France, and of course Germany—only to see their social standing, their accomplishments, their livelihood and often their very lives suddenly swept away by a deadly outbreak of anti-Semitism. In light of this history, the possible resurgence of anti-Semitism in the West cannot be entirely discounted, for it has never been definitively defeated and eliminated and has always survived, even if deep under the surface, as if lying in wait for some national political or economic crisis to once again burst out in full fury.
Jerome Slater: On the US and Israel: How Bad Can the Jewish Rightwing Get?
I like how he claims to be an anti-Zionist and 'not hate Jews' in his many articles and then have tirades that attack Jews and Zionists (treating them as exactly the same word), thus proving he hates both. :tongue:

Last edited:
  • Banned
Does the word zionist appear in the story I quoted and linked to? No
I don't dislike people for who they are, but rather for what they do.
The story points out the danger to a group as a whole, due to the actions of a few very vocal people, the warning comes from a jewish source

Does the word zionist appear in the story I quoted and linked to? No
I don't dislike people for who they are, but rather for what they do.
The story points out the danger to a group as a whole, due to the actions of a few very vocal people, the warning comes from a jewish source
I have read some of his other articles. Never mind. Forget it, you can't think properly anyway. :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back