How are you all doing tonight?

But I don't have that long. We're having a "Week Before Super Bowl" party tomorrow.

Might as well go with Classico then. Whatever you will be able to make in that short amount of time will not be better than their jars. Plus, you won't have the mess.

I always thought Prego was better than Classico.

Am I wrong?

Season to taste. Throw some Crushed Red Pepper in there for me, would ya! Don't be shy with it now! ;)

But I don't have that long. We're having a "Week Before Super Bowl" party tomorrow.

Might as well go with Classico then. Whatever you will be able to make in that short amount of time will not be better than their jars. Plus, you won't have the mess.

Am I wrong?

Depends on whether you like ketchup with some extra seasonings, or if you like spaghetti sauce.

Admittedly, I'm half Italian. So I have some built in genetic bias.

Am I wrong?

Season to taste. Throw some Crushed Red Pepper in there for me, would ya! Don't be shy with it now! ;)

Are you trying to get me killed? She hates red pepper.

She likes garlic. Can I throw that in instead?

Am I wrong?

Depends on whether you like ketchup with some extra seasonings, or if you like spaghetti sauce.

This kind of Italian?
al-pacino.jpg

Or this kind of Italian?
GUIDO.jpg

This kind of Italian?
al-pacino.jpg

Or this kind of Italian?
GUIDO.jpg

I'm kind of like the first one, except I'm Polish.

I make you an offer you can't understand.

:lol:

I'm part Polish too. If my hair doesn't get cut over the summer, by winter it starts looking like Blagoviche's. :doubt:

Forum List

Back